Pages:
Author

Topic: 💀SkullNodes💀 🚀 Shared Masternode Platform 🚀 🍁Now Trading 🍁 - page 2. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Just got paid my SKX masternode seats and the masternode test of another coin!

Many thanks to Sclear for doing such a great job running the nodes!
that's good to hear! I too get always payed my shared MN in time Smiley ty devs for spending so much time with the project!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey Guys!

I'm selling 3 collaterals. You can find me on SkullNodes Discord channel. Let me know if your interested. Get it before it increases. It's a strong warning.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Just got paid my SKX masternode seats and the masternode test of another coin!

Many thanks to Sclear for doing such a great job running the nodes!
Activity: 29
HEY COMMUNITY!

I have 3 Masternodes for sale! Let me know if your interested. You can also find me on my Discord SkullNodes channel!
Next round of SKX shared masternode starts July 22, 2018. Please come to discord to join!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
SKX has 3 SKX shared masternode's and 5 non-skx shared masternodes (under testing). Can't wait to include all the Goat family of coin's into this service!

Right now there are 22 mastermodes listed

wow that's a good amount for a starting coin! hope I'll soon be able to get my own masternode. now I have some in the shared MN service and it works perfectly!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
SKX has 3 SKX shared masternode's and 5 non-skx shared masternodes (under testing). Can't wait to include all the Goat family of coin's into this service!

Right now there are 22 mastermodes listed
Good to know Skullnode will host other mansternode as well. Hope the supported list will be expanded soon.
Its hard to find a service you can trust these day...

I've begun testing with Sclear on another node, it is doing very well. Hopefully when he's ready he will announce it.

I have time reading about GIN yesterday. Maybe one day SKX can be second GIN, or even better...

There's more in store for SKX  Wink I'm sure you will see the Dev's releasing something real soon.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Good to know Skullnode will host other mansternode as well. Hope the supported list will be expanded soon.

I've begun testing with Sclear on another node, it is doing very well. Hopefully when he's ready he will announce it.

I have time reading about GIN yesterday. Maybe one day SKX can be second GIN, or even better...

Activity: 1
Cycle 1 of Share Masternode program has been completed. We have now entered Cycle 2 with another newly created shared MN.

Join the discord for more info and spreadsheet goodness, and start earning!
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Cycle 1 of Share Masternode program has been completed. We have now entered Cycle 2 with another newly created shared MN.

Join the discord for more info and spreadsheet goodness, and start earning!

Congrats on the first cycle complete! Many more to come!
legendary
OK, anyone looking to buy a SKX masternode?  Hate it when there are not enough coins on the exchange to get one.  Well, I put up enough SKX to start a masternode.  I'm not dumping them cheap, get one while you can!!
SkullNodes trading has picked up on the exchange, I expect to see new masternodes hitting the network very soon!!

Marty, we are currently testing with one other "non-skx" masternode and it has been running flawlessly. Next step is running multiple masternode of the same coin for that particular coin. Will give everyone an update once we have the results.
legendary
SkullNodes trading has picked up on the exchange, I expect to see new masternodes hitting the network very soon!!
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
What will happen to all the 0xcert tokens not purchased at the end of the sale, will they be redistributed or burned.

What are you talking about dude. LOL

This has got to be the funniest post here  Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
What will happen to all the 0xcert tokens not purchased at the end of the sale, will they be redistributed or burned.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project is a great idea and Looks very promising..Good luck to the developers
Pages:
Jump to: