Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 24. (Read 18388 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 17, 2016, 04:35:31 AM
Placed my bet 0.002 Cavs in Game 6. I guess no one will take on Toronto so let's just fight over the right number of games.

http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/cletor/index.html
That is good bet, is the odds still equal regardless of the no. of games predicted?

According to the site, it's not odds based but more of a winner take all kind of format
Whoever placed their bet on the winning team and guessed the right number of games will take all the btcs.
That's good, and I would wonder how many warriors backers who got burned when they already choose the 4-0 series correct score to end the series. Seeing the game, it will most likely end up in minimum of 6 and max is 7.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 17, 2016, 03:45:52 AM
Placed my bet 0.002 Cavs in Game 6. I guess no one will take on Toronto so let's just fight over the right number of games.

That is good bet, is the odds still equal regardless of the no. of games predicted?

According to the site, it's not odds based but more of a winner take all kind of format
Whoever placed their bet on the winning team and guessed the right number of games will take all the btcs.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 17, 2016, 03:08:33 AM

May 17, 2016, 02:31:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1442
May 16, 2016, 02:04:51 PM
wanted warriors in the series but the spread so high

think ml parlay cavs game 1 with warriors ml game 1 for a
little better odds.

Im just not drinking the okc kool aid yet
May 16, 2016, 12:06:00 PM
Only 12 hours left til the OKC vs GSW betting page closes.

Bettors:
2 GSW - Game 7, Game 6
2 OKC - Both Game 7

Looks like a long series

Cavs vs Tor has around 36 hours left before the betting page closes.

Woohoo, Game 1 between GSW vs OKC will start in just a few hours. I think around 9 am in my time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 16, 2016, 06:36:58 AM
Only 12 hours left til the OKC vs GSW betting page closes.

Bettors:
2 GSW - Game 7, Game 6
2 OKC - Both Game 7

Looks like a long series

Cavs vs Tor has around 36 hours left before the betting page closes.

May 16, 2016, 06:12:29 AM
Golden State Warrior is again on track and is best choice.Golden State Warrior has too low odds to take them,instead of moneyline and I took GSW -7 @1.810 AH.The winning margin will be more than 10 points but being on the side where to win quickly and safely is recommended always.
May 16, 2016, 06:06:55 AM
Cavs vs Toronto page is now up using the same betting format of the GSW vs OKC.

Basically, you choose the team who will win then choose how long will the series last.

Bettor who will choose the right team and number of games wins. In case of multiple bettors choosing the same combination then they'll split up the prize.

Betting page: http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/cletor/index.html
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 16, 2016, 06:02:55 AM
I am pretty sure about Golden State Warriors it have very strong offense than Oklahoma City Thunder, when Golden State Warriors will have encounter on its own home court than i think we can keep pretty good hope for entertaining result and i also will place my bet on over points there.
Activity: 714
May 16, 2016, 05:58:39 AM
Golden State Warriors - Oklahoma City Thunder at this important stage all good and strong teams have reached.I will not underestimate abilities and capabilities of any team.Points is the area where I see safety while chances of getting some nice profit as well.Over 222 points @1.806 is what I am picking for this.
May 16, 2016, 04:17:42 AM
Thanks for the update sir, I like to bet already for the cavaliers vs the torontro raports. Cavaliers is already the winner in this series, I doubt if anyone would place their bets on toronto.

I guess the only thing that will matter is knowing how many games will it take for the cavs to finish the series. Just like in the OKC GSW betting page where you need to guess the number of games as well.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 16, 2016, 04:10:51 AM
Thanks for the update sir, I like to bet already for the cavaliers vs the torontro raports. Cavaliers is already the winner in this series, I doubt if anyone would place their bets on toronto.
May 16, 2016, 02:43:19 AM
I'll be closing on the GSW OKC betting page once game 1 starts. I'll be opening up the Cavs vs Toronto page though but I see that most bets will go Cavs way as expected.

Don't worry with the odds in Cavs being so low, just like in the GSW OKC betting, you need to guess as well the number of games the series will last so just betting on Cavs is not enough, you need to bet on whether it'll end on game 4, 5, 6 or 7. The right bettor who placed their bet on the right team and the right number of games wins.
legendary
Activity: 1064
May 16, 2016, 12:59:37 AM
Base on my observation, majority of the posters in this thread are miami backers. I hope this will help miami to win the series the good vibes you are doing right now must be heard by the team as they are playing in the road for a do or die game.

Playing in the road especially in game 7 is hard, toronto raptors fans has been crazy ever since as they want break their playoff drought success. Now that they have already break it in the 1st round, I can say that the NBA will give this game to the Miami Heat to face best friend lebron. I am expecting the refs to favor miami in this last game of the series, so WADE ML is the bet here.

Haha, good logic favoring Miami. Yes, it will draw a lot of attention if Cavs eventually face Miami in the next round. Good for business.

Damn, I was wrong with my prediction. Wade was not able to take his team in the east finals to meet bron2. However, that would be fine with me because I know wade will be calling his bestfriend bron after the game to avenge their losses. I am not really interested in watching this east finals as I know already the result.

Cleveland Cavaliers is gonna sweep Lowly and company and that what's make this series so boring to watch.
all of us here thinks that wade can dominate this game 7 and face to face with his old buddy lebron but lowry shows how raptors can play the balls what a shame to all of us who predicts for miami but looking on the next round sweep or win at least one game against cavs if nba will needed some income from this finals from the east.
So I guess all of us are losers here. Cry

Don't worry brothers, we can win in the next series by betting on cavaliers. What we need to do now is just move on and forget.

It doesn't seem to be much of a profit, as the odds on the Cavaliers are pretty low. If you bet on them at nitrogensports, you only get your bet multiplied by 1.134.

I'd bet small amounts on the underdogs, the raptors, as it is possible that they can win. Of course, it will be hard, but if they do your bet will be multiplied by quite a bit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 15, 2016, 11:28:58 PM
Go on cleaveland cavaliers for the EAST Final!
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 15, 2016, 11:12:40 PM
Base on my observation, majority of the posters in this thread are miami backers. I hope this will help miami to win the series the good vibes you are doing right now must be heard by the team as they are playing in the road for a do or die game.

Playing in the road especially in game 7 is hard, toronto raptors fans has been crazy ever since as they want break their playoff drought success. Now that they have already break it in the 1st round, I can say that the NBA will give this game to the Miami Heat to face best friend lebron. I am expecting the refs to favor miami in this last game of the series, so WADE ML is the bet here.

Haha, good logic favoring Miami. Yes, it will draw a lot of attention if Cavs eventually face Miami in the next round. Good for business.

Damn, I was wrong with my prediction. Wade was not able to take his team in the east finals to meet bron2. However, that would be fine with me because I know wade will be calling his bestfriend bron after the game to avenge their losses. I am not really interested in watching this east finals as I know already the result.

Cleveland Cavaliers is gonna sweep Lowly and company and that what's make this series so boring to watch.
all of us here thinks that wade can dominate this game 7 and face to face with his old buddy lebron but lowry shows how raptors can play the balls what a shame to all of us who predicts for miami but looking on the next round sweep or win at least one game against cavs if nba will needed some income from this finals from the east.
So I guess all of us are losers here. Cry

Don't worry brothers, we can win in the next series by betting on cavaliers. What we need to do now is just move on and forget.
Activity: 644
May 15, 2016, 09:58:19 PM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 15, 2016, 09:54:01 PM

May 15, 2016, 10:46:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: