Pages:
Author

Topic: Singapore - page 16. (Read 744128 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 20, 2015, 07:57:25 AM
Hi Singapore

Happy to announce the launch of Zebpay Android / iPhone app, a bitcoin hot wallet.

Zebpay aims to be your daily bitcoin spend wallet, a wallet to keep a few bitcoins and give you options to spend them.

We are looking for partnerships from companies who are aggregators of estore vouchers, mobile airtime and merchant vouchers which we can sell for bitcoins to Zebpay users.

Download Zebpay from dl.zebpay.com and get 100 bits free. I look forward to your feedback.
Activity: 4
May 20, 2015, 06:38:23 AM
Hi guys, i am doing my questionnaire in Bitcoin for my final project. I would like to ask for your help to fill out the questionnaire.
Below is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AsS8BWNg8EZLDB7Gcdc3LOrUiLJWqaaSfXCLDMHQ_qQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you for your time and participation to fill out the questionnaire
Activity: 17
April 30, 2015, 06:39:52 AM
Yes, we will require ID and proof of address if you are going to trade. Feel free to drop us an email or message via zopim if you need help.

Well, then I wont be joining anytime soon.

Totally understandable. We try our best to make on boarding as simple for new bitcoiners, at the same time complying with the regulators. What about anonymous donations for the people in Nepal?

https://www.coinhako.com/nepal_earthquake_relief_donation
April 30, 2015, 06:16:38 AM
Yes, we will require ID and proof of address if you are going to trade. Feel free to drop us an email or message via zopim if you need help.

+1 In the exchange world, including traditional exchanges, it's more important to have the ID and proof of home address of the exchangers!

Amazing how exchange users never "require" that to trade, and wouldn't get it if they did.
Fortunately, bitcoin doesn't require that.

I only managed to grasp the last line. Do you mind reiterating?
Activity: 15
April 29, 2015, 05:39:48 PM

+1 In the exchange world, including traditional exchanges, it's more important to have the ID and proof of home address of the exchangers!

Amazing how exchange users never "require" that to trade, and wouldn't get it if they did.
Fortunately, bitcoin doesn't require that.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
April 29, 2015, 05:35:56 AM

April 29, 2015, 05:33:36 AM
We don't just keep your coins safe. We insure them! Plus it's made in Singapore!
cointelegraph.com/news/114066/bitcoin-exchange-coinhako-gets-insured-uses-bitgo-wallet-protection

Do you require personal information? I'm using OKCoin as they dont need too much personal information.

legendary
April 29, 2015, 03:40:38 AM
A question, is mining Bitcoin in Singapore profitable? Singapore electricity cost is very expensive.. what about mining altcoin and than sell it for Bitcoin?

No. You answered your own question. Electricity is too expensive. Same goes for altcoin mining.

Noted.

We don't just keep your coins safe. We insure them! Plus it's made in Singapore!
cointelegraph.com/news/114066/bitcoin-exchange-coinhako-gets-insured-uses-bitgo-wallet-protection

Do you require personal information? I'm using OKCoin as they dont need too much personal information.
April 29, 2015, 12:04:54 AM
Activity: 1
April 20, 2015, 10:29:02 PM
Is there a Whatsapp group for bitcoiners in Singapore? I would like to be added.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF
March 08, 2015, 05:06:45 AM
A question, is mining Bitcoin in Singapore profitable? Singapore electricity cost is very expensive.. what about mining altcoin and than sell it for Bitcoin?

No. You answered your own question. Electricity is too expensive. Same goes for altcoin mining.
legendary
March 08, 2015, 03:29:39 AM
legendary
March 06, 2015, 09:46:20 AM
Can't believe there is actually a thread for Singaporean. Well.. anyone welcome me on board?

Well welcome! Cheesy This thread has been here for quite some time haha

Yeah. I only came across this thread yesterday. I seen you around the forums, are you from Singapore too?

Yup but not very active these days haha

Well.. it is good to see that they is someone who actually help Singapore economy by posting online - referring your signature..

Nah I am just participating in the Bitmixer Sig Campaign , TBH I have less than 0.1 worth of Bitcoins  Grin

Me too. I have less than 0.1 BTC. I once have 0.1 BTC but I spent some of then buying things from Amazon.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
March 05, 2015, 05:40:07 AM
Can't believe there is actually a thread for Singaporean. Well.. anyone welcome me on board?

Yeah. I only came across this thread yesterday. I seen you around the forums, are you from Singapore too?

Well.. it is good to see that they is someone who actually help Singapore economy by posting online - referring your signature..

Nah I am just participating in the Bitmixer Sig Campaign , TBH I have less than 0.1 worth of Bitcoins  Grin
legendary
March 05, 2015, 03:08:37 AM

March 04, 2015, 09:59:37 PM

legendary
March 04, 2015, 03:05:50 AM

March 04, 2015, 02:53:30 AM

legendary
March 02, 2015, 03:58:59 AM
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
February 22, 2015, 09:49:08 PM
getting rid of my 1Ths ASIC miner...
reason: eat too much of my PUB bill...

pls sms me 82089180 .....
need to clear space lor....
Pages:
Jump to: