Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 17. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

Your question is quite complicated.
Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

I have no idea, yo can check the site.
I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors.

That's not true bud,
The machine has been tested and is proven to be 100% accurate
Do I need to certify the device before installing it?

I think it's free to use.
How often can tests be performed on one machine? I mean, is it necessary to wait after the end of one test to do the next?

Of course you can
Activity: 336
Does anyone know some news about marketing strategies?

There are lots of... Which one you choose it's completely up to you.
Activity: 336
When will the first healh monitor be installed at the airport? and which country will you start?

It depends on our regional partners. When they are offering an airport as a place for installation we will assist them.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Does anyone know some news about marketing strategies?
Activity: 13
When will the first healh monitor be installed at the airport? and which country will you start?
Activity: 42
I think these machines will not be able to give 100% accurate result. In studies of this type there will always be errors.
It is accurate.
Activity: 70
How often can tests be performed on one machine? I mean, is it necessary to wait after the end of one test to do the next?
As much is needed. The health monitor device doesn't have any side effects
Not possible from the feedbacks. I would say it is very accurate
Does the machine store any sensitive data (even if anonymous)? Or will all data be deleted after each session?

I believe not
You should read the instructions well enough
All depends on your preference.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
I would like to know, how exactly is displayed or the machine let know the person it may have cancer? Does it suggest to go to a check up?

I mean its quite a delicate matter and there is no way to give the news in a delicate way but, the machine has no empathy at all.

You should visit the website.
You will get all the relevant details

Not sure. But it can email your results to you
Not true. It has been tested by top scientists
You can read the instructions of the machine
You can perform test immediately.
After one has finished
Pages:
Jump to: