Pages:
Author

Topic: Singapore - page 12. (Read 741618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
January 19, 2017, 02:27:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

Back after a 4 year hiatus from BTC.
I see the Singapore section still not growing much. Smiley
Hope everything is smooth sailing for everyone!

Regards.
Derek

Welcome back Derek! You sure missed a lot of Bitcoin action in the past four years!

I am a Singaporean too and I recently started my own Bitcoin forums, http://www.thebitzone.com/. It will be my pleasure to have an early Singaporean Bitcoin adopter to join me. Smiley.

Would you kindly accept the invitation? Thank you! Cheesy.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
January 17, 2017, 11:21:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

Back after a 4 year hiatus from BTC.
I see the Singapore section still not growing much. Smiley
Hope everything is smooth sailing for everyone!

Regards.
Derek
legendary
January 02, 2017, 05:05:33 PM
Hey everyone! I am a young Singaporean web developer and I just opened my own Bitcoin forums with an online friend of mine from India. It is powered using the open-source MyBB forums software. However it have custom plugins written from scratch by me to make us standout.

Support this young Singapore-based web developer by joining him at his newly opened Bitcoin forums! Thank you and see you there!

Bitcointalk Official Thread for more information.
legendary
December 31, 2016, 01:50:52 AM
Hi. I'm newbie

Welcome! You're a Vietnam Singaporean I guess? Enjoy yourself here! Smiley.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 30, 2016, 08:04:23 PM
Hi. I'm newbie
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 22, 2016, 03:27:56 PM
Hi! Doing bitcoins  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
-click fauchet
-gambling
-hyip
-and others
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 22, 2016, 03:26:21 PM
Hi ! Im a new member ! Wink
I am also a new member here
Activity: 113
Merit: 5
December 16, 2016, 08:16:06 PM
To the moderators:
This post is for education research purpose only, to get data from Bitcoin users in Singapore. If this post is not suitable, Please tell me where i can post. Thank you.

I am a mba student from thailand, please help me do the Bitcoin questionnaire. The data collected is used in thesis for academic purpose. I need 100 people from Singapore to help me fill in the Bitcoin questionnaire. One of the first 100 people to do so will win a lucky draw price, USD$5 worth of Bitcoin. Thank you so much !

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V3RY77X

The USD$5 will be paid in Bitcoin.

(1) MBA Student ID: 5355614607
(2) My Institution : Kasetsart University
(3) Year of Study : 2016
(4) Subject Name: A survey of Bitcoin risk perception and Adoption
(5) Your Instructor : Nirundon Tapachai
(6) Your Research Topic : Bitcoin
(7) Purpose of the Survey: To understand Bitcoin adoption and risk perception from end user's perspective
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 14, 2016, 05:22:56 PM
Hi! Doing bitcoins  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 43
December 14, 2016, 07:33:21 AM
Hi ! Im a new member ! Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery
December 01, 2016, 07:29:47 AM

I am very happy to participate in forums to share knowledge Singgapo beautiful country

Umm ... Welcome to Singapore topic at Bitcointalk forums. I am glad that you found out about Bitcoin and decided to join us. If you have anything you don't know, feel free to ask us. Also, don't just post in this topic, try to be more social. Smiley.
Activity: 3
November 29, 2016, 05:22:01 AM

I am very happy to participate in forums to share knowledge Singgapo beautiful country
Activity: 219
Art is the triumph over chaos
November 27, 2016, 03:09:24 AM
I just heard about coinhako... does it has any mobile app ? I can't seem to find for Android.

I did some search and find a APK website to have CoinHako Android software. However, I don't really recommend you to install any .apk file from any other websites other than Google Play. Looking at https://www.coinhako.com/jobs page, we can see that they have or is hiring developer for mobile development. Your best route is to wait for CoinHako team to reply here or contact them - https://www.coinhako.com/contact_us.

To be honest, their website is mobile-friendly, I don't see any reason not to use your Android browser for CoinHako.

ya I found that also, but not going to install third party apps. Thanks though. I prefer an APP because its easier, I dont have to sign in everytime.
November 25, 2016, 05:11:13 PM
I just heard about coinhako... does it has any mobile app ? I can't seem to find for Android.

I did some search and find a APK website to have CoinHako Android software. However, I don't really recommend you to install any .apk file from any other websites other than Google Play. Looking at https://www.coinhako.com/jobs page, we can see that they have or is hiring developer for mobile development. Your best route is to wait for CoinHako team to reply here or contact them - https://www.coinhako.com/contact_us.

To be honest, their website is mobile-friendly, I don't see any reason not to use your Android browser for CoinHako.
Activity: 219
Art is the triumph over chaos
November 22, 2016, 01:51:04 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 10, 2016, 04:18:16 PM
Best Bitcoin Debit Card for Singapore

Yes. You should tell us what and why do you mean by 'best Bitcoin Debit Card' for Singapore.

which card ypu telling, The maximum daily top-up limit will also be increased from the current $40 to $100 per credit or debit card per Cepas or Contactless E-Purse Application cards include ez-link cards and Nets FlashPay cards as well as concession cards.A pilot for credit and debit card top-ups has been ongoing since July 1 for Singapore-issued UOB Visa, UOB Mastercard and UOB JCB cards.Before the launch, cash top-up accounted for 63 per cent of total top-up value at GTMs, while cashless payment via Nets made up about 37 per cent of top-up value.In the five months following the launch, the number of transactions using credit/debit cards rose steadily from 800 on the first day to an average of 1,800 transactions per day in November.
October 09, 2016, 06:51:50 AM

Yes. You should tell us what and why do you mean by 'best Bitcoin Debit Card' for Singapore.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Founder Of miningpuppets
October 06, 2016, 03:20:59 AM
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
September 17, 2016, 02:32:11 AM
Activity: 589
Founder Of miningpuppets
August 16, 2016, 05:49:27 AM
Anyone in SG interested to invest mining farms in Malaysia?

I am not interested. However it would be good if you can give more details such as location of farm and initial cost.

Mining equipment provide by investor, we will do the setup, maintain and monitor the farm. Monthly profit split into 50/50 after deducted monthly expenses, no hidden cost. Location will be in Malaysia. Guaranteed ROi within 10 months. PM me if interested.

How much per kW/h?

Pmed
Pages:
Jump to: