Pages:
Author

Topic: SilverCoin Social Media and Signature Campaigns - page 4. (Read 9855 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I have seen my own payment in my NXT Wallet. Thanks
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
Thanks for the payment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Recieved my coins. Thanks dev!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Thanks payment received..
Activity: 518
Thank you very much, 100 SVC has received to my SVC wallet, I will keep SVC coin for at least 6 months and will buy again, I sure this coin will skyrocketing in the future. Good job dev.
Activity: 489
Bounty payment received 60 SVC coins.
Thank you
Hope your project will successful
when svc hit yobit
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Thanks Dev Feeling Happy with your Campaign....l
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Thank you very much, payment received 200 svc. With you it was a pleasure to work with.
Activity: 447
World peace
A payment received 100 SVC coins.
Thank you so much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
How long it will take to receive the bounty because of more than 634 confirmation. Still, I didn't receive the bounty how many confirmations it is going to take to receive the bounty.
Activity: 476
Thanks Received payment 100 SVC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i receive my payment but if i want to transfer it to c-cex it say that not enough founds.plz help me

You need 1 NXT to send any amount of SVC from your NXT wallet to C-Cex.

Just buy 1 NXT on an exchange and send it to your wallet.
Then use it to send your SVC.

This is only temporary. After Ardor launches this summer, you'll be able to send your SVC using only SVC.

Activity: 470
Merit: 260
Community Lead at Bitcoin Air
i receive my payment but if i want to transfer it to c-cex it say that not enough founds.plz help me
Activity: 145
Nah, not today...
This ico ended a week ago, and the coin is live on the ccex exchanger why the participants still didn't receive their bounties?Huh  its been a week.
Wow same question again and again, rear before posting dude right the top of you is the answer, the payment will start tomorrow
Activity: 616
This ico ended a week ago, and the coin is live on the ccex exchanger why the participants still didn't receive their bounties?Huh  its been a week.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Anyone gotten payment for this ?? Either in NXT or SVC??
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
My nxt address :    
NXT-UVHL-PHX4-4ALF-BGDL9
Username : giveen , 173 on spreadsheet

Done. Thanks.

Hope this coin will put in the bittrex or poliniex to gain high volume and also very high price this one has the big potential.

Yes this coin is have big potential
I hope this coin will be to all exchanger, and big exchanger is poloenix, bittrex, cryptopia

That is a part of the plan for sure.
Bittrex would be nice but we have a few things to get done first.
I think some development work going on silvercoin onces work done I am sure that silvercoin will going to hit bittrex and polo, because of silvercoin team doing grateful work.
My nxt address :    
NXT-UVHL-PHX4-4ALF-BGDL9
Username : giveen , 173 on spreadsheet

Done. Thanks.

Hope this coin will put in the bittrex or poliniex to gain high volume and also very high price this one has the big potential.

I hope this coin will be to all exchanger, and big exchanger is poloenix, bittrex, cryptopia

That is a part of the plan for sure.
Bittrex would be nice but we have a few things to get done first.
Activity: 375

Pages:
Jump to: