Pages:
Author

Topic: 💀SkullNodes💀 🚀 Shared Masternode Platform 🚀 🍁Now Trading 🍁 - page 3. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Let's continue building this coin and build value!
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Now TRADING At MapleChange

congratulations! nice to see SKX at an exchange that fast Grin good work! and ty to all the people who made that possible in such a short amount of time!

Yes! This community is just AMAZING !!!  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Now TRADING At MapleChange

congratulations! nice to see SKX at an exchange that fast Grin good work! and ty to all the people who made that possible in such a short amount of time!
Currently working with Sclear on other masternode's...stay tuned for more info in the very near future!
I can't wait for the other MN's to start running so I can off load my MN's.

Do you want to become a dumper?

Dump my coins on to SKX to run for me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Do you want to become a dumper?
The voting is looking lovely!!!  Cool You guys the community are the best!!!
This masternode seat service is real, I am one of the participants.
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Click web site  :

http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

Click Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink

Hi. I tried looking for it but I can't seem to find it. Are you sure about that? And was it done with the developers agreement?
I think thats info is nothing envolving team, devs or oficial discord server, just a follower hunting.

As the thread is still in maintenance, that makes us can't gain any complete information about the project.
Hope all the information about the project will be available soon.
Guys go to the first post of thread, from Bitcoingoat, for take real info/links about project, inside the discord server youll find the info and youll can contact with Devs for invest if that is your looking, you can also take profit of the rains.
We are trying to be listed on cryptohub, need your support for it, please upvote it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
 8)the project looks very good, I enter the discord and I hope to be able to support what I can. by the way I love the emblem of your project
 Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
As the thread is still in maintenance, that makes us can't gain any complete information about the project.
Hope all the information about the project will be available soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
This project looks very promising especially if you are a part of the discord community and Traw community. Goat keeps us updated with the developments and what the project beholds in the future.
MN giveaways are very lucrative for the community members and the shared MN provision is adequate for members to earn a share of the mn rewards.
Activity: 29
The team of Goat's definitely aren't shy about teaching new things to people. This service will help people like me that have trouble setting up Ubuntu/Linux because that system simply doesn't agree with me.

So it's true, you can teach an old chicken new tricks!!!  Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Activity: 238

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Click web site  :

http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

Click Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink

Hi. I tried looking for it but I can't seem to find it. Are you sure about that? And was it done with the developers agreement?
The team of Goat's definitely aren't shy about teaching new things to people. This service will help people like me that have trouble setting up Ubuntu/Linux because that system simply doesn't agree with me.

So it's true, you can teach an old chicken new tricks!!!  Cheesy

Cockadoodledooo!
Activity: 1
With great pleasure I announce that SkullNodes Shared Masternode Service is up and running!

Investments in this cycle resulted in two new shared masternodes.

Cycle 1 started on July 1st 00:00 UTC and will run for 10 days.

Follow this thread and join us in the Discord for info, updates and airdrops!
With great pleasure I announce that SkullNodes Shared Masternode Service is up and running!

Investments in this cycle resulted in two new shared masternodes.

Cycle 1 started on July 1st 00:00 UTC and will run for 10 days.

Follow this thread and join us in the Discord for info, updates and airdrops!

Congrats Sclear! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I really wonder about your project. I want to know more information from you, Look at the appearance it is worth to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: