Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 26. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 12, 2016, 08:47:30 AM

They already did mate. It's 4-1, awaiting for their next opponent either the OKC or Spurs.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2016, 07:53:03 AM
With Curry back Golden State won the game 4 against the Trail Blazers in over time. Curry was pretty absent in the first 3 quarters but in overtime he stepped it up and set another record in overtime.
They have to win one more game to go to the conference finals.
[/quote)
Golden State only needs to win one more game and I am sure that they are going to win it, I believe that they have two more games at home.
Golden State at home is on a completely different level.
Golden state is going to finish it in the next game and I predict that they are going to face the Thunder in the western conference finals. This is going to be a good match up.
May 12, 2016, 04:59:02 AM
With Curry back Golden State won the game 4 against the Trail Blazers in over time. Curry was pretty absent in the first 3 quarters but in overtime he stepped it up and set another record in overtime.

He definitely played like an MVP no doubt but still they have to be careful against Portland.
Tonight will be a blowout win for the warriors, blazers cannot win at warriors home with curry back playing unbelievably good, in addition the crowd is crazy so blazers have to shot tonight.

Still a close game despite Curry being on the floor and the game being on their court. Respect to the Portland team for a job well done, great effort.
Yet it is but how clutch really are the warriors, they wins most of the time if there is a close game until 3q and in the 4q and OT they always dominate their rivals. This team is so deep but blazers did a good job this season, they will probably improve on the next season with some additional of star players.

Yes, they made a lot of tough plays in the clutch sometimes I think that they're lucky enough even during the regular season, remember the tough 3s they made that gave them maybe around 4 or more wins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 04:34:44 AM

He definitely played like an MVP no doubt but still they have to be careful against Portland.
Tonight will be a blowout win for the warriors, blazers cannot win at warriors home with curry back playing unbelievably good, in addition the crowd is crazy so blazers have to shot tonight.

Still a close game despite Curry being on the floor and the game being on their court. Respect to the Portland team for a job well done, great effort.
Yet it is but how clutch really are the warriors, they wins most of the time if there is a close game until 3q and in the 4q and OT they always dominate their rivals. This team is so deep but blazers did a good job this season, they will probably improve on the next season with some additional of star players.
May 12, 2016, 02:36:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 11, 2016, 09:58:20 PM

Activity: 269
May 11, 2016, 11:00:49 AM
[/quote)
Golden State only needs to win one more game and I am sure that they are going to win it, I believe that they have two more games at home.
Golden State at home is on a completely different level.
May 11, 2016, 10:43:02 AM

Activity: 336
May 11, 2016, 07:52:38 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 07:33:54 AM
This matchup will be great, I remember the one that went to overtime where Durant got fouled out, Iggy hit 2 Fts sending it to overtime then Curry hit a loooong 3 to win the game.
May 11, 2016, 02:43:50 AM
At first, people are saying that the OKC are done and that they can't complete with the Spurs but look at them now -just 1 win away from the Conference Finals. GSW vs OKC will also be an exciting match up.
Activity: 756
May 10, 2016, 11:33:10 PM
OKC has tied the series against the Spurs, Kevin Durant had an amazing fourth quarter he was destroying and went 6 for six in that quarter. If he can maintain this form they can surely beat the Spurs this series and go to the Western Conference finals.

And people telling okc cant even with against spurs. Well done okc. go team
Oh yeah, OKC is a good team, they already beaten the spurs few years back when they face the miami heat in the final. However, my prediction is the spurs will avoid that in happening and they will take the OKC down in game 5.

Yes, Westbrook and Durant are in best shape so it won't be easy to beat that team.
It really saddened me seeing the spurs losing the battle again against the spurs. They just can't contained a more younger and talented team. But I am not losing my hope, I will still back them in game 6 and I am putting my money where my mouth is.
what happen! sorry lost again, home court advantage 5 points lead before 2 mins. oh wow I just don't know what to say, this is really a gamble losing everything right now because of my confidence with spurs!! hope we can bounce back mate. don't want to see them again like what happen last year. losing in game seven with clippers.
legendary
May 10, 2016, 11:26:02 PM
OKC has tied the series against the Spurs, Kevin Durant had an amazing fourth quarter he was destroying and went 6 for six in that quarter. If he can maintain this form they can surely beat the Spurs this series and go to the Western Conference finals.

Oh yeah, OKC is a good team, they already beaten the spurs few years back when they face the miami heat in the final. However, my prediction is the spurs will avoid that in happening and they will take the OKC down in game 5.

Yes, Westbrook and Durant are in best shape so it won't be easy to beat that team.
It really saddened me seeing the spurs losing the battle again against the spurs. They just can't contained a more younger and talented team. But I am not losing my hope, I will still back them in game 6 and I am putting my money where my mouth is.
May 10, 2016, 06:02:16 AM

legendary
May 10, 2016, 03:51:06 AM

May 10, 2016, 03:49:34 AM
If Portland wins tomorrow then GSW will be forced to play Curry. Lillard is playing with so much passion.
Portland blazers will not get another win I think. Warriors will play hard for the next game and they will win. Then back home they will finish the game with curry playing. How was that? that is just my projection.
That is my assessment as well mate, GSW will not let this game to be extend they are aiming for the final crown and it will be hard if they allowed the next round opponents to have a homecourt advantage, I think it will be a hard and fun game that we will see today. GSW will show the champion heart here.

Well, it's a 2-point game with more than 2 minutes remaining 105-103 at the moment after a 3-pointer by Lillard.
MVP dominate the overtime no question why he got the second mvp award he just simply amazing shouting his voice that he is back and prove to all blazers fans that he can still hits big shot. well this series might be ended in their homecourt lilard needs more help if aldridge still at his side might be a good fight.

Sad to say but Portland is way over what they're suppose to be achieving. Portland lost Batum, Aldridge and Matthews so everyone thought they won't even make it to the playoffs but they're already on the second round providing great games against the number 1 team in the NBA so there's no shame in them losing this series for they've done too much already.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
May 10, 2016, 03:38:40 AM

Activity: 420
May 10, 2016, 03:36:24 AM
Activity: 644
May 10, 2016, 03:19:57 AM
If Portland wins tomorrow then GSW will be forced to play Curry. Lillard is playing with so much passion.
Portland blazers will not get another win I think. Warriors will play hard for the next game and they will win. Then back home they will finish the game with curry playing. How was that? that is just my projection.
That is my assessment as well mate, GSW will not let this game to be extend they are aiming for the final crown and it will be hard if they allowed the next round opponents to have a homecourt advantage, I think it will be a hard and fun game that we will see today. GSW will show the champion heart here.

Well, it's a 2-point game with more than 2 minutes remaining 105-103 at the moment after a 3-pointer by Lillard.
MVP dominate the overtime no question why he got the second mvp award he just simply amazing shouting his voice that he is back and prove to all blazers fans that he can still hits big shot. well this series might be ended in their homecourt lilard needs more help if aldridge still at his side might be a good fight.
Activity: 728
May 10, 2016, 02:47:59 AM

A great game for both teams, it's a high scoring game that went to overtime. Lillard and Curry put on their shooting skills on this game.
Pages:
Jump to: