Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 2. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I thought this project was dead but SNRG is pumping on Bittrex. Time to buy!
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Everyone here can be happy that this coin is even traded on bittrex. But the problem is that the dev is super quiet. What is he doing?

And this is the problem. No answer from the dev, no answer from anyone. The listing on bittrex is the only thing that keeps this coin alive for now.

Oz, I don't believe it's you!  Huh
Tell me your dog's name  Wink
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Everyone here can be happy that this coin is even traded on bittrex. But the problem is that the dev is super quiet. What is he doing?

And this is the problem. No answer from the dev, no answer from anyone. The listing on bittrex is the only thing that keeps this coin alive for now.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Activity: 114
Bons movimentos em Bittrex !!!  Vamos negociar algumas ... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
how i understand  it's just P&D coin? why 200% on trex now?
According to the chainz explorer bittrex is one of the top stakers of this coin.
of course
All other exchange has very low trade and most traders are holding there SNRG in Bittrex, there are very few to hold this coin in wallet, As i did for few months but not any more Snrg is a game changer in this few Pump and Dump i was able to take out some 5 Btc so why to keep my coins in wallet and stake for for few 100s Snrg
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
According to the chainz explorer bittrex is one of the top stakers of this coin.
Wish I still had some to dump.

I have some but Dump is already over, Price could still come down but will be back again. I sold few in 0.008 and again bought @ 0.004 just to recover my amount of SNRG am still waiting for 0.002 that will be the day for me, Will be 34BTC that day only from SNRG. I still have a buy order at 0.0002 lets see if price drops that level again if it will than some more SNRG in hand and will be still waiting for 0.002
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Wish I still had some to dump.
seem like a good coin to hold, I expect to see it double or triple it value in no time at all
That time is now if you are still holding that coin, Pump is over and now its time to Dump, I am waiting to buy this coin when its back on 20ssss and it will happen in no time, might be tomorrow morning before i take my cup of coffee, Good Night for now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

So where the roadmap of this coin?
Activity: 44
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
why is the homepage not working?

it says "Error establishing a database connection" when I try to connect. http://www.synergycoin.com
Activity: 113
seem like a good coin to hold, I expect to see it double or triple it value in no time at all
Activity: 168
Seriously, developers are either trying to bring the coin down to buy back more of the coins by taking down the website, or, their website service is so bad, it is down 90% of the time.
While watching to this dump and past few pump SNRG shows that SNRG is tiger
Tiger ilsays go back few steps before Hunting so the moment we can see feels like its preparation for Hunting time. SNRG is going not less the $10 before September. Lots of factor which could show its a potential coin to hold. Planning to buy some @ 39349 its not going anymore down its time to go up so lets go.
Activity: 27
site is down for almost 2 weeks
Activity: 72
It does seem weirdly silent, for a post that started back in 15 you would imagine a little more activity.
The website has been down for 5 days now. Any word of the developers? I think they are trying to crash the stock to purchase more, but that is just my opinion.
I have 2500 , i dont know sell or no sell  Grin

I have a feeling it can go $10 or more  Grin Grin Grin

nice decision buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: