Pages:
Author

Topic: 💀SkullNodes💀 🚀 Shared Masternode Platform 🚀 🍁Now Trading 🍁 - page 4. (Read 1065 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The team of Goat's definitely aren't shy about teaching new things to people. This service will help people like me that have trouble setting up Ubuntu/Linux because that system simply doesn't agree with me.

So it's true, you can teach an old chicken new tricks!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
The team of Goat's definitely aren't shy about teaching new things to people. This service will help people like me that have trouble setting up Ubuntu/Linux because that system simply doesn't agree with me.
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
So excited waiting for starts working with the Shared Masternode Platform this night, is my first investiment and experience with MN and im thinking im in the best community or one of the best communities i can found, learning a lot and sharing experiences with that great community Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Ooohh awesome! 1st July is coming up pretty soon then - looking forward to seeing what the service will bring Cheesy
I hope that the usage and experience of using Skullnodes would be a smooth, easy and useful experience - user experience is key - it should be super easy to use Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hope you launch the platform before you get to the exchange

Shared Masternode platform starts on July 1st, join the discord for news and airdrops, and reserve your MN seat!
We rooting for you Sclear do your best and kill it!
Activity: 115
Nice new MN, shared MN and another project from a great and reliable DEV.
Activity: 29
Yes!! This is awesome!! Great team!! Great Community!!
Activity: 307
Merit: 2
PLAY💎EARN https://dragon.mt2.ro/
I am waiting for #roadmap
-------------------------------
!I hope you launch the platform before you get to the exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
shared masternode service is the way to go! give people who don't have the coins/knowledge a chance  to  get rewards too! looking forward for some new people in this community Smiley
THIS SERVICE IS LEGIT!!! I got my masternode up and running with Skullnodes.
Activity: 146
It'll be awesome to see what SKX can do with its shared masternode platform Cheesy
Definitely, let's join in on the rain Cheesy
Activity: 95
I've been waiting this. Now, it's moving forward. Can't wait to see more development and news about SKX.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Pre-Ann? Serial monstercoin
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Looking forward to hearing more about SkullNodes project!
yes sir, you are right, i also hope to hear more information about this project but we can only wait time for the development of this project information. Please hope this project will be successful.

The project is already developed and coins are now being circulated. We are planning a 5 masternode airdrop for the new community that will be joining us.
I will be making more information on the reward structure and all the juicy details later on today. I don't want to just slap info on here, I do want to make it look good.

In the meantime join us on Discord, we have tip bot and tips going on all day Cheesy

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Awaiting for the project to unleash it's true potential, though no doubts that this is gonna be very big.
Five masternode to be airdrop for the community, well that's very lucrative reward to the community.

Rewards that they can in return use to fund a seat in the shared masternode platform Cheesy
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
yes sir, you are right, i also hope to hear more information about this project but we can only wait time for the development of this project information. Please hope this project will be successful.

The project is already developed and coins are now being circulated. We are planning a 5 masternode airdrop for the new community that will be joining us.
I will be making more information on the reward structure and all the juicy details later on today. I don't want to just slap info on here, I do want to make it look good.

In the meantime join us on Discord, we have tip bot and tips going on all day Cheesy

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Awaiting for the project to unleash it's true potential, though no doubts that this is gonna be very big.
Five masternode to be airdrop for the community, well that's very lucrative reward to the community.

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Click web site  :

http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

Click Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink

We do not see it! Please share a link!
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The logo reminds me of my one of favorite suicide squad member diablo. Im already an early fan of this project considering how great and promising traw network project of bitcoingoat is. Plus masternode integration on the wallet itself looks excellent feature also. I believe this project will also perform great as well. Looking forward to the development and full implementation of this project.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

when and where will be the conditions for the masternode airdrop announced?

Yes. If you look at the top where the thread starts there is a section that says links, there you will find a discord link to the community at Discord.

Yup. This is the one!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Pages:
Jump to: