Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 26. (Read 4129 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you have a video or a diagram of how this device works? if I'm sick with diabetes then breathing into it, I can determine the level of sugar?

Hey,
Just found the link to the video.
https://youtu.be/T9FI0pkb-iw
Enjoy
Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?
I don't have an exact number. But I know it is accurate
Activity: 42
Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?
From what I have read so far and review about the health monitor device. I would say it is very accurate.
Do you have a video or a diagram of how this device works? if I'm sick with diabetes then breathing into it, I can determine the level of sugar?

Sure. Check the website. You will find the video there
https://healthmonitor.pro
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
I believe you should check the website
Is that even safe????just wondering,did you do some trial and error?

Definitely. It is completely safe. Alot of tests and trials were conducted
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Sure we do have a video.
You may check the website.
Activity: 2
Is that even safe????just wondering,did you do some trial and error?
Activity: 4
Activity: 12
Activity: 13
The project looks good and should be successful. The idea is unique!
Activity: 7
I hope this device is easy to use, to use it can be parents, who often do not know how to use technological innovation.
Activity: 10
Good luck, I will follow and possibly participate !
Activity: 8
In general, the development of modern crypto-currency technologies in the field of medicine is a very promising topic for attracting investments and for improving people's lives. Guys well done that contribute to the development of medicine with their product
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Health Monitor is based on emission spectroscopy in the visible wavelength range of glow discharge. The spectral range covers almost all biomarkers in the exhaled air. For example, concentration of acetone in the exhalated air strongly corresponds with blood glucose level. Other gases corresponds with different diseases - that are extremely interesting for medical applications.
Also this principle does not affect the environment or living creatures in any way. The device does not need to be medically certified, and has a wide range of use cases. The sensor is insensitive to the presence of water vapor that is why it can be used to analyze the exhaled air. It has a high spectral and sensor selectivity that allow it to cover many poisoning and toxic impurities in the air. In addition, sensativity of the principle allows to detect minuscule concentration of gases, that helps to diagnose diseases in very early stage.
Hello. I'm Russian and I do not really understand why you do not want to place your vending machines in our country? Perhaps you are planning to do it later?
We already have some already installed. You can check the website for the exact location.
How can I buy SNcoin?
Pretty easy. Just contact the support team
You did not think to make other smaller prizes, for example for 1000 new registered users? Just 10,000 seems to me a very large number.
We want the community to work to their full capacity
You did not think to make other smaller prizes, for example for 1000 new registered users? Just 10,000 seems to me a very large number.
It is device worth $5000 plus for bringing 10,000 individual to the health monitor platform. If you get a low number you can merge with your who have referred people to tbe able to get the health monitor device. You and your friends can now share it
Activity: 28
Hello. I'm Russian and I do not really understand why you do not want to place your vending machines in our country? Perhaps you are planning to do it later?
Sure, good question.
The health monitor device that will be installed. Will help
Individuals detect illnesses and diseases at an early stage
Pages:
Jump to: