Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 7. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Cryptsy has now been removed from Synergy Cloud.  RIP Cryptsy.

Ryptsy.

(Nah, screw those guys.)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Based on recent events, we have decided to remove Cryptsy from cloud.synergycoin.com.  This change will be made on Sunday, January 17.  Any bots running on Cryptsy at the time of the update will be stopped automatically.

Please, feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

-NextGen

Cryptsy has now been removed from Synergy Cloud.  RIP Cryptsy.
Hi NextGen!

Where is Grandpa? Left Synergy project?

(I am still hodl my SNRG)

Not at all!  He's actually very active on Slack almost every day, just hasn't been anything significant during the holiday season to post on here so I've been making the little updates.

Let's see if we can get a little update out of him here soon.   Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi NextGen!

Where is Grandpa? Left Synergy project?

(I am still hodl my SNRG)
Activity: 255

Makes sense just a very sad situation.

It really is.  Back in the day, Cryptsy was THE exchange coins wanted to get listed on.  These days, people are wondering what's going to happen to the coins that are only listed on Cryptsy...  Definitely unfortunate.

Looks like Cryptsy is gone, along with everyone's coins.

It really is.  Back in the day, Cryptsy was THE exchange coins wanted to get listed on.  These days, people are wondering what's going to happen to the coins that are only listed on Cryptsy...  Definitely unfortunate.
Activity: 255

Based on recent events, we have decided to remove Cryptsy from cloud.synergycoin.com.  This change will be made on Sunday, January 17.  Any bots running on Cryptsy at the time of the update will be stopped automatically.

-NextGen

-NextGen

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi all!

Hapy New Year to SNRG.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Hello everyone!

Some fun news for the traders out there Smiley
SNRG and Coinbar are running FREE trading/charting contest!
http://coinbar.cc/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=36&p=48#p48
https://twitter.com/CoinBarCrypto/status/685464065746034689

A Wiki page for the Volume bot on Synergy Cloud has been added to Synergy Social!  Come check it out!

Synergy coin multipool is up.. SNRG can be mined now..  Grin http://hashgoal.com

This is awesome!  Will put out a tweet and stuff shortly!!

Thank you for supporting SNRG!   Grin
HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Seems like the fun ended a bit prematurely. Only bots playing around now Cheesy
I wonder why the buy side is so small.. This is actually a usefull coin Smiley
Activity: 177
Synergy coin multipool is up.. SNRG can be mined now..  Grin http://hashgoal.com
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i think were about to have some fun here   Grin   Tongue   Wink
Absolutely love this coin, the trading bot and the wallet, I honestly think this coin will be able to keep it's value, possibly even grow in time. I'm definitely gonna hold onto them. Are there any mining pools or have all the coins been mined already?

At this point the coin is 100% PoS, snag some on one of the exchanges and start staking!

Way ahead of you, lol I bought 1000 on bittrex, I think I made the price skyrocket! 0.0

Good, I'm glad they're in good hands.  Come join us in slack: Get Invite Here
Activity: 200
Absolutely love this coin, the trading bot and the wallet, I honestly think this coin will be able to keep it's value, possibly even grow in time. I'm definitely gonna hold onto them. Are there any mining pools or have all the coins been mined already?

At this point the coin is 100% PoS, snag some on one of the exchanges and start staking!

Way ahead of you, lol I bought 1000 on bittrex, I think I made the price skyrocket! 0.0 I plan on holding them for a while. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Here is to a great year at Synergy!

Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

Pages:
Jump to: