Pages:
Author

Topic: Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested :) - page 11. (Read 152739 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Add me to the list of those requesting a PM for more info

shtks100 (at) wcl-ftp (dot) org

If you control most of nodes of «put the p2p protocol here» you can always check... the idea of p2p is that nobody controls most of nodes so you can hide in the mob (same for bitcoin).
Activity: 2
Getting back to the thread topic my suggestion for you SR is continue to implement ways to cut traffic to the site and make it more difficult for the every day person to access. Even changing the Tor URL  would throw a lot of people off. Popularity will only lead to destruction

For the God's sake people stop giving out accounts to anyone who asks on this thread.

what an asshole
Activity: 45
Getting back to the thread topic my suggestion for you SR is continue to implement ways to cut traffic to the site and make it more difficult for the every day person to access. Even changing the Tor URL  would throw a lot of people off. Popularity will only lead to destruction

For the God's sake people stop giving out accounts to anyone who asks on this thread.
can somebody pretty please make me a login??  i couldnt believe it when i finally got some bitcoins and then silkroad wouldnt load like usual...
I have been setting up mining rigs and didnt realize that you had to register!! how can i get an account now? is it really only invite? how can i get one?

Thanks

spssps
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
but is that an attack, or just thousands of people learning about drugs online and trying to access the site?
Who knows? I'm interested to see how SR will fare and what improvements that it, or its derivatives, will offer in the aftermath.
Greetings all...

I'm seeing it's a bit hard for a newbie to get into SR right now but thought I would try. If anybody could help me out with an invite, it would be cool..

Thanks,
FreeMyAss1776
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
but is that an attack, or just thousands of people learning about drugs online and trying to access the site?

Neither, I mean exactly "animation". I run one of the oldest Hidden Services (not drugs or CP related btw) and never saw so many animation there also. People is learning about Tor...
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Let me check, I think I opened an account there when the site began...

It's not closed, just bracing itself against the flood.

Looking at Tor, the senator's announcement was more than publicity. The whole Tor network is "flooding", never saw so many action around there...
Same deal here.. any help would be appreciated. I have no problem making a small donation
but how ever will capitalism compete with free? :O I know, I'll sell a service agreement along with the invite.. the service agreement states i'll pay attention to you for a week! or something... >.>

seriously though, everyone jumps in when there is a chance to make a profit :p
No chance you could make me an account?

I had one, but appear to have mislaid the password.. Sad
Activity: 28
selling? I can make you one for free (well if you donate to 15uTC87gjarg3kC9gYz8K29rhdqFsaMRjh wouldn't be bad)

i' ve already satified like 20 account-making requests.
Activity: 294
and i just figured out how to use bitcoin and was learning pgp and it closes Sad i had coin in my wallet there

It's not closed, just bracing itself against the flood. The login form still works, but I would be extra careful now with the extra attention the site has been receiving.
watch the price of BTC go down now that reg's are closed lol

it went up!!! yet again. i saw it at 13 then to 19 now 31?Huh?
and i just figured out how to use bitcoin and was learning pgp and it closes Sad i had coin in my wallet there
ahhh capitalism!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
really? 62USD (via mtgox) XD you're smoking shoes.

i'll sell one for 0.5 BTC how bout that? Tongue

(actually, come to think of it.... at 62 USD you COULD smoke shoes and still have money left over.)
Pages:
Jump to: