Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 5. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 17, 2016, 09:50:24 AM
Lebron getting another 40+ pt game in a Game 7 win will probably give him more haters.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
June 17, 2016, 06:24:03 AM
I will chance to CAVS for this 7th leg match because it got on very streak and now i think GSW will be outclassed again into this final battle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 06:21:55 AM
At the moment it is really hard to predict about game 7, even Golden State Warriors has chance to make comeback by playing infield and can take revenge from Cleveland Cavaliers but i will try to place my bet on points there instead to pick ML on any team.
June 17, 2016, 06:17:54 AM
lets go warriors game 7!

Curry and Klay hopefully get hot from 3

I cant believe how poorly they have played (well in their terms)

I wonder if Curry could actually get suspended for game 7 for throwing his mouthpiece and hitting fan. Grant it, it's an accident and I don't think he meant it to be into the crowd, but it happened.

It's clear that he won't. Him hitting a fan after throwing his mouthpiece is more of an accident as a result of the frustrations.
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
June 17, 2016, 03:08:28 AM
lets go warriors game 7!

I wonder if Curry could actually get suspended for game 7 for throwing his mouthpiece and hitting fan. Grant it, it's an accident and I don't think he meant it to be into the crowd, but it happened.
June 17, 2016, 03:00:38 AM
Cav's are on fire so the're is no stopping them. This game 6 is there's.
It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
cavs will face the hardest way to win the crown, they will play inside the gsw court and we know how well the fans react it is the big factors for gsw and with cavs they need to focus and keep making a good play and smart team works we can win this cavs. go for the crown.

It's a good time to file for leave just to watch this game Live. I guess some already had that in mind Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2016, 02:41:11 AM
lets go warriors game 7!

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 17, 2016, 02:05:44 AM
It will be an interesting game 7 to see will bring their A game to win it all!  Grin

I don't think we should underestimate Golden State's abilities in game 7, as it is back to a home game for them. I'm pretty sure the Warriors will fight equally hard, as all their fans are there and they don't want to lose the series lead they had early on. I think that Golden State can win game 7 and the finals, but we'll see.
cavs will face the hardest way to win the crown, they will play inside the gsw court and we know how well the fans react it is the big factors for gsw and with cavs they need to focus and keep making a good play and smart team works we can win this cavs. go for the crown.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 17, 2016, 01:56:13 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 16, 2016, 10:44:19 PM
June 16, 2016, 05:31:00 AM
On a scale from 1-10 taking everything into account how difficult will it be for the Cavaliers to win game 6? 1 being the least, 10 being the most. Some  wants a game 7 though.

I think that it is going to be a very hard game for the Cavs to win this game. They have won done it before but I think that with Green coming back it will be even harder.

Yes your right, it will be harder if Green will come back and play with his teams against Cavaliers, who knows what will happen if LeBron James will boom on their home court. 
Maybe some people just underestimated lebron james now, you have to remember that the legacy of Lebron James is at stake at this game and as a real superstar he need to prove that he deserved to be respected now and in the future.

But I guess, Lebron already provided all of those already and losing in the Finals won't take all those accolades away from him.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 16, 2016, 04:26:52 AM
On a scale from 1-10 taking everything into account how difficult will it be for the Cavaliers to win game 6? 1 being the least, 10 being the most. Some  wants a game 7 though.

I think that it is going to be a very hard game for the Cavs to win this game. They have won done it before but I think that with Green coming back it will be even harder.

Yes your right, it will be harder if Green will come back and play with his teams against Cavaliers, who knows what will happen if LeBron James will boom on their home court. 
Maybe some people just underestimated lebron james now, you have to remember that the legacy of Lebron James is at stake at this game and as a real superstar he need to prove that he deserved to be respected now and in the future.
June 16, 2016, 04:08:46 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 16, 2016, 04:03:33 AM
In NBA i mostly win on...total over/under line...i mostly go for under..but i just hate free throws..because it increases the points but time doesnt count...but i cannot stop myself to bet on under

Gambling sports depends on our support team, so you get the victory because of the TEAM you support and not entirely because of your cleverness. Every game there must be rules on its own, so it is reasonable to do. You are a lucky guy, because most of the bets you always win.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 04:00:26 AM
In NBA i mostly win on...total over/under line...i mostly go for under..but i just hate free throws..because it increases the points but time doesnt count...but i cannot stop myself to bet on under
Activity: 406
June 16, 2016, 03:54:20 AM

June 16, 2016, 03:32:35 AM
June 16, 2016, 03:06:16 AM
Lue should start or give plenty of minutes to Mozgov. If Ezeli gets in foul trouble early on the Cavs will pound those boards all night with Mozgov, TT, Kevin Love and Lebron. The Warriors only have Ezeli as a true rim protector. Green can't do it all especially against Mozgov or TT alone. Speights and Varejao are a joke if given too much minutes. I think that's one of the keys of Game 6. Another one is that at home Cleveland played one of the worst offensively of the season in Game 4 and it was close until the final 5 minutes. So if JR Smith, Kevin Love and Thompson, Jefferson, Shumpert produce what they are capable of and the tight defense on Curry and Thompson continues I don't see how they can lose.

Game 7 would be a whole different story though, it will be very hard for them to win at the Oracle again and in a final game (with Green).
Your idea is bright, and let see if coach lue would do the same, Mozgov is a dominant center as he showed in the past seasons but the cavaliers are already going small ball and remember that the last NBA finals when the warriors discovered the technique of small ball the cavaliers countered it and give less minutes to Mozgov to increase mobility.
win game 6 force to game 7 and win the crown! statement would be reality as we all support cavs for this quest.
cavs fans here ML and first half to win would be my bet for them this coming game 6.
If the cavaliers will take the championship this finals majority have not seen this coming, they thought the cavaliers were already done when they are down 3-1 but were able to take the championship. I wish that would happen, that is my dream for the cavaliers, I want them to succeed this time.

We'll find out about that in a few more hours. If GSW will win championship though I hope they give Cavs at least a Game 7 for the fans' sake.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 01:56:37 AM
Lue should start or give plenty of minutes to Mozgov. If Ezeli gets in foul trouble early on the Cavs will pound those boards all night with Mozgov, TT, Kevin Love and Lebron. The Warriors only have Ezeli as a true rim protector. Green can't do it all especially against Mozgov or TT alone. Speights and Varejao are a joke if given too much minutes. I think that's one of the keys of Game 6. Another one is that at home Cleveland played one of the worst offensively of the season in Game 4 and it was close until the final 5 minutes. So if JR Smith, Kevin Love and Thompson, Jefferson, Shumpert produce what they are capable of and the tight defense on Curry and Thompson continues I don't see how they can lose.

Game 7 would be a whole different story though, it will be very hard for them to win at the Oracle again and in a final game (with Green).
Your idea is bright, and let see if coach lue would do the same, Mozgov is a dominant center as he showed in the past seasons but the cavaliers are already going small ball and remember that the last NBA finals when the warriors discovered the technique of small ball the cavaliers countered it and give less minutes to Mozgov to increase mobility.
win game 6 force to game 7 and win the crown! statement would be reality as we all support cavs for this quest.
cavs fans here ML and first half to win would be my bet for them this coming game 6.
If the cavaliers will take the championship this finals majority have not seen this coming, they thought the cavaliers were already done when they are down 3-1 but were able to take the championship. I wish that would happen, that is my dream for the cavaliers, I want them to succeed this time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 16, 2016, 01:08:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: