Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 14. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Any contest is planned for the community with the rewards on coins? I wish to take part
Check the bounty campaigns that are ongoing now. They may be called as generous contests Cheesy Grin
I saw, but still it is bounty. Im asking about contest. It is rather different things. Airdrop or similar things
Team is giving away some coins now once the amount of active masternodes reaches some particular heighth. The ordinary airdrop has no sense here as there is just 1% premined coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Any contest is planned for the community with the rewards on coins? I wish to take part
Check the bounty campaigns that are ongoing now. They may be called as generous contests Cheesy Grin
I saw, but still it is bounty. Im asking about contest. It is rather different things. Airdroo or similar things
Merit: 1
Wow.. Is it true if the price per coin is above 40k sat then Fox will be listed on Coinexchange??
Thats cool idea from the team. Coinexchange listing will be very useful in terms of future price growth
Price 40k sat it is just the first stage in the future price growth. Just the first wave. Mark my words
I will buy another masternode though Cheesy will do all I can to support the price till Tuesday
We as a community has to support the coin indeed. Coinexchange is good exchange, probably the best one from that ones that are available now
Once price breaks out 40k sat level it will go to 60k sat price. Semms someone is accomulating the position now and fox will burst very soon
Reaching 40k sat price till Tuesday wont be a problem, mark my words! Thats easy task for such coin
Will see tomorrow. I will buy another 10k coins now to support the team. We definitely need Coinexchange
Thats a little bit unusual listing Grin i suppose after coinexchange we will have thevsimilar contest with another price target
Haha, you mean reaching 70k satoshi and listing on another exchange? Then tell us what the price is needed for Binance listing Wink
Wow.. Is it true if the price per coin is above 40k sat then Fox will be listed on Coinexchange??
Thats cool idea from the team. Coinexchange listing will be very useful in terms of future price growth
Price 40k sat it is just the first stage in the future price growth. Just the first wave. Mark my words
I will buy another masternode though Cheesy will do all I can to support the price till Tuesday
We as a community has to support the coin indeed. Coinexchange is good exchange, probably the best one from that ones that are available now
Once price breaks out 40k sat level it will go to 60k sat price. Semms someone is accomulating the position now and fox will burst very soon
Reaching 40k sat price till Tuesday wont be a problem, mark my words! Thats easy task for such coin
Will see tomorrow. I will buy another 10k coins now to support the team. We definitely need Coinexchange
Thats a little bit unusual listing Grin i suppose after coinexchange we will have thevsimilar contest with another price target
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Yes, team has promised that. So better to hold and buy even more to trigger the futher price growth and be listed on coinexchange
Sure thing. Need more holders. Coinexchange is really good exchange and listing there will be highly appreciated
Wow, unusual approach. New exchange will be like the new power for the future price growth and coin adoption overall
If im not mistaken it will be already fifth exchange, right? Team is doing perfect work with listing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes, team has promised that. So better to hold and buy even more to trigger the futher price growth and be listed on coinexchange
Sure thing. Need more holders. Coinexchange is really good exchange and listing there will be highly appreciated
Wow, unusual approach. New exchange will be like the new power for the future price growth and coin adoption overall
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi guys,

Still waiting for someone to tell me how i rent out my hdd space....thought that was the main aim of this project....
How big stack of tokens team owns now? Are that coins locked?
1% premine i guess. So just 1% from the total supply. Very small part team owns
Thats good sign for investment as such small percentage of coins team owns will prevent any price drop
Pages:
Jump to: