Pages:
Author

Topic: SNcoin & Health Monitor REWARDS program - refer users and get a $5570 device! - page 30. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Hello. Tell me how to take part in your ICo? Huh Roll Eyes

Hello! Health Monitor ICO you mean? This one is successfully finished.
Activity: 13
Hello. Tell me how to take part in your ICo? Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
How long is this promotion and how long will it take to deliver the device?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
In this device (talking about a vending machine) will used disposable tubes (like snorkels)?

Yes. It is a one time use tube
I'm curious about this project. How long does it take for this device to run a test? Will your test reports be recognized by any other medical institutions?

A very short time and yes it is accepted
Activity: 42
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.
I believe so
Activity: 70
In this device (talking about a vending machine) will used disposable tubes (like snorkels)?

Sure they are
I'm curious about this project. How long does it take for this device to run a test? Will your test reports be recognized by any other medical institutions?

Just within 180 seconds. The results are accepted
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.
Fully positive on this.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

For every test done, a fresh tube will be used.
Health monitor can be delivered here too

Just 1 - 3 minutes. Definitely, since results are accurate
Activity: 28

Yes. Sure. Tubes will be disposable
Definitely, location wouldn't be a restriction
Activity: 12
Activity: 36
Activity: 19
It is also interesting, where it is possible to get acquainted with the documentation confirming the results of the research?
Activity: 42
How accurate/precise is this device in terms of medical diagnosis?

It is 99.9999% accurate. It has been well tested by the Health Monitor engineers
How accurate/precise is this device in terms of medical diagnosis?

It can detect diseases and illness by just breathing in.
Pages:
Jump to: