Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 46. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
This project is very promising, others notary services have tried but almost all have been abandoned because they have not a sustainable bussines model. i wish good luck to devs of this project

Another good application of the power of blockchain technology. We dont need lawyers anymore for notarial purposes.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This project is very promising, others notary services have tried but almost all have been abandoned because they have not a sustainable bussines model. i wish good luck to devs of this project
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
Hello,

thank to have send me a pm..i will follow this project..i will inform myself on this project..in pending i will participate at sign campaign..i think crypto world and uncrypto world also need rules because scam is in progressing.

i know this question has already posted but the answere wasn't clear..how yu can said sntr can do x20 ? reagardless of market price..because it's market price wich give the value (seller&buyer) no one can predict that..so if yu have plans for give and keep this value thank to explain it..if this part is explain in wp so please ignor my question.

i submit campaign signing thank to add me..please tell me if avatar is part of campaign of signing ?

galaxiekyl

Our smartconract use SNTR as a fuel. The chatbot receive USD as a payments for the service. To buy a SNTR for smartcontract service, chatbot use a buyback  mechanism (method of the token smartcontract). This mechanism forcely change received ETH to SNTR, withdrawing SNTR proportionally from all SNTR holders.

avatar is not the strict requirements
Red_Sanford

spam mailer = I am on high scam alert
It's your subjective opinion. Here is a already developed product! You can use it!
starting ico price 3$ GTFO
I do not quite understand the starting price of the ICO: 10^6 SNTR=0.01 ETH
no divisible tokens= how the hell is someone going to pay for the a notary ?
we do not need to divide tokens. That's why we issue 10^12 SNTR.
notary costs 1$ with real person...silent notary costs 1 M....1M=60$ post ICO ??
Where are these calculations? It's absolutely wrong!
Price will be less than $1!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
spam mailer = I am on high scam alert
starting ico price 3$ GTFO
no divisible tokens= how the hell is someone going to pay for the a notary ?
notary costs 1$ with real person...silent notary costs 1 M....1M=60$ post ICO ??
pyramid scheme metrics for pricing to create fake demand

No Thanks
Spam someone elses mailbox
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
Hello,

thank to have send me a pm..i will follow this project..i will inform myself on this project..in pending i will participate at sign campaign..i think crypto world and uncrypto world also need rules because scam is in progressing.

i know this question has already posted but the answere wasn't clear..how yu can said sntr can do x20 ? reagardless of market price..because it's market price wich give the value (seller&buyer) no one can predict that..so if yu have plans for give and keep this value thank to explain it..if this part is explain in wp so please ignor my question.

i submit campaign signing thank to add me..please tell me if avatar is part of campaign of signing ?
Activity: 365
I think this is a very interesting DEV and this is an interesting project,  and I think maybe I should take part in the bounty program.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It is an interesting project, but I want to know how to deal with some personal private information since the safety is a very important thing for most of the users.

pigheadbig

Yes, of course you are right. It's good that most messengers have encrypted messages. If you send something completely confidential, then you can also pre-encrypt this file. A smart contract does not care, which hash file to write to the blockchain. Hash does not smell  Wink

Thank you for your nice answer, I have got your point and the agree with your opinion. So the private information is very safe and it is a good news for the users.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I think this is a very interesting project and is something new. There has never been anything like this. A chatbot is not something that is easy and i am still thinking of a way to use it. Perhaps with twitter ? I am unsure this is why I ask xP

Thank you for inviting me to this project.
Activity: 695

Watching, will read white-paper next week.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Thank you for sending PM to me, it is a interesting way to get more notice and I am curious that where did you find my btt link and send me the PM. BTW, wish you good luck.
I do not mean the ICO transfer crowded, I mean the information crowed on the ETH network since the chabot will transfer information to the cloud via ETH network, right?

nonlinearboy

I'm sorry for misunderstanding! We write only hash of the user's data. Chatbot collects information received during chat session. Only by command 'witness current data' it calculates hash of all session and write it in the ethereum blockchain.
You can try it here: http://m.me/SilentNotary
As you see, there is no sufficient netwok overload.
beautiful project. very good team. bounty ratio is very high. why so much? eth will get paid with the bounty I guess? where social media campaigns?

MoneroMooo

5% is normal rate for small projects. Than smaller amount than higher rate)
Yes, we will pay by ETH. Usually bounties are paied by tokens, but it cause to price smashing after listing on stocks. Bounties participants don't interested in tokens. They want to earn some cash) That's strange, why it's not a common practice!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-paid-the-branch-is-closed-2016468

Sorry, I can find the ICO date on this thread, I can the main post was made on July 17th, and the title is 10 days left, So I wonder if the ICO is over now.

wantangcfftc020

Our ICO begins August 21 will last 14 days (4 Sep ). We are now discussing the possibility of prolongation for another 14 days (if required amount will not be collected).

Thank you for you answer, so the actual date is not decided so far. When will it be decided? Maybe I should keep an eye on this thread and wait for some update.

wantangcfftc020
Let me clarify about the date. The ico lasts for 14 days. We have a possibility to expand it for 14 days more in case of weak market condition or if we will decide to enforce a marketing campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
beautiful project. very good team. bounty ratio is very high. why so much? eth will get paid with the bounty I guess? where social media campaigns?

here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-paid-the-branch-is-closed-2016468
Activity: 770

Thank you for sent personal message to me and tell me this new project, after read the white paper and the website, I think I am not very interested in this project.
Activity: 703

As we know, the ETH network may be crowded if there is too much transfers in a short time, so I want to know how to deal with this problem.

nonlinearboy

Yes, this is a well-known problem.. As for our case, our customers will not suffer from local network overloading. This is not a bank transaction. Speed is important there, since the movement of money accompanies a deal. If you mean the problem of overloading caused by our ICO, so there is no really reason to worry ))) Our ICO is Silent)) and small. No hype and huge marketing funds. Nevertheless, we look forward to resolving the problem of Ethereum overload. This is a serious threat to the system.

I do not mean the ICO transfer crowded, I mean the information crowed on the ETH network since the chabot will transfer information to the cloud via ETH network, right?
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

Sorry, I can find the ICO date on this thread, I can the main post was made on July 17th, and the title is 10 days left, So I wonder if the ICO is over now.

wantangcfftc020

Our ICO begins August 21 will last 14 days (4 Sep ). We are now discussing the possibility of prolongation for another 14 days (if required amount will not be collected).

Thank you for you answer, so the actual date is not decided so far. When will it be decided? Maybe I should keep an eye on this thread and wait for some update.
Could you explain me why are you usind the blockchain? Is it really necessary? What is the legal sence of the blockchain?

niki_fair

Closest analogy - is a perfect newspaper. You can publish a message about the fact that happened. And it will be a reliable, unchanged record. At the same time you publish not a full description of fact, but only a "fingerprint" of your data (because the price of mediaspace is too high Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: