Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 27. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 10, 2016, 01:17:54 AM
If Portland wins tomorrow then GSW will be forced to play Curry. Lillard is playing with so much passion.
Portland blazers will not get another win I think. Warriors will play hard for the next game and they will win. Then back home they will finish the game with curry playing. How was that? that is just my projection.
That is my assessment as well mate, GSW will not let this game to be extend they are aiming for the final crown and it will be hard if they allowed the next round opponents to have a homecourt advantage, I think it will be a hard and fun game that we will see today. GSW will show the champion heart here.

Well, it's a 2-point game with more than 2 minutes remaining 105-103 at the moment after a 3-pointer by Lillard.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 09:35:13 PM
If Portland wins tomorrow then GSW will be forced to play Curry. Lillard is playing with so much passion.
Portland blazers will not get another win I think. Warriors will play hard for the next game and they will win. Then back home they will finish the game with curry playing. How was that? that is just my projection.
That is my assessment as well mate, GSW will not let this game to be extend they are aiming for the final crown and it will be hard if they allowed the next round opponents to have a homecourt advantage, I think it will be a hard and fun game that we will see today. GSW will show the champion heart here.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 09, 2016, 09:32:05 PM
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 09, 2016, 10:55:55 AM
Activity: 271
May 09, 2016, 09:57:32 AM
NBA is such a big betting world. So many people are betting on their club who's going to win
There is so much money in this world for only the NBA look how much they earn no wonder
they're betting so many times.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 07:48:16 AM
The Blazers have taken a game of the Warriors at home. The Blazers were just on fire and scored many three pointers, something that the Warriors most of the time do to overcome there opponents.
Activity: 728
May 09, 2016, 06:05:21 AM
As we're now heading to the conference finals, aside from the bet on who's going to win. I'll create the page as well where people bettors would choose how long will the series going to last like will it reach game 4,5,6 or 7.
nice to know that sir, just wanted to check if cbx bets is already available on your site or you are still working for, much be better if aside from btc you can also add some alt that we can use. good luck mate, will be betting in the next round.

Not sure yet but it is a possibility since there are some improvements lately. I'll add CBX as well on other sites but will probably be a local-based (Philippines) service only and with a discount as compared to using BTC.
Or maybe sir if you really want to give us a good value in betting, if it is possible you can make a sport book that accepts CBX with at least very competitive odds. That would be fun if you can make it.

Yep, depending on the development of the CBX API on that matter but it might not be able to make it in time for the playoffs but next season definitely.
so the api is not ready yet? maybe the team cbx needed more developers to help them to create it and sync it to your site so we can bet using cbx and it will increase exposure as well for this promising coin. good luck sir hope to see this not so far.

It's in the polishing stage but it is already working when it comes to its main function of connecting the wallet to the page.

It's becoming off topic though.

The momentum is now in the hands of OKC after tying the series. They're not out of this series yet.
May 09, 2016, 03:26:47 AM
As we're now heading to the conference finals, aside from the bet on who's going to win. I'll create the page as well where people bettors would choose how long will the series going to last like will it reach game 4,5,6 or 7.
nice to know that sir, just wanted to check if cbx bets is already available on your site or you are still working for, much be better if aside from btc you can also add some alt that we can use. good luck mate, will be betting in the next round.

Not sure yet but it is a possibility since there are some improvements lately. I'll add CBX as well on other sites but will probably be a local-based (Philippines) service only and with a discount as compared to using BTC.
Or maybe sir if you really want to give us a good value in betting, if it is possible you can make a sport book that accepts CBX with at least very competitive odds. That would be fun if you can make it.

Yep, depending on the development of the CBX API on that matter but it might not be able to make it in time for the playoffs but next season definitely.
so the api is not ready yet? maybe the team cbx needed more developers to help them to create it and sync it to your site so we can bet using cbx and it will increase exposure as well for this promising coin. good luck sir hope to see this not so far.
May 09, 2016, 02:59:02 AM

legendary
May 09, 2016, 02:41:38 AM

May 09, 2016, 02:07:07 AM

May 09, 2016, 01:10:17 AM
May 09, 2016, 01:00:25 AM
Activity: 756
May 09, 2016, 12:55:07 AM
I'm getting ready for the next round whoever wins against miami and raptors they both no match for cavs and it will be a freebies to all of us cavs will dominate the east while there's three team who still fighting from the west good luck to all of us guys may the best team wins the finals.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 09, 2016, 12:42:54 AM
Cavs are simply overmatch against the Hawks. They hit more than 60 threes already after 3 games and hit at least 20 3pointers in the last 2 games, that's just crazy.

I think there will be a change of the play for Hawk or maybe Hawk will be dominated again in the next game. 
I do agree with you, at least they have to win one game at their home before they go fishing.LOL, hard to accept being a hawks fan but that is reality. Maybe next season they will improve if they can acquire talented players.

I'll try to gamble my 0.01BTC for Hawk, hoping so for a greater return, this will be a do or die game.
That's a good bet, you belong to the sharp and hope we can win tomorrow. The game is too early for the Philippine time so I cannot watch it and just watch the reply I think. But I still believe that Atlanta will win, they will avoid another sweep.

But I believe Cavs swept them last year that's why they have the highest losing streak against the single team in the playoffs which is against Cavs.
Shocks, I lost my bet of hawks moneyline, I should have taken the plus points but I got greedy with the high return. Anyway, a lost is a lost, see you next round cavs as I am seeing another sweep again for the cavs regardless of whom they will face.
May 08, 2016, 10:47:04 AM
Cavs are simply overmatch against the Hawks. They hit more than 60 threes already after 3 games and hit at least 20 3pointers in the last 2 games, that's just crazy.

I think there will be a change of the play for Hawk or maybe Hawk will be dominated again in the next game. 
I do agree with you, at least they have to win one game at their home before they go fishing.LOL, hard to accept being a hawks fan but that is reality. Maybe next season they will improve if they can acquire talented players.

I'll try to gamble my 0.01BTC for Hawk, hoping so for a greater return, this will be a do or die game.
That's a good bet, you belong to the sharp and hope we can win tomorrow. The game is too early for the Philippine time so I cannot watch it and just watch the reply I think. But I still believe that Atlanta will win, they will avoid another sweep.

But I believe Cavs swept them last year that's why they have the highest losing streak against the single team in the playoffs which is against Cavs.
legendary
May 08, 2016, 07:56:14 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
May 08, 2016, 07:01:17 AM

legendary
May 08, 2016, 06:30:24 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
May 08, 2016, 05:17:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: