Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 53. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Waiting for ICO company)
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
Hi guys. Interesting project.
Tell me please, what day is the "end of the week" for bounty? So if i take part in signature company (am i?) will this week count if i write proper number of messages?
Till 4th of September! Since you'll join us this week, we will put your shares for week 2, because week 1 has already past! Thank you!
Thanks for your answer. Can you plese clear one more thing whenthe "week" ends? Which day of the week all stakes count?
This week ends on 30th of July! The update will be on 31st of July and then also starts the next week campaign!

So stakes recount every sunday. Awesome)
And comany for newbies and junior will be in the same chart with all others or not?
In the same, of course! Thanks for your participation!
Thanks for your answers. Good luck with your project
Good luck you too!
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
Tell me please, what day is the "end of the week" for bounty? So if i take part in signature company (am i?) will this week count if i write proper number of messages?
Till 4th of September! Since you'll join us this week, we will put your shares for week 2, because week 1 has already past! Thank you!
Thanks for your answer. Can you plese clear one more thing whenthe "week" ends? Which day of the week all stakes count?
This week ends on 30th of July! The update will be on 31st of July and then also starts the next week campaign!

And comany for newbies and junior will be in the same chart with all others or not?
In the same, of course! Thanks for your participation!
Thanks for your answers. Good luck with your project
nice project, now our private chat and mails will be secure and decentralised, keep growing!
Thank you for kind words! Hope you'll enjoy our project in the future! Good luck!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
nice project, now our private chat and mails will be secure and decentralised, keep growing!

The same of course! Welcome!
In BTC we trust!

Good project name
And very well organized
Hopefully successful on this project
I will join bounty twiter and fb
Thanks for your support! We are looking forward to your join soon!
You are very friendly to the community and the people who support you,
Hope this project successful
thank you so much for kind words! Hope, you will enjoy our project!
Joined bounty facebook and twiiter
Welcome aboard! Good luck!
This week ends on 30th of July! The update will be on 31st of July and then also starts the next week of the campaign!
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Good project name
And very well organized
Thanks for your support! We are looking forward to your join soon!
You are very friendly to the community and the people who support you,
Hope this project successful
Good project name
And very well organized
Thanks for your support! You are welcome here!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Joined bounty facebook and twiiter
In BTC we trust!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
Good project name
And very well organized

Now! Vietnamese translation:

Since you'll join campaign this week, we will put your shares for week 2, because week 1 is already finished! Thank you!
In BTC we trust!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Usually Russian projects are great and ideas are really impressive.
But hopefully this one will not turn out to be a scam.
Let's see how this project will progress.

This project has a very interesting concept and a great chance of success on the ICO
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Please keep me a place. Looks nice and very interesting project. I'm waiting for more info about ICO and the bounties.

All the details about the bounty can be found on the branch and also visit the company's website
Pages:
Jump to: