Pages:
Author

Topic: SilverCoin Social Media and Signature Campaigns - page 8. (Read 9855 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think this is good in the future, i support with the twitter campaign. Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Only 13 hours remaining at the 0.00003 BTC level.
https://c-cex.com/?p=svc-btc

Hi,
Why your affiliate site does not count Clicks   Lips sealed
It only counts unique clicks.
Ex. 1 click from your computer will count as a click. 10 more clicks from the same computer will not count.

hi dev whether affiliate campaign still active or not ?
get 16 SVC for each refferal, i am interesting to join this campaign  Cheesy

Sorry, the affiliate program is now complete.
It ended about an hour ago.
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Hi,
Ex. 1 click from your computer will count as a click. 10 more clicks from the same computer will not count.

hi dev whether affiliate campaign still active or not ?
get 16 SVC for each refferal, i am interesting to join this campaign  Cheesy
Hi,

Activity: 504
Hi,
Activity: 504
hi I 've joined to signature Campaigns.
Thank you
i am join twiteer bounty, i'm hopefull with this coin.

Glad to have you join.

To all those who have joined our bounty programs. We very much appreciative the assistance. Thank you!
Activity: 630
i am join twiteer bounty, i'm hopefull with this coin.
Joined twitter campaign. But im in 200+ position.
What does it mean? 200+ position? I've found myself in the table "SilverCoin Twitter Bounty Campaign", but how to know accepted I or not? Huh
'

Position 200+ means 200 people have joined ahead of you. There are different payouts for the different levels.
For example, all participants at position 201 and above get 25 SVC / week.

Everyone is accepted on registration.
As long as you follow the rules and have the minimum of 100 twitter followers you are good to go.
Anyone on that list who is not approved will see their name in red.

Hello. I really love this coin. Is there any additional bonus if we use your logo in our twitter and facebook account? Please consider. Thanj you.

Thanks for that. Smiley And you haven't seen anything yet. We have big plans for SilverCoin and this is our full time job now.

That's a good idea about the facebook/twitter avatar. Right now there is no extra bonus for doing that but it will certainly lead to a quicker comfirmation when it comes time for us to validate if you've shared our information or not. But it is not mandatory of course.
SilverCoin (SVC) ICO is now live @
https://c-cex.com/?p=svc-btc
Activity: 210
the rate of this coin is good , I hope this project will great up ahead cause I already buy this coin for a tiny value. go for it dev
hi I 've joined to signature and avatar Campaigns thanks, if approved let me know

Approved!

Welcome sir.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
hi I 've joined to signature and avatar Campaigns thanks, if approved let me know
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
I am very interested in this project, a very good project to join, hopefully this project is a success.thks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What does it mean? 200+ position? I've found myself in the table "SilverCoin Twitter Bounty Campaign", but how to know accepted I or not? Huh
'

Position 200+ means 200 people have joined ahead of you. There are different payouts for the different levels.

As long as you follow the rules and have the minimum of 100 twitter followers you are good to go.

Oh, I understand now! Thanks a lot for such prompt and full answer Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
'

Hello. I really love this coin. Is there any additional bonus if we use your logo in our twitter and facebook account? Please consider. Thanj you.
'

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I've joined the Twitter campaign
Activity: 448
I would like to attend but there are 100 follower conditions. My account is less than 100 followers.
Do you want to make me happy? Smiley https://twitter.com/Coincini
Pages:
Jump to: