Pages:
Author

Topic: SilverCoin Social Media and Signature Campaigns - page 3. (Read 9855 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i don't know how to send my silver coin in NXT mobile wallet ,, i see my silver coin there but i don't know how to sell it or send it on ccex exchange anyone here can help me?
Does dev provide a way to claim this fund, and at least dev or team provide that way to bounty participants as well as investors ..

i just provide my nxt wallet app address because it is the first option of wallet, now i received my silvercoins there but i don't know how to send my SVC in the ccex exchanger. this is my problem now.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
i am yet to see or receive my payment...  i am marked on red colour in the spreadsheet. 
bitcointalk username: jerrison
spreadsheet no.77   
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
i don't know how to send my silver coin in NXT mobile wallet ,, i see my silver coin there but i don't know how to sell it or send it on ccex exchange anyone here can help me?
Does dev provide a way to claim this fund, and at least dev or team provide that way to bounty participants as well as investors ..
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Thank you for silvercoin developers who have done the distribution for bounty campaign participants. I have received 200 SVC in my XNT account. Success for silvercoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
https://mynxt.info/transaction/6129616109677969589   Dev please check with my transaction because of more than 2148 Confirmations but still, i didn't receive the payout. How long it will take look into my problem once.
It seems that if you complain about your problem on slack or telegram or send personalized messages it will get much faster response and will be done as soon as possible ...

Thanks mate! I thought every day OP is visiting this thread so he might answer my question. Will do according to you suggest me I will contact him through PM.
Activity: 951
Just wanna say thank you Silvercoin admins I just got my payment. Now how can I transfer it to C-CEX?
Activity: 1624
https://mynxt.info/transaction/6129616109677969589   Dev please check with my transaction because of more than 2148 Confirmations but still, i didn't receive the payout. How long it will take look into my problem once.
It seems that if you complain about your problem on slack or telegram or send personalized messages it will get much faster response and will be done as soon as possible ...
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Activity: 1624
Will you be listed this coin in Bitrex, because in c-cex there is no trading volume,
It all depends on how they contact Bittrex, and as far as I know if registering to exchange Bittrex in must pay around 3BTC to be registered on BIttrex exchange, which is the problem whether dev is willing to pay all that ..
copper member
Activity: 728
Confirm, I got 100 SVC at MyNxt online wallet for twitter campaign bounty payment. I will keep for long term and future investment this coin. thank you dev.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Confirm, I got 100 SVC at C-CEX.COM, sad, because the price SVC only 1k, I will keep for long term and future investment. thank you dev.
Activity: 971
Will you be listed this coin in Bitrex, because in c-cex there is no trading volume,
Activity: 826
I got silvercoin from twitter bounty campaign. Thanks dev
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I seen the price SVC only 1009 btc, I hope the price can reach when ICO or 3000 btc, a week ago I invest about 0,06 btc and hope this price will go up again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Bounty Payout Update:

Signature campiagn, links contest, translations and twitter bounties have all been paid.
See spreadsheets in OP for transaction ID's.

Affiliates have also been paid. (Just give it time to confirm on the blockchain)
If you have not been paid (by tomorrow) it is because of one of these reasons.
1. No social media validation link provided
2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

If you haven't gotten paid by tomorrow and you think you should have, just click the 'request payout' button in your dashboard and we'll review your account. (Payout button is now active for those with 48 SVC or more)

Thanks to all who participated.

Cheers.. Congratulations for the participants who have joined in this project, the waiting time has arrived. Now participants can enjoy their work, may everyone win.
Activity: 672
thanks dev, silvercoin from twitter bounty received
and now just waiting silvercoin price go up  Smiley
Is the plan future silvercoin go to another exchange?
thanks
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nah, not today...
Thank you so much- silvercoin Dev I can confirm I got the payment from Twitter campaign.
Activity: 672
Thanks silvercoin's dev and manager
I have received my silvercoin from twitter campaign
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bounty Payout Update:

Signature campiagn, links contest, translations and twitter bounties have all been paid.
See spreadsheets in OP for transaction ID's.

Affiliates have also been paid. (Just give it time to confirm on the blockchain)
If you have not been paid (by tomorrow) it is because of one of these reasons.
1. No social media validation link provided
2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

If you haven't gotten paid by tomorrow and you think you should have, just click the 'request payout' button in your dashboard and we'll review your account. (Payout button is now active for those with 48 SVC or more)

Thanks to all who participated.
Pages:
Jump to: