Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 48. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
Presentation is tite, team is dope Smiley
I will test this Truth Machine Grin

greyswan

Please chat with our notary chatbot! I think you'll be friends!   Grin

http://m.me/SilentNotary

kindly ask you for response!
If the thread poster has to send you a PM for you to take interest in his project then I'd be a skeptic, I hate people PM me as this guy did as well about silly ICO this is just another scammy ICO so beware.

Seanzqt

It seemed to us that you are interested in projects in this field. We're sorry that our post caused such a reaction. However, to assess the risk of the project you need to investigate it.

Please try it here: chatbot- http://m.me/SilentNotary
site - https://silentnotary.com/
mailbot - [email protected]
Dapps - https://github.com/SilentNotary/ICO-SN

Your opinion is very important to us
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

This project itsef may sound interesting, but I am skeptical in the ico structure that the price of the token would increase 20 times after ico. 

They say that the token will be sold at their web at the rate of 20 times the initial ico price.  But, if the token could be brought in much less price from ico price, no one would buy at that price and the token would be dumped once it hit in any exchange at much lower price.  This means there is no point in selling token at a high price at their official web site as long as there are exchanges that sell at much low, which value is determined simply by supply and demand.  So, it is likely that only a few of us who would buy token very early from ico could sell a higher price than what they obtained and the rest of us would end up to hold it till their business goes well or dump the token with the market demand rate.  So, simply this is nothing different than any other icos and I guess there is only negative point in giving lots of price advantage for the early contributors.

Correct me if I think of this wrong
Activity: 42
Presentation is tite, team is dope Smiley
I will test this Truth Machine Grin
So will it be listed on stocks? On which ones? Its very important, it must be tradable!

niki_fair
We did preliminary work with several exchanges. We dont see any problems with the listing.
Eddyc

Thank you for your interest

Is the bounty campaign still open?
Yes! Our bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-paid-the-branch-is-closed-2016468

What are the results of ICO?

ICO will start on August 21.
Activity: 46
I will def watch this. I could see this being adopted for an endless amount of use cases.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Thank you for the PM this is interesting. Will be doing more research on the project for the next few days.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Why did you send me a PM about this project? Is the bounty campaign still open? What are the results of ICO? The site is very well done! I'll read about you later, maybe I'll make some investment.  Smiley
LOL I just got a mail about it to. Seems like an interesting idea, I can see it's uses.
but I don't do ICO's I wait till the hit the exchange and buy cheaper
Will be watching

thoth-Atlantian

Hi! Usually the fall is caused by sales of bounty tokens. We do not have that case, because The bounty is paid by ETH.
What do you think?
Is the project and for video rendering or will it in this case be a cloud for data storage? This question is about PM received.

lilaj4de

The core of our project is a chatbot-notary built on the blockchain and VM of the Ethereum. In addition to the chatbot, we developed a mailbot and a webinterface to notarize e-mails and any files. All prototypes are already available for use. We gave a possibility to all messenger users to notarize any event without installing any apps. Now everybody can notarize video, photo, audio message which contains, for example, a verbal agreement. You can run multi chat - SilentNotary will generate and notarize the protocol of the negotiations.

Of course, Dapp-notaries this is a new phenomenon. When it will be widespread, we expect significant changes in many business practices. Everyone can be an insurance agent, a photo can be acts of acceptance of works, there will be deals in chat and verbal agreement by phone.

In addition, our project provides both financial and legal support of the crypto community in General and Ethereum in particular. First, the duties of a notary will be transferred from Fiat currency into the Ether, contributing to the maintenance of exchange rate stability. Secondly, in the process of project development we will develop the legal basis for the blockchain (or rather Ethereum), decentralized applications, token and ICO.

Thanks in advance for your attention to our project.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
totally watching this  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Developer uses shady tactics to PM random forum members to gather attention.

Risk-score: Extremely high, watch out with this one.

LOL I just got a mail about it to. Seems like an interesting idea, I can see it's uses.
but I don't do ICO's I wait till the hit the exchange and buy cheaper

Will be watching
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is the project and for video rendering or will it in this case be a cloud for data storage? This question is about PM received.
Activity: 11
So will it be listed on stocks? On which ones? Its very important, it must be tradable!
What token standart do you use?

Our token based on the standard erc20.
Activity: 224
this seems a interesting project
I checked on the website and my account 50$ I can do is tell me off?
Homak
Now our project is in demonstration mode. Everyone who signs up gets 50$ that he can spend for testing services. More detail is described in the terms of use.
Activity: 434
I checked on the website and my account 50$ I can do is tell me off?
Tell me if the status has changed from Newbie to Jr. Member it is necessary to change the signature

Thank you for participating, please change.
Activity: 434
Tell me if the status has changed from Newbie to Jr. Member it is necessary to change the signature
Pages:
Jump to: