Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 4. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 19, 2016, 11:40:40 AM
Cav's are on fire so the're is no stopping them. This game 6 is there's.
It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
Not underestimating Golden state at all. But looking at their last game they are not disciplined enough to take on Cav's experienced mature team. Just look at how Curry reacted near the end of the game nearly to miss the next game from too many tech fouls Roll Eyes
Curry was just frustrated because he think that the refs are favoring the cavaliers so much, but because of the that showing they lose the game. Bogut is a big factor in defense so without him in the last game will make the cavaliers easy to win in the series.
Sometimes frustration will destroy your game, just like when also lebron got frustrated because of Draymond Green, so they lost in game 4. This final game they need to be careful if they want to get back to back championship, this is a game of technique as this is the most crucial game.
Game 7 should be an all out war between the two teams, there should be no controversial calls anymore and they should give their best in order to win the game. The warriors is due for a win but I am playing favorites here, I love cleveland to win though I think the warriors have a bigger chance.
+5 for cavs that's worth for gambling for cavs paps. hheheh we are cavs fans and we want them to win even gsw will make it hard in their home court we will see what will happen but cavs still guys. good luck
If you are a true believer of the cavaliers you would take them on ML and not +5, that is an insult to Lebron James. For me this time I will skip the point spread although +5 could easily be covered if they lost but I am rooting for the cavaliers to win their 1st championship.
Me, I just change my mind, I will not bet on whoever wins the finals, instead I am leaning on the over because even if the game will be physical but without bogut to defend the paint, james will be beast again and maybe score like 50 points.

Wise decision, while most of us are betting on the team, over is actually easier to win. I think Lebron will have another 40 pt night.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
June 19, 2016, 10:47:42 AM
It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
Not underestimating Golden state at all. But looking at their last game they are not disciplined enough to take on Cav's experienced mature team. Just look at how Curry reacted near the end of the game nearly to miss the next game from too many tech fouls Roll Eyes
Curry was just frustrated because he think that the refs are favoring the cavaliers so much, but because of the that showing they lose the game. Bogut is a big factor in defense so without him in the last game will make the cavaliers easy to win in the series.
Sometimes frustration will destroy your game, just like when also lebron got frustrated because of Draymond Green, so they lost in game 4. This final game they need to be careful if they want to get back to back championship, this is a game of technique as this is the most crucial game.
Game 7 should be an all out war between the two teams, there should be no controversial calls anymore and they should give their best in order to win the game. The warriors is due for a win but I am playing favorites here, I love cleveland to win though I think the warriors have a bigger chance.
+5 for cavs that's worth for gambling for cavs paps. hheheh we are cavs fans and we want them to win even gsw will make it hard in their home court we will see what will happen but cavs still guys. good luck
If you are a true believer of the cavaliers you would take them on ML and not +5, that is an insult to Lebron James. For me this time I will skip the point spread although +5 could easily be covered if they lost but I am rooting for the cavaliers to win their 1st championship.
Me, I just change my mind, I will not bet on whoever wins the finals, instead I am leaning on the over because even if the game will be physical but without bogut to defend the paint, james will be beast again and maybe score like 50 points.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 10:02:54 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 19, 2016, 09:37:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 19, 2016, 09:33:53 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 19, 2016, 08:40:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
June 18, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 18, 2016, 05:43:18 PM

Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 18, 2016, 12:41:31 PM
warriors first half money line is my play

Im in northern california and really want to see curry and
company get this win. I hate lebron and the cavs. especially
dont want that waste of space love getting a ring he doesnt
deserve

Yes Love doesn't deserve the ring for he's a very expensive 10 points per game guy. But Lebron is a different beast, he's going out there and do big things.
legendary
Activity: 1442
June 18, 2016, 08:03:47 AM
warriors first half money line is my play

Im in northern california and really want to see curry and
company get this win. I hate lebron and the cavs. especially
dont want that waste of space love getting a ring he doesnt
deserve
Activity: 700
June 18, 2016, 05:42:31 AM
Over 208 points @2.001 is golden opportunity why not to maximize the profit.All matches are going over and next matches will do as well.I don't think under option will be wise move.I am also with you in same boat by placing on over.I will support both teams when I am not betting on neither.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 18, 2016, 05:37:56 AM
I think a bet on over 206 points @1.873 is seeming perfect to me.I also am not interested any more in money line.Last six matches were too complicated where many people remained surprised.Having this in mind I have taken this thing.I am pretty confident at least I am going to win and don't really care anymore about teams.
That is a good bet when you are not certain about who will win in game 7. Without bogut in the game will give a good chance for the over to hit, this is an intense game and if the NBA will call so much foul on the game you can assure a win.
Over for me, this game will go over because the cavaliers is having the momentum, the cavaliers have so much advantage in this game even if the warriors have the home court due to the cavaliers have the momentum, remember that lebron james have a already a good scoring in the past two games and it will be carried out in game 7.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 18, 2016, 05:35:12 AM
I think a bet on over 206 points @1.873 is seeming perfect to me.I also am not interested any more in money line.Last six matches were too complicated where many people remained surprised.Having this in mind I have taken this thing.I am pretty confident at least I am going to win and don't really care anymore about teams.
That is a good bet when you are not certain about who will win in game 7. Without bogut in the game will give a good chance for the over to hit, this is an intense game and if the NBA will call so much foul on the game you can assure a win.
Activity: 728
June 18, 2016, 05:13:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
June 18, 2016, 04:39:02 AM
Cavaliers are better now than Warriors.In spite of the dramatic results during last 6 matches and how things turned out in these matches.I am going to pick Cavaliers as it is time for them to be champion.Warriors has made enough to be happy to remain with that fortune they got in this season.
Activity: 700
June 18, 2016, 04:25:15 AM
I have same thought that I bet on total points will be worth than moneyline in 7th match.This is what is my plan to choose one from options to place there.I will not take any team because anything can happen.These matches were purely played to make money as both teams won.Better avoid teams and take over/under points to be sure to be on safer side.
Activity: 952
June 18, 2016, 04:19:57 AM
I wonder if Curry could actually get suspended for game 7 for throwing his mouthpiece and hitting fan. Grant it, it's an accident and I don't think he meant it to be into the crowd, but it happened.

You can Imagine how imbalance the game will be if curry is suspended for game 7. The player that made GSW has a good chance in winning it is actually curry himself , although his performance for the last three games is quite bloated however there is no reasoning that he is the MVP for the GSW

We're good, Curry did not get suspended for throwing his mouthpiece, the rumors were faked from a fake twitter account. However, he did get a $25,000 fine from the NBA for his remarks about the officials, but not suspended. He is still good to play in game 7. I think Golden State can win game 7, just that Golden State will have to play hard as currently they aren't playing as hard as they could be.
game 7 so difficult to predict as of both teams have their own eagerness of winnings both of them wants to make history, as the cavs conquest to ge the first final crown and the gsw to make a record and aiming to be still the best team in nba no one can tell until the final buzzer sounds and the leading team will win.
You are absolutely right, game 7 is so difficult, I think the last game will be played fair and square. The NBA have already made a profit in the serie so they will let the game result base on each team's performance. I am rooting for the cavaliers to win. 1st NBA Championship is a good story for the NBA.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 18, 2016, 02:21:02 AM
I wonder if Curry could actually get suspended for game 7 for throwing his mouthpiece and hitting fan. Grant it, it's an accident and I don't think he meant it to be into the crowd, but it happened.

You can Imagine how imbalance the game will be if curry is suspended for game 7. The player that made GSW has a good chance in winning it is actually curry himself , although his performance for the last three games is quite bloated however there is no reasoning that he is the MVP for the GSW

We're good, Curry did not get suspended for throwing his mouthpiece, the rumors were faked from a fake twitter account. However, he did get a $25,000 fine from the NBA for his remarks about the officials, but not suspended. He is still good to play in game 7. I think Golden State can win game 7, just that Golden State will have to play hard as currently they aren't playing as hard as they could be.
game 7 so difficult to predict as of both teams have their own eagerness of winnings both of them wants to make history, as the cavs conquest to ge the first final crown and the gsw to make a record and aiming to be still the best team in nba no one can tell until the final buzzer sounds and the leading team will win.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 18, 2016, 12:54:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 17, 2016, 09:57:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: