Pages:
Author

Topic: SilverCoin Social Media and Signature Campaigns - page 5. (Read 9855 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hope this coin will put in the bittrex or poliniex to gain high volume and also very high price this one has the big potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello Dev!Plz change my adresse to NXT-QFYS-8FF5-HLTN-6YD5M
Username: sergsen
Number in spreadsheet: 267

Did you mean spreadsheet #5?

All other wallet addresses have been updated to this date.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hello Dev!Plz change my adresse to NXT-VDEG-YMHL-DU9R-AJ3MG in twitter bounty
Username: batishta
Number in spreadsheet:147
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Bounty twitter
Spreadsheet : #10
Username: erickvand
NXT address: NXT-8N2F-CSHP-KQXH-ECXFG
Activity: 308
When is the gift sharing for bounty twitter and signature? I can not wait to share this gift.
Activity: 672
Hello Dev!Plz change my adresse to NXT-QFYS-8FF5-HLTN-6YD5M
Username: sergsen
Number in spreadsheet: 267
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hello there i just want to know if the payout is still on going? i didn't see any green mark in the spreadsheet,, i thought the distribution will start at june 28 on wards it is now 30 but i didn't see any green mark there.

Already Manager mentioned you can divert your question to the main thread. So that you will get a quick response from the manager, I think campaign has ended so you just ask whatever the question you have in the main thread
Activity: 616
Hello there i just want to know if the payout is still on going? i didn't see any green mark in the spreadsheet,, i thought the distribution will start at june 28 on wards it is now 30 but i didn't see any green mark there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Hello Dev!Plz change my adresse to NXT-EH4K-TR5K-QM3Z-83C67
Username:Awallon
Number in spreadsheet:68
Activity: 231
Hi Dev !!  Please replace my NXT address with the new C-CEX
( NXT-X73F-RWX5-HUVG-4WNES )
Username: Amontana
Spreadsheet №: 56
 Thanks !!!
Hi guys, from now on could you direct your questions/comments to our main ANN thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/silvercoin-svc-1942868

It'll be easier and more time efficient if we have only one thread to follow over these next few weeks.

Thanks.

Hi OP how can we convert our SVC bounties using NXT? any idea will appreciate. Since its my first time to use NXT I need some help before I screw things up. Thanks everyone and more power to SVC team for a successful campaign!

If you are new, I would suggest you create an account at c-cex.com and get your silvercoin wallet address.
We'll send your SVC to that address and if you want to sell them at anytime you can just sell them for BTC.

You only need to use 1 NXT if you want to transfer SVC between an exchange and downloaded wallet.

Hello dev can i ask what is the meaning of pending verification in twitter SVC payout? did they get they payout i don't understand.

Twitter verification is represented as...

Normal black text = no verification done yet
Bold black = verified
Bold red = declined (either less than 100 followers, no retweets verified or a non-NXT wallet address entered)
Bold green = paid (with transaction ID displayed)

Hi Dev,
I was participating your signature campaign but all bounty has ended 27th june,17. So do i change my signature code from my BCT profile....? i am looking forward to your response.

yes, everyone is now free to change their signature code. Verification's have been done.

Dear Manager,
Please add my NXT wallet on spreadsheet signature number #66 ( Participated on Twitter Bounty)
NXT-W85E-6UGS-QC49-8RUQQ

Thanks

This is the first item on the to-do list tomorrow.
Make sure to double check the address by Sunday if possible, as most payments will be made next week Mon-Thur.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
Dear Manager,
Please add my NXT wallet on spreadsheet signature number #66 ( Participated on Twitter Bounty)
NXT-W85E-6UGS-QC49-8RUQQ

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 728
ICO has ended. All remaining coins will be taken off the exchange over the next few days.

All bounties have also ended effective today.
Payout amounts are being updated in the forms. Payouts will start tomorrow, and most should be paid out by next week.

Thank you all for participating. While the ICO did not go well, the project will progress as normal. We have a lot to do but first we have to get these bounties paid out.

Hi Dev,
I was participating your signature campaign but all bounty has ended 27th june,17. So do i change my signature code from my BCT profile....? i am looking forward to your response.
Activity: 145
Nah, not today...
Hello dev can i ask what is the meaning of pending verification in twitter SVC payout? did they get they payout i don't understand.
I think Its still under investigate maybe there is an abuser join with multiple account, or maybe they mean is Pending Payment because it will start from 28 June till 4 July
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Hi OP how can we convert our SVC bounties using NXT? any idea will appreciate. Since its my first time to use NXT I need some help before I screw things up. Thanks everyone and more power to SVC team for a successful campaign!
Activity: 798
homt.net

SilverCoin Bounty Payout Procedure

SilverCoin will begin paying out bounties between June 28 and July 4. If you have a wallet on file this payout will happen automatically in most cases.

You have several options for a SilverCoin wallet.

Option 1: Download a NXT wallet at https://NXT.org (You do not need to wait for the blockchain to download)
Option 2: Create an account at https://C-CEX.com and get your silvercoin wallet address.

NO NOT USE A NXT WALLET ON AN EXCHANGE. THE ONLY WALLET ON ANY EXCHANGE FOR SVC IS THE SILVERCOIN WALLET AT C-CEX.COM

Affiliate Payout Update

In your dashboard go to ‘My profile’ > ‘Payout Methods’ and enter a valid NXT wallet address.
The majority of payouts are going to happen automatically for anyone with a NXT wallet entered.
When the mass payout ends, everyone with 48 SVC or more in their account will see a ‘Request Payout’ button appear in their dashboard.

If you still haven’t been paid by the time the payout button appears, just click it to request payout.

Note: It currently cost 1 NXT to transfer SVC from a downloaded wallet to an exchange and it also cost 1 NXT to transfer SVC from an exchange to a downloaded wallet.
This is only temporary. Later this year, Silvercoin will transition from NXT to Ardor. At that time, you’ll be able to send SVC using only silvercoin. No NXT needed.

Hi dev I use c-cex.com wallet to register, can I receive Nxt when distribution??

Thanks for the latest update. We are expecting the bounty payment to start as you have stated.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How fast the campaign is finished. But the ICO is still running. If any Bounty once again please reply to this thread.
Activity: 375
i would like to join in twitter campaign.

Bounty program is closed
You can check later to ann thread
Pages:
Jump to: