Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 36. (Read 104236 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I've buy 50 shares; what should I generate at the end of the contract considering of the current difficulty?

My payment will be in my balance, sure?
Sorry, Im new on shares and stocks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Ummmm informing shareholders ahead of the general public is insider trading. So yep, while it's great for shareholders it does nothing to make Bitcoin investing look less like the wild west. I'm against insider trading!
Most jurisdictions have securities laws about this - and most RL exchanges provide (or at least list) acceptable methods for public notification.
Please keep all updates in this public forum. So no to insider trading!
(Yes, I am a shareholder)

I think shareholders should receive information in an organized report. The same information that is made public over the period of time since the last report was sent out.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ummmm informing shareholders ahead of the general public is insider trading. So yep, while it's great for shareholders it does nothing to make Bitcoin investing look less like the wild west. I'm against insider trading!
Most jurisdictions have securities laws about this - and most RL exchanges provide (or at least list) acceptable methods for public notification.
Please keep all updates in this public forum. So no to insider trading!
(Yes, I am a shareholder)
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update on that Nefario.

I am currently a shareholder.

Three things are currently preventing me from making any further investment ...

(1) The lack of any Finance Sheet for the SIN stock - see and for two excellent examples for UBX and CM400 respectively.

(2) The lack of any dividend payout or dividend schedule. There was previous discussion of monthly and then daily dividend payouts. What's the latest on this ?

(3) The lack of any SLA as highlighted by padrino.

Take this as intended - constructive criticism. I have already invested - I am happy with the achievements of our company and the risks I can ascertain thus far.

What I hope, is that with these three issues resolved, we can increase the confidence of potential investors and for potential further investment by existing shareholders.

This will get the remaining IPO shares sold and hopefully put some upward pressure on the share price, as the actual and perceived value of our company grows.

Is there any sort of SLA for your investors? Asking because poor weather, moody ISP (personal line I assume with no SLA), etc. means there are many variables that may cause you significant downtime.

With regards dividends, tawsix attempted to make a payment but got an error, it's something I'm investigating ATM.

Nefario.
Set up Notifications for your account here on this and similar threads for shares you have invested in - saves any laborious manual checking of threads.

Alerts to announcements made through GLBSE can then been posted here - thus only shareholders have access to the information, until it is shared publicly by posting the content here - something I think only Tawsix should ever do, for such information.

Responses to the announcements made through GLBSE should be made via PM to Tawsix (or other similar private method).

That said, I am actually a little apprehensive about the private communication to existing shareholders ...

Does it not rather go against the "Highly transparent" commitment of our company, stated in the Youtube presentation.

As a publicly traded company, I would hope we wouldn't want any "insider trading" or similar.

I will be making some big announcements tomorrow!  Currently working on a rig that's giving me difficulty, other than that we're chugging along.
As an investor of your share I'd like to receive information like that before they're publicly available in this forum. I'd think this gives even more incentives to invest in your share.

I do think communication is important.  I want to see an update when something good or bad happens or there is news to share.  But overall I'd really rather Tawsix not waste his time typing up some announcement to shareholders on GLBSE or something, and then come here and have to post the same 5 minutes later.  If there is some announcement that can't be shared publicly then it might be useful to have a message shareholders function in GLBSE but I'm guessing it won't take long for the announcement to be leaked out to this thread.  I check this thread every day but I don't log in to GLBSE every day so even if there is a shareholder announcement on there I probably wouldn't see it until someone mentioned or posted it here.

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]

(1) The lack of any Finance Sheet for the SIN stock - see and for two excellent examples for UBX and CM400 respectively.

(2) The lack of any dividend payout or dividend schedule. There was previous discussion of monthly and then daily dividend payouts. What's the latest on this ?

Take this as intended - constructive criticism. I have already invested - I am happy with the achievements of our company and the risks I can ascertain thus far.

What I hope, is that with these three issues resolved, we can increase the confidence of potential investors and for potential further investment by existing shareholders.

This will get the remaining IPO shares sold and hopefully put some upward pressure on the share price, as the actual and perceived value of our company grows.

Is there any sort of SLA for your investors? Asking because poor weather, moody ISP (personal line I assume with no SLA), etc. means there are many variables that may cause you significant downtime.

With regards dividends, tawsix attempted to make a payment but got an error, it's something I'm investigating ATM.

Nefario.

Activity: 180
I will be making some big announcements tomorrow!  Currently working on a rig that's giving me difficulty, other than that we're chugging along.
As an investor of your share I'd like to receive information like that before they're publicly available in this forum. I'd think this gives even more incentives to invest in your share.

I do think communication is important.  I want to see an update when something good or bad happens or there is news to share.  But overall I'd really rather Tawsix not waste his time typing up some announcement to shareholders on GLBSE or something, and then come here and have to post the same 5 minutes later.  If there is some announcement that can't be shared publicly then it might be useful to have a message shareholders function in GLBSE but I'm guessing it won't take long for the announcement to be leaked out to this thread.  I check this thread every day but I don't log in to GLBSE every day so even if there is a shareholder announcement on there I probably wouldn't see it until someone mentioned or posted it here.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yep. Until there is a specific function from GLBSE let's go with a mock motion and have an alert to the mock motion posted here. Hope Nefarious is going to start rewarding us for these development ideas ;0)

I think WE should be thanking him :p
Yep. Until there is a specific function from GLBSE let's go with a mock motion and have an alert to the mock motion posted here. Hope Nefarious is going to start rewarding us for these development ideas ;0)
I think the best way would, indeed, be having Nefario implement a "Message Shareholders" function - in the meantime, though, you could probably make a motion with whatever it is you have to say, except the votes don't count for anything.

EDIT: I do not support insider trading Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Maybe a PM to us known investors?

Or maybe Nefario can add a "Message Shareholders" function to GLBSE?
As an investor too I agree. How to achieve though?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
I have always been afraid of banks.
What happened to that hash rate?

I think that my ISP was having difficulties, there has recently been a power outage problem due to some rather violent weather.  We personally haven't lost power but other parts of town have.  That's just my guess though, I'll be calling them in the morning concerning it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What happened to that hash rate?
Update: The rigs are mining right along, I'm working on a few things to make changing settings on the rigs much easier in the future.  Still working on new cooling setup.  Also, sold first shares via direct transfer, everything went perfectly and we got another investor on board!
Great to know this is working, I'll probably be buying a couple more shares! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: