Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 21. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions on installing the Health Monitor in different countries?
Probably, it all depends on county rules
Activity: 42
What ways of promoting your ScientificCoin platform do you find most successful?
Pictures, well articulated contents and banners are very helpful
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Are there any restrictions on installing the Health Monitor in different countries?
No I don't think there is any
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
What ways of promoting your ScientificCoin platform do you find most successful?
Videos and informative articles
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

It's an electronic device like a vending machine. There are no restrictions as we know.
Activity: 336

Traditional advertising banners work well. The team can provide the banners.
Activity: 22
Activity: 420
What is referral points? Can you explain in more detail?

1 referral equals 1 point. If you are able to gather upto 10k points, you stand a chance to win an HM deceive.
Activity: 420
Will I be able to go to the hospital with the test results from your device, or will I have to undergo a re-examination?

Absolutely
Activity: 266

i think each referral will give you 1 point
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

1 referral =1point
Activity: 12
Will I be able to go to the hospital with the test results from your device, or will I have to undergo a re-examination?

i think you can Smiley

i think you can take result to a hospital for proper treatment

Activity: 13
Activity: 182
The morbidity curve of bronchial asthma began to rise sharply from the second half of the 20th century. Number of people living with this diagnosis has grown most significantly in the industrialized countries and regions of our planet.

Thanks to the achievements of medicine the disease has ceased to be deadly, it can be controlled and to contained. But in order to achieve the maximum effectiveness of the measures, a current monitoring of the state of the respiratory function is necessary. An effective solution to this problem is the Health Monitor.

How accurate are the results of the health monitor, when compared with the results of blood tests and glucose meters?Were such studies conducted?

Unarguably accurate
Do you have a model or sample health monitor? it would be interesting to look at it Smiley And I think not to me alone!

I think there's a video sample on YouTube.
Pages:
Jump to: