Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 50. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
If I understand correctly the initial token price will increase with each transaction once the ICO will be live in 11 days and 8 hours. Doesn this mean somehow there will be race among investors or the fix price 100M=0.01ETH are for whole ICO period ? I see 100M SNTR what does this mean ? 100M represents unit then SNTR where does stands ?

Token price will increase with each transaction on  ICO will be live in 14 days from 21 avg. The initial exchange rate is 1 M SNTR= 0.01 ETH ICO will be stopped when reaching the exchange rate of 1 M SNTR= 0.2 ETH because at this rate, the token will be exchanged back for the ETH in the course of commercial operation of the project.

The forecast of possible dynamics of the exchange rate during the ICO.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
What if the device that you recorded something on whether video, audio, or text gets immediately destroyed afterwards. Can it be recovered at another time from another device?   
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Please don't spam people's private messages with your project. Don't know whose shitty idea was this but it's bad advertising.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Interesting see your project.
Do you have minimum fund should be collect from ICO's to still continue your project?
What cryptocurrency accept in your ICO'?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If I understand correctly the initial token price will increase with each transaction once the ICO will be live in 11 days and 8 hours. Doesn this mean somehow there will be race among investors or the fix price 100M=0.01ETH are for whole ICO period ? I see 100M SNTR what does this mean ? 100M represents unit then SNTR where does stands ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is there a bounty for being spammed in a private message by you (Sythyn) about this project?
Hello
Let me join your project in social bounty facebook and twitter. Hopefully your project is successful.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
Hello
Let me join your project in social bounty facebook and twitter. Hopefully your project is successful.
is there a bounty for italian translation?

andrealandia

Our bounty topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-paid-the-branch-is-closed-2016468
Now we have not Italian translation
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
is there a bounty for italian translation?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Hi dev!
I want to notarize a deal in a chat with your chatbot. How can I do it?

It's easy! Click bot, click start conversation, enter the name of the conversation you will receive a link. Then send the link to your contact. Contact it accepts and the chat began.
It looks like very easy, great! It's hard to imagine how our life will be changed in nearest future because of new modern technologies like Silent Notary.
Hi dev!

It's easy! Click bot, click start conversation, enter the name of the conversation you will receive a link. Then send the link to your contact. Contact it accepts and the chat began.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
real quick is this project that was notary project a month or two back but did not start because of failed presale? I was very interested in that project, was shocked it didnt make it for lift off. They seem quite similar I wanted to double check

Before making the announcement we made a prototype chatbot, mailbot, certification through the website. Published code and whitepaper. Our project, high availability.

Chatbot http://m.me/SilentNotary
Site: silentnotary.com

That seems like a cop out answer to me so , im goood on this one
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi dev!

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
This is a good project but i think there's a silent promotion .just kiddin , I don't know that there is an ongoing ico or a project like this because it is silent and i think this needs to be loud promted not only here but in social media . I like  the features of this its like a telegram which uses a chatbot which i also what to ask more on it whats the big difference and advantage of this project to telegram application ?.

--DarkSecrets--

At the moment we are discussing the possibility of prolongation ICO for another 14 days, now ICO c 12/08 - 4/09. We are not very active media company because we don't need to collect 10 million or more.

We will be doing bot in the telegram.
Thank you for explaining ,so it is a co-partnership with telegram and the goal is good unlike the other Ico who collect more than $10M then have no progress in their project. Hope this to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I was just looking at the possibilities and trying to understand the formula of getting twenty time later for my investment. After going through all the previous pages and reading questions & answers I got perfectly what it is all about. I am more interested in this project than before. It is under the radar and early investors going to get huge out of this.
real quick is this project that was notary project a month or two back but did not start because of failed presale? I was very interested in that project, was shocked it didnt make it for lift off. They seem quite similar I wanted to double check

Before making the announcement we made a prototype chatbot, mailbot, certification through the website. Published code and whitepaper. Our project, high availability.

Chatbot http://m.me/SilentNotary
Site: silentnotary.com
This is a good project but i think there's a silent promotion .just kiddin , I don't know that there is an ongoing ico or a project like this because it is silent and i think this needs to be loud promted not only here but in social media . I like  the features of this its like a telegram which uses a chatbot which i also what to ask more on it whats the big difference and advantage of this project to telegram application ?.

--DarkSecrets--

At the moment we are discussing the possibility of prolongation ICO for another 14 days, now ICO c 12/08 - 4/09. We are not very active media company because we don't need to collect 10 million or more.

We will be doing bot in the telegram.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: