Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 16. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When will the first healh monitor be installed at the airport? and which country will you start?

It has been installed in many cities already. You can check the website for details
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does anyone know some news about marketing strategies?

You can ask a marketing expert
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

You may check the website
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
When will the first healh monitor be installed at the airport? and which country will you start?

Some health monitors have already been installed
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

You can read the WP

You can ask the team.
I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

You can get more info on the website
Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

Not really.
I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors.

Hmm, please be sure of your facts
Do I need to certify the device before installing it?

Not too certain
How often can tests be performed on one machine? I mean, is it necessary to wait after the end of one test to do the next?

Anytime, tests can be performed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Everything is on their roadmap

Machines has been installed already
I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

Please clarify
Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

No it doesn't
I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors.

I think you're wrong bud!
Do I need to certify the device before installing it?

Please send them a mail.
How often can tests be performed on one machine? I mean, is it necessary to wait after the end of one test to do the next?

Tests can happen always, it takes just few minutes for a test to be done.
Activity: 420

You can check the telegram community
Activity: 420

I think the health monitor Is already working in some countries.
Pages:
Jump to: