Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 29. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 05, 2016, 03:33:29 AM
I am predicting that the Warriors will face the Cavs again in the NBA Finals. The eastern conference is not looking like much and the Warriors are just to good.
The Warriors are going to win it all.

It's possible but the west is a much harder conference to come out of, there was virtually no team that was really a match for the Cavs this year and unlikely to have one next year, you can basically pencil Lebron back in the finals unless he gets hurt.

And the Atlanta Hawks just got trashed with 25 3ptm. The cavs hit more threes than twos in this game.

I think they now hold the record for most 3's in a game. And i tought atlanta will make a good comeback on this game.

I think its sad to see a 4-0 series for atlanta. I mean they are a good team. Cleveland was just on their pace during that game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 05, 2016, 03:32:56 AM
I am predicting that the Warriors will face the Cavs again in the NBA Finals. The eastern conference is not looking like much and the Warriors are just to good.
You might be right but my prediction is the san antonio spurs will advance in the NBA finals, if the spurs can survive against the OKC team in their series, the warriors will be having a hard time to defeat the old and veteran spurs. X Factor, the coach GREG POP.

spurs gotta get by okc first  Grin I think they will but after all OKC did
steal a game in san antonio

still like spurs in 5-6 though lol

Or if OKC again performs well, they could actually beat the Spurs in Game 7.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2016, 02:48:11 AM
You might be right but my prediction is the san antonio spurs will advance in the NBA finals, if the spurs can survive against the OKC team in their series, the warriors will be having a hard time to defeat the old and veteran spurs. X Factor, the coach GREG POP.

spurs gotta get by okc first  Grin I think they will but after all OKC did
steal a game in san antonio

still like spurs in 5-6 though lol
May 05, 2016, 02:19:28 AM

It's possible but the west is a much harder conference to come out of, there was virtually no team that was really a match for the Cavs this year and unlikely to have one next year, you can basically pencil Lebron back in the finals unless he gets hurt.

And the Atlanta Hawks just got trashed with 25 3ptm. The cavs hit more threes than twos in this game.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
May 04, 2016, 10:37:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 1106
May 04, 2016, 10:30:52 PM
Activity: 364
May 04, 2016, 11:26:51 AM
legendary
May 04, 2016, 10:15:34 AM
it will be a close game again both SA and OKC will play their best wanting to make advantage to this series, okc will play at home and the crowd will be their greatest strength, while san antonio will play again with their top guns lehanard and aldridge I think even if the game will be played at okc, san antonio can manage to win back, it is closer game earlier so might see more good fight in this series. good luck San Antonio see you in the next round guys.
Game 3 will be for San antonio spurs, I still believe that they are tougher than the OKC, you can get a good odds in playing game 3 because the lose in game 2 will affect the thinking of the public. For me, I would go to the batlle tested team. Spurs all the way.

And its just luck that the refs didnt call an offensive on manu ginubili. It was a close battle okc's style is not yet enough for the spurs.

And warriors is gaining the lead with 2 games. At least portland should win 2 games at their own home court.

Portland wasted their opportunity to win a game over at Golden State. The led for most of the game but had a late collapse.
Yeah I predict that the Golden State Warriors are going to sweep the Portland Trail Blazers without really any problem at all. They are even winning without Curry, if he comes back it should be scary and the other teams need to be prepared.

But you have to remember, Portland beat them in the regular season with Curry in the lineup so it's not impossible for Portland to at least win a game or 2.
Regular season and playoffs are way different, this playoffs is all about adjustment in every game and teams are given the same rest on the games schedule, if we go back to playoffs the back to back games would really have a bad effect of the team due to fatigue. Now, on this playoff, I still believe that they will not risk curry in game 3 because they have already won 2 games and they want to make sure that if curry will come back he will be at 100 percent.
May 04, 2016, 10:12:19 AM
it will be a close game again both SA and OKC will play their best wanting to make advantage to this series, okc will play at home and the crowd will be their greatest strength, while san antonio will play again with their top guns lehanard and aldridge I think even if the game will be played at okc, san antonio can manage to win back, it is closer game earlier so might see more good fight in this series. good luck San Antonio see you in the next round guys.
Game 3 will be for San antonio spurs, I still believe that they are tougher than the OKC, you can get a good odds in playing game 3 because the lose in game 2 will affect the thinking of the public. For me, I would go to the batlle tested team. Spurs all the way.

And its just luck that the refs didnt call an offensive on manu ginubili. It was a close battle okc's style is not yet enough for the spurs.

And warriors is gaining the lead with 2 games. At least portland should win 2 games at their own home court.

Portland wasted their opportunity to win a game over at Golden State. The led for most of the game but had a late collapse.
Yeah I predict that the Golden State Warriors are going to sweep the Portland Trail Blazers without really any problem at all. They are even winning without Curry, if he comes back it should be scary and the other teams need to be prepared.

But you have to remember, Portland beat them in the regular season with Curry in the lineup so it's not impossible for Portland to at least win a game or 2.
Activity: 714
May 04, 2016, 09:41:52 AM

legendary
May 04, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

Warriors is really hard to bet at home, its their system that are already good, they can win games even without curry, I am afraid this blazers team will be sweep in this series if curry will be back playing.
May 04, 2016, 06:54:40 AM

Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 04, 2016, 02:53:03 AM
It was an exciting game for both. Lowry's wild 3 at the half-court sent the game in overtime and the crowd went crazy but unfortunately, the Heat still prevailed in the extra period. On the other hand, the Warriors made a huge comeback. I though during the first 3 quarters that they're going to lose but apparently not.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2016, 02:33:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 04, 2016, 02:00:17 AM
Activity: 756
May 03, 2016, 11:13:59 AM
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 03, 2016, 11:05:13 AM
It's a wild play, Waiters elbowed Ginobili while inbounding the ball while Ginobili himself stepped over the line, no calls were made but it ended up as a turnover giving Spurs an advantage on the fastbreak but executed poorly to hit a shot. It sure is heart pounding for the fans of both teams watching it live.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 03, 2016, 08:06:55 AM
There are already 2 bets in OKC. Who will bet on Spurs?
I think that I will bet in the Spurs, have you seen how the Spurs just destroyed the OKC like it was nothing. OKC has to step it up if they want to win the series because it is not looking good for them at all.

hehe, no one placed their bets on the spurs for this series Smiley
I still believe that the spurs will still win in this series, regardless of what happen in game 2, they will absolutely bounce back in games 3 or 4 or both. Spurs are deep they don't just fold that easily, let's just say OKC are lucky in game 2 but luck does not guarantee you to win in best of 7 series.'
May 03, 2016, 05:24:55 AM
I think that I will bet in the Spurs, have you seen how the Spurs just destroyed the OKC like it was nothing. OKC has to step it up if they want to win the series because it is not looking good for them at all.

hehe, no one placed their bets on the spurs for this series Smiley
Activity: 420
May 03, 2016, 04:44:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: