Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 52. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Good evening the project is really good and a team of developers with experience I think everything will be fine
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, the project is really worthy thanks to the developers
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what is mean TBA potencial?
On which exchange can I buy ICO ?
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
02.08. Now we in Telegram:

Hi guys!
Now I'm with you  Cheesy
Thank you so much for joining us! Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Hi guys!
Now I'm with you  Cheesy
I like this project and taking part in FB bounty and also signature campaign. I want to say that it is distinguished from other bounties by good organization and prompt replying to community questions. So, good luck to you, hope project will be successful.  Smiley

Mr_McKska

Thank you for believing in our project!
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
I like this project and taking part in FB bounty and also signature campaign. I want to say that it is distinguished from other bounties by good organization and prompt replying to community questions. So, good luck to you, hope project will be successful.  Smiley

31.07. Low Risk!:

Hi guys. Interesting project. I'll follow the news, do you have a link to Twitter?
Thank you so much for kind words! All of our medias you can find on the first page of our ANN thread.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Hi guys. Interesting project. I'll follow the news, do you have a link to Twitter?
A good project I really like but I have 2 question
1-can not understand newcomers to dogovarjonnoj asnove then will review (the Court) for the attribution of awards?
2-you will receive Rewards in the form of SNTR tokens will be transferred and where tokens which waist should be.
Thank you! Sorry, we are a little bit confused about your questions, but hope we understood you properly!
1-We've allocated additional 0,5% of shares for newbies and members in a signature campaign. So yes, newcomers will get awards if they do everything according to rules
2-The team receives unsold tokens to maintain project in a future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
A good project I really like but I have 2 question
1-can not understand newcomers to dogovarjonnoj asnove then will review (the Court) for the attribution of awards?
2-you will receive Rewards in the form of SNTR tokens will be transferred and where tokens which waist should be.
Now! Swedish translation:

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Hi guys. Interesting project.
Tell me please, what day is the "end of the week" for bounty? So if i take part in signature company (am i?) will this week count if i write proper number of messages?
Till 4th of September! Since you'll join us this week, we will put your shares for week 2, because week 1 has already past! Thank you!
Thanks for your answer. Can you plese clear one more thing whenthe "week" ends? Which day of the week all stakes count?
This week ends on 30th of July! The update will be on 31st of July and then also starts the next week campaign!
I think your project has run the campaign but it turns out next week Grin
Thats a interesting project,i hope the ico will success i like the conceipt of this coin it looks interisting for me,maybe i will support
this coin.
Thank you !! We'll not disappoint you!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Thats a interesting project,i hope the ico will success i like the conceipt of this coin it looks interisting for me,maybe i will support
this coin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I can buy SNTR only for ETH?
Waiting for ICO company)
It will start very soon!! Thank you so much for joining!
Pages:
Jump to: