Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 27. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello. I'm Russian and I do not really understand why you do not want to place your vending machines in our country? Perhaps you are planning to do it later?

Health Monitor is being installed in Russia. But expansion around the world will bring more benefit to people. This device is a very advanced !
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 182
How can I buy SNcoin?
You may visit the ScientificCoin website
Activity: 420
Hello. I'm Russian and I do not really understand why you do not want to place your vending machines in our country? Perhaps you are planning to do it later?

most likely it is in Russia haha, they got their headquarter there
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

I think it is installed in Russia

it is in Russia I guess
Activity: 266

the machine is installed in Russia
How can I buy SNcoin?

Hello, you may purchase tokens by sending an email here:
 [email protected]
i'm diabetic myself so this is quite interesting. so this basically checks the level of acetone in your breath and gauges your blood sugar levels from that? but what about diabetics who are on a ketogenic diet and would presumably have near-constant "keto-breath" with high levels of acetone? would it basically be unusable for them?

the device should cover all round, it's that smart Smiley
i'm diabetic myself so this is quite interesting. so this basically checks the level of acetone in your breath and gauges your blood sugar levels from that? but what about diabetics who are on a ketogenic diet and would presumably have near-constant "keto-breath" with high levels of acetone? would it basically be unusable for them?

I'm not really too sure, try checking the website

i think it can be used for them too
You did not think to make other smaller prizes, for example for 1000 new registered users? Just 10,000 seems to me a very large number.

1 referral = 1 point
You did not think to make other smaller prizes, for example for 1000 new registered users? Just 10,000 seems to me a very large number.

it's still realistic, the device is worth the task.

I don't think so
Is this a bounty campaign?

I don't think there's a bounty campaign

Yes, join the referral program at website.

I think what they have is referral campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: