Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting - page 11. (Read 18388 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 04:49:21 AM
if cavs lose game 3 its over and millions of dollars down
the drain.

Nba loses so much money if this series goes fast
Yeah if they lose game 3 then it is as good as over they will not beat the warriors 4 games straight to win the series that is juts not going to happen. They have to bring the heat the next game.
if cavs loses here no fans will watched nba anymore profits for this series would be much embarrassing than the game of cavs against san Antonio it is LeBron again wow same faith LeBron needs to stand up and force this wins again the whole power house team of gsw.
Absolutely, your logic is very good as you are thinking outside the box. Forget about how good the warriors and how bad the cavaliers in the last two games. This is entertainment and not a real competition so it can be controlled by the organization if they prefer to extend this series.
just placed my bet for cavs 1.8 odd very attractive knowing they will going to play at home I think nba needs to check this out if they are going to fix this and allowing gsw to win just because of some profits from the gambling world or stake their reputation as a organization. good luck to us who still believed for cavs hope at least we win this time.
Man you are not getting the value, you should bet at least -2 so you can get odds over 2.0. This is the game for the cavaliers and they should win this game. I suggest you go all in with this game and if you win just least the series of the games. One time opportunity my friend.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 08, 2016, 04:26:47 AM
the drain.

Yeah if they lose game 3 then it is as good as over they will not beat the warriors 4 games straight to win the series that is juts not going to happen. They have to bring the heat the next game.
if cavs loses here no fans will watched nba anymore profits for this series would be much embarrassing than the game of cavs against san Antonio it is LeBron again wow same faith LeBron needs to stand up and force this wins again the whole power house team of gsw.
Absolutely, your logic is very good as you are thinking outside the box. Forget about how good the warriors and how bad the cavaliers in the last two games. This is entertainment and not a real competition so it can be controlled by the organization if they prefer to extend this series.
just placed my bet for cavs 1.8 odd very attractive knowing they will going to play at home I think nba needs to check this out if they are going to fix this and allowing gsw to win just because of some profits from the gambling world or stake their reputation as a organization. good luck to us who still believed for cavs hope at least we win this time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 04:19:31 AM
the drain.

Activity: 644
June 08, 2016, 03:59:51 AM
the drain.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 03:55:21 AM
the drain.

legendary
June 08, 2016, 03:53:22 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers just missed the train by loosing second match though it was on Warriors court.Now I have no hope for Cavaliers to be able to make come back in the race.Golden State Warriors came into form at right time after lurking and long inconsistency in less important matches.Cavaliers were doing well and now are struggling.
Well, that was already expected that the warriors will win both as they are extremely good at home as per record. Let's  just focus on game 3 and forget about how the warriors destroyed the cavaliers in the last two games. Cavaliers will take game 3.
Yeah, we should not think how the warriors dismantled the cavaliers at their home court. Warriors are really good but they cannot underestimate the capability of the cavaliers to win at home. They are dangerous at home and not that they are down 2, they will make a lot of effort to win in game 3.
We will see how good cavs can be after this game we will know if they can continue to battle this series or they will be burn in their home court. good luck to all cavs fans hope they win.
I am confident that they will win in game 3, this is a do or die for them and they should think it that way because there are no teams that have won the championship down 3-0. We need the JR to be JR, he needs to shoots in the 3 point line very well so the scoring will be good for the cavaliers.
Activity: 756
June 08, 2016, 01:33:13 AM
Cleveland Cavaliers just missed the train by loosing second match though it was on Warriors court.Now I have no hope for Cavaliers to be able to make come back in the race.Golden State Warriors came into form at right time after lurking and long inconsistency in less important matches.Cavaliers were doing well and now are struggling.
Well, that was already expected that the warriors will win both as they are extremely good at home as per record. Let's  just focus on game 3 and forget about how the warriors destroyed the cavaliers in the last two games. Cavaliers will take game 3.
Yeah, we should not think how the warriors dismantled the cavaliers at their home court. Warriors are really good but they cannot underestimate the capability of the cavaliers to win at home. They are dangerous at home and not that they are down 2, they will make a lot of effort to win in game 3.
We will see how good cavs can be after this game we will know if they can continue to battle this series or they will be burn in their home court. good luck to all cavs fans hope they win.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 08, 2016, 01:06:12 AM
legendary
June 07, 2016, 08:57:03 PM
Activity: 728
June 07, 2016, 11:31:13 AM
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 07, 2016, 07:13:05 AM
this will be a big gamble betting small amount of my coin for cavs -6.5 hehehe if I win I'll be making x3 for my bet and bet also some for ml im hoping that cavs will win this now, good luck lebron and the rest of the team protect the home court guys.
I think that's a good bet, if the cavaliers will win in game 3, they should win convincingly and for me to determined such way they need to win by double digits. You can balls man, you really area a true gambler and not just bet according to your heart or emotions. I know cavaliers has been massacred in game 1 & 2 but game 3 is their game, trust your instinct and enjoy your winning.
Cavaliers will win, it's a hard game for them but they will be inspired in game 3 playing at home with the fans that is very supportive. Expect a firepower match up and in the end the cavaliers will win.

The bright side: Love and Irving always play great in front of their homecrowd. So let's see what will they do this time around.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
June 07, 2016, 04:44:33 AM
this will be a big gamble betting small amount of my coin for cavs -6.5 hehehe if I win I'll be making x3 for my bet and bet also some for ml im hoping that cavs will win this now, good luck lebron and the rest of the team protect the home court guys.
I think that's a good bet, if the cavaliers will win in game 3, they should win convincingly and for me to determined such way they need to win by double digits. You can balls man, you really area a true gambler and not just bet according to your heart or emotions. I know cavaliers has been massacred in game 1 & 2 but game 3 is their game, trust your instinct and enjoy your winning.
Cavaliers will win, it's a hard game for them but they will be inspired in game 3 playing at home with the fans that is very supportive. Expect a firepower match up and in the end the cavaliers will win.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 07, 2016, 04:24:03 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 07, 2016, 04:14:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 07, 2016, 04:00:12 AM
the drain.

You hit it right! The NBA will do everything in order to extend this series, and if you believe about the conspiracy that has long been an issue for the NBA, all you have to do to profit in this game is bet of cavaliers ML and relax. Win or go home, cavaliers should consider this game as their game 7.
legendary
Activity: 1442
June 07, 2016, 02:51:46 AM
the drain.

legendary
June 06, 2016, 10:29:31 PM
My prediction before the Finals was the Warriors in will win 6, and now from how the Cavaliers have played it might be a sweep or in game 5. In my mind for the Cavaliers to even have a shot at winning the Finals they had to take one of the first two games in Golden State. They didn't do that. In fact they went into Golden State and got embarrassed.
It is going to depend on the next game, if the Warriors win the next game I believe that they will sweep the Cavs. I am sorry to see Lebron going down that way because he is way better then that.
Most probably, game 3 is the most important game for the cavaliers to remain in the series, I just hope that they would adjust and we will not see again a crap cavaliers team that we have see in the past 2 games.
Activity: 336
June 06, 2016, 11:30:08 AM
My prediction before the Finals was the Warriors in will win 6, and now from how the Cavaliers have played it might be a sweep or in game 5. In my mind for the Cavaliers to even have a shot at winning the Finals they had to take one of the first two games in Golden State. They didn't do that. In fact they went into Golden State and got embarrassed.
It is going to depend on the next game, if the Warriors win the next game I believe that they will sweep the Cavs. I am sorry to see Lebron going down that way because he is way better then that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 06, 2016, 05:38:37 AM
Activity: 364
June 06, 2016, 05:28:11 AM
I do not think that the Cavs can pull it off they are just getting destroyed and it does not look like they have the answer, if they lose the next game at home we know that it is going to be all over.
Let's give Cav's a chance to pull off a win on Game 3 at least playing home court will boost their morale and might push them to play harder and play smarter. GSW burried Cav's today with an embarrassing 33 point margin in a Finals and to think GSW star players did not make that much points today to claim the win.
Game 3 is a must win for the Cavs if they lose this game at home then it is safe to say that they have just lost this finals again. Last season they lost with in 6 games it would be a shame if they would get sweeped here.
Pages:
Jump to: