Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 7. (Read 18388 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 11:12:26 AM
that suspension for green ended up playing out to more
important than I thought it would.

But Nba gets its 6-7 games it wanted.

Same here. I was not expected to see James and Irving each getting 41 points, when they were only getting 49 in game 1 and 29 in game 2 in Oakland.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 14, 2016, 11:06:09 AM
I am rooting for the Cavs I do not want to see Lebron lose so many Nba finals in his career he is to great of a player to let something like that happen to him.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 14, 2016, 04:48:57 AM
Just bet on Cavaliers now because the momentum is on their side i think they can do it again in game 6 and consistency is the best way to win this championship.
They are not going to win this series because they will have tow in two more times and the GSW are going to close this series with in the next game, I am sure of it.
Yeah? how sure are you because if you can convince me with your reason then I would happily tail you blindly. The momentum is really a big deal here and because of green absence it might cause them the NBA Championship. Look, I just had a dream, I saw curry and thompson fishing together, what does it mean?

It's 1 game apiece between 2 homecourts now so the previous advantage of GSW is now gone. Both teams won 1 each away from home as well and lost 1 game each at home. It's a clear play from this point onwards.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
June 14, 2016, 04:37:05 AM
Just bet on Cavaliers now because the momentum is on their side i think they can do it again in game 6 and consistency is the best way to win this championship.
They are not going to win this series because they will have tow in two more times and the GSW are going to close this series with in the next game, I am sure of it.
Yeah? how sure are you because if you can convince me with your reason then I would happily tail you blindly. The momentum is really a big deal here and because of green absence it might cause them the NBA Championship. Look, I just had a dream, I saw curry and thompson fishing together, what does it mean?
Activity: 448
June 14, 2016, 04:13:02 AM
June 14, 2016, 03:53:18 AM
Everyone here is placing their bets on the Cavs, I agree with them winning for game 6, as they are riding the momentum and it is a home game for them, however I do not think they can pull off the series win. We have seen what GSW can do, IMO they just miss a lot of opportunities sometimes. I think that the Cavs will win the next game, but GSW wll win the series.

However, the odds are very low on the Cavs next game, so even if they do win, you won't make much profit. I'd say maybe place a low underdog bet on GSW, so if they do win, it wll pay off well.

GSW is 2.1 @ Directbet as they just become the underdog all of a sudden. I'll place my money on the GSW for this one.
i think if green still out of the game and bogut have injured they can consider as underdog right now, because
lebron will keep going inside and take advantage of the boards, but we can't never say what will happen
cavs still eager to push it until game 7 so I'll be placing my bet to cavs.

Green will be back for Game 6, Bogut is not being used most of the times though as both teams go for small ball with Green and TT at center.
The public perception would then be the warriors will win in game 6 because they haven't lose back to back so the public is going to pound hard the warriors in game 6 and as usual when the NBA dictates the game there will be game 7 of all our war between the two team.

The odds are against GSW so there will be a lot of bets coming in their way like in DirectBet.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
June 14, 2016, 03:46:38 AM
Everyone here is placing their bets on the Cavs, I agree with them winning for game 6, as they are riding the momentum and it is a home game for them, however I do not think they can pull off the series win. We have seen what GSW can do, IMO they just miss a lot of opportunities sometimes. I think that the Cavs will win the next game, but GSW wll win the series.

However, the odds are very low on the Cavs next game, so even if they do win, you won't make much profit. I'd say maybe place a low underdog bet on GSW, so if they do win, it wll pay off well.

GSW is 2.1 @ Directbet as they just become the underdog all of a sudden. I'll place my money on the GSW for this one.
i think if green still out of the game and bogut have injured they can consider as underdog right now, because
lebron will keep going inside and take advantage of the boards, but we can't never say what will happen

Green will be back for Game 6, Bogut is not being used most of the times though as both teams go for small ball with Green and TT at center.
The public perception would then be the warriors will win in game 6 because they haven't lose back to back so the public is going to pound hard the warriors in game 6 and as usual when the NBA dictates the game there will be game 7 of all our war between the two team.
June 14, 2016, 03:36:47 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 14, 2016, 03:24:17 AM

June 14, 2016, 03:10:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
June 14, 2016, 03:02:57 AM

We never can tell but we have to do it one at a time. If you believe that the cavaliers can reach game 7 and uncertain with the game 7 result then we better bet them hard on game 6 regardless of the odds.
legendary
Activity: 1442
June 14, 2016, 03:01:35 AM
that suspension for green ended up playing out to more
important than I thought it would.

But Nba gets its 6-7 games it wanted.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 14, 2016, 01:58:21 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 14, 2016, 01:43:53 AM
Irving will be FMVP after the Cavaliers come back from down 1-3 to win the series. Game 6 will be a blowout win for Cavaliers, and they will win a close road game 7.

so another cavs fans here guys, let us hope curry and thompson together with gsw will not burn our dream of game 7 , they should be stop like this and not to make any wrong moves to make them hot this coming game 6, good luck to all of us who still believes.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
June 14, 2016, 01:31:23 AM
Irving will be FMVP after the Cavaliers come back from down 1-3 to win the series. Game 6 will be a blowout win for Cavaliers, and they will win a close road game 7.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 14, 2016, 01:31:01 AM
I'm sure game 6 will be a deciding game for both teams, just can't see to imagine what will happen there, I remember how michael jordan defeated the jazz in their re matched it is in the very eyes of the whole salt lake city, I'm hoping that lebron will not allowed that to happen seeing the fans very unhappy because of letting away the game.
Game 6 will be the cleveland cavaliers winning the game, they should win the games if they want to have a chance to win the championship. The line is just to low for the cavaliers to win in game 6, if I were you I will take the line -2.5 for the cavaliers, it is going to be another blow out for the cavaliers.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 14, 2016, 12:50:17 AM
I'm sure game 6 will be a deciding game for both teams, just can't see to imagine what will happen there, I remember how michael jordan defeated the jazz in their re matched it is in the very eyes of the whole salt lake city, I'm hoping that lebron will not allowed that to happen seeing the fans very unhappy because of letting away the game.
Activity: 406
June 14, 2016, 12:46:13 AM
Activity: 364
June 14, 2016, 12:00:24 AM
Cavaliers will win, they are competing with the warriors, this game is no defense the score has gone high therefore the over backers is at a comfortable level now.
we are all hoping as cavs fan mate, we will see how they can survive mate
it almost a good fight while thompson is very hot hope they defend it well
good luck guys.
Lebron james is dong the best he can to win this game, if you see the stats of this game he has the more shot attempts and his assist has decrease. He is really taking this seriously and they will win for sure.

I also think they will win this, Lebron will be on fire, he is putting a lot of afford in this and he will succeed with doing this.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 13, 2016, 11:35:19 PM
Cavaliers will win, they are competing with the warriors, this game is no defense the score has gone high therefore the over backers is at a comfortable level now.
we are all hoping as cavs fan mate, we will see how they can survive mate
it almost a good fight while thompson is very hot hope they defend it well
good luck guys.
Lebron james is dong the best he can to win this game, if you see the stats of this game he has the more shot attempts and his assist has decrease. He is really taking this seriously and they will win for sure.
yes mate LeBron showing eagerness and leadership right now, I hope they still continue this until the end
we will win this tonight cavs fafns. LeBron continue rallying.
Let's hold hands together and pray that the cavaliers will totally beat the warriors in this game. We deserve to see game 7 as fans of cavaliers and let the king regain his legacy.
Pages:
Jump to: