Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 25. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Do you guys even have a working prototype?  I see no pics of a working unit

Yes there is, it is not being made up.
I wanna ask if these diagnostic device is a stand alone or does it need an assistant to answer clients queries?

I think the only assistance it needs is the operator.
Is that even safe????just wondering,did you do some trial and error?

What do you mean Huh
Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Yes there are, you can read more on the website
I hope this device is easy to use, to use it can be parents, who often do not know how to use technological innovation.

very easy buddy!
Activity: 266
I hope this device is easy to use, to use it can be parents, who often do not know how to use technological innovation.

If course it is.
Activity: 266
Do you have a video or a diagram of how this device works? if I'm sick with diabetes then breathing into it, I can determine the level of sugar?

Check their website
Do you have a video or a diagram of how this device works? if I'm sick with diabetes then breathing into it, I can determine the level of sugar?

Yes we they do
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there a limit on the number of tests for a single device? And do I need to change some details?
Activity: 36
How many devices are already made?
Activity: 13
It's a new product? has it passed appraisal verification?
Activity: 70
I wanna ask if these diagnostic device is a stand alone or does it need an assistant to answer clients queries?

You can definitely use it all by yourself
Activity: 70

Sure.  check the explanational video
Activity: 182

Have a look

Definitely. You just read the instructions on the screen and you are good to go.
Activity: 1
Activity: 14
Activity: 28
Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?
Sure. Many users who have already carried out test with the health monitor device, gave alot of positive feedbacks. With these results, I believe you can make a  conclusion for your self.
Activity: 28

The health monitor team are very experienced.
Alot of tests must have been conducted before they official released the health monitor device for use.

The health monitor device is totally safe as it requires,
You to only blow in air.
Pages:
Jump to: