Pages:
Author

Topic: 💀SkullNodes💀 🚀 Shared Masternode Platform 🚀 🍁Now Trading 🍁 - page 5. (Read 1065 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Looking forward to hearing more about SkullNodes project!
yes sir, you are right, i also hope to hear more information about this project but we can only wait time for the development of this project information. Please hope this project will be successful.

The project is already developed and coins are now being circulated. We are planning a 5 masternode airdrop for the new community that will be joining us.
I will be making more information on the reward structure and all the juicy details later on today. I don't want to just slap info on here, I do want to make it look good.

In the meantime join us on Discord, we have tip bot and tips going on all day Cheesy

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

when and where will be the conditions for the masternode airdrop announced?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
yes sir, you are right, i also hope to hear more information about this project but we can only wait time for the development of this project information. Please hope this project will be successful.

The project is already developed and coins are now being circulated. We are planning a 5 masternode airdrop for the new community that will be joining us.
I will be making more information on the reward structure and all the juicy details later on today. I don't want to just slap info on here, I do want to make it look good.

In the meantime join us on Discord, we have tip bot and tips going on all day Cheesy

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Looks awesome. I'm waiting to participate on the Skx airdrop.I will be fortunate to Get attached early with this project.Best of luck for skx
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Can't wait!!  Looking good!!
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
The logo looks super kick @$$! Good luck on this project.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Thread is under MAINTENANCE and will be updated through out the week.

Coin Specs
Ticker : SKX
Type : POS/Masternode
Algorithm : QUARK
Block Time : 60 Seconds
Def Retarget : Per Block
Supply Cap : 150 Million
Pre-mine : 500k
Mature Time : 2.5 Minutes
Port : 51050
RPC Port : 51051

Now TRADING At MapleChange