Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 13. (Read 7931 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Online wallet for the fox coins are planned? Similar to the mew or metamask(plugin)
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

🔔Vote for FOX on AIODEX: https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5bc43b6889cf791564d7fa5d 🔔
💥Let's use this free listing opportunity!💥
✅Don't be lazy! Show the power of the FOX community!✅

Haha Grin guys just spoke about voting in few msg above and here we go  Smiley
Thats how team works! They listen the community and immidiately react! Glad to know team is very responsible here
Thats really impressive! We just gonna be listed on coinexchange but team already working the 6th exchange
I guess we will reach 10 exchanges till the end of the year! Team is doing very well with exchanges
Firstly lets be listed on coinexchange and then think about others. Dont plan the future of Fox for a very long future.
Merit: 29
Dear Community!

🔔Vote for FOX on AIODEX: https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5bc43b6889cf791564d7fa5d 🔔

Thats how team works! They listen the community and immidiately react! Glad to know team is very responsible here
Thats really impressive! We just gonna be listed on coinexchange but team already working the 6th exchange
I guess we will reach 10 exchanges till the end of the year! Team is doing very well with exchanges
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi guys,

Still waiting for someone to tell me how i rent out my hdd space....thought that was the main aim of this project....

Loving the fact, that the devs ignore my question....something to hide?
Dear Community!

Merit: 1
Dear Community!

Dear Community!

Activity: 98
Dear Community!

I see coin is gonna be listed on Coinexchange once price reaches 40k satoshi. Thats awesome. But why team has not subbmited any participation in voting rounds to be listed on exchanges?
If price reaches 40000 sat till tomorrow then Fox will appear on coinexchange. Not once
Oh, got it. But still the question. Why no participation in any voting round to be listed on exchanges where it is possible?
It requires to purchase a lot of exchange's native tokens to be able to take part on such voting. It is not cost effective
Merit: 11
I see coin is gonna be listed on Coinexchange once price reaches 40k satoshi. Thats awesome. But why team has not subbmited any participation in voting rounds to be listed on exchanges?
If price reaches 40000 sat till tomorrow then Fox will appear on coinexchange. Not once
Oh, got it. But still the question. Why no participation in any voting round to be listed on exchanges where it is possible?
Merit: 11
I hope SmartFox will establish a Foundation in future. It will let the company to challenge the current leaders like IBM or Microsoft
Neither Sia or Storj dont have a Foundation. Why SmartFox has to set it??
Thats exactly the reason why it has a sense to set up a Foundation as it will be very big advantage comparing with competitors
Absolutely correct! If neither if competitors did not do tha yet it is the reason to be the first!
Common! Foundation it is just a status. It does not givevany visible benefits. Just take a look at ETH foundation. What are the advantages for being a foundation for them?
Im not sure you understand how Foundations work and how much they increase the trust to the company from 3rd parties
Merit: 29
I hope SmartFox will establish a Foundation in future. It will let the company to challenge the current leaders like IBM or Microsoft
Thats exactly the reason why it has a sense to set up a Foundation as it will be very big advantage comparing with competitors
Absolutely correct! If neither if competitors did not do tha yet it is the reason to be the first!
Common! Foundation it is just a status. It does not givevany visible benefits. Just take a look at ETH foundation. What are the advantages for being a foundation for them?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any contest is planned for the community with the rewards on coins? I wish to take part
Check the bounty campaigns that are ongoing now. They may be called as generous contests Cheesy Grin
I saw, but still it is bounty. Im asking about contest. It is rather different things. Airdrop or similar things
Team is giving away some coins now once the amount of active masternodes reaches some particular heighth. The irdinary airdrop has no sense here as there is just 1% premined coins
Im not speaking about only airdrop as a way of contest, no. Just an example. We need bigger community
As for now team is doing everything right in terms of community building. Thevamount of masternodes is already 250. It is like a show case of their work
Any contest is planned for the community with the rewards on coins? I wish to take part
Check the bounty campaigns that are ongoing now. They may be called as generous contests Cheesy Grin
I saw, but still it is bounty. Im asking about contest. It is rather different things. Airdrop or similar things
Team is giving away some coins now once the amount of active masternodes reaches some particular heighth. The irdinary airdrop has no sense here as there is just 1% premined coins
Im not speaking about only airdrop as a way of contest, no. Just an example. We need bigger community
Pages:
Jump to: