Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 9. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 164
SNRG is now accepted on cryptomercado.com for Coffee and other goods!  Please see this post for more information.  Please support our supporters!  Grin

Just placed an order, will report back once received!
Please add some Hot Chocolate  - Not a coffee drinker!

Went on a run tonight, will be adding some hot chocolate to the store. Some moderator has seen fit to delete most every post I've made regarding CM, including responding to people's requests. Awesome!
SNRG is now accepted on cryptomercado.com for Coffee and other goods!  Please see this post for more information.  Please support our supporters!  Grin

That is a fantastic idea! I will see what I can dig up.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

OK could not resist Woody's BarBQ Sause - Just got 2 bottles.

Sorry for getting off topic here at SNRG
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
SNRG is now accepted on cryptomercado.com for Coffee and other goods!  Please see this post for more information.  Please support our supporters!  Grin

legendary

I meant how many SRNG I need to stake what I need for the Bot. I have more obviously, I was just trying to guess how many SNRG one would need to run the Bot from the SNRG he stakes witout consuming what he has.

Well - a stake is 10 Snrg and you would need 1.5 stakes per day at current prices
The hard part is we don't know what size blocks you use. Assume 500 coins per block
and stake 3 times per month, 7500 coins?? (Stake 15 times in 10 days to cover bot -
15 stakes x 500 coin blocks = 7,500 coins)

Very wild guess and assumes you fund and use the bot every day.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
The demand for a trading bot seems to be either much lower than expected...

Yes.

Does anyone have an idea how many SNRG one needs to stake what`s needed for 1) a day 2) a week 3) 28 days of bot use?

Not really possible to calculate since the bot price changes daily based on the market.

Currently around 14

I meant how many SRNG I need to stake what I need for the Bot. I have more obviously, I was just trying to guess how many SNRG one would need to run the Bot from the SNRG he stakes witout consuming what he has.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
SNRG is now accepted on cryptomercado.com for Coffee and other goods!  Please see this post for more information.  Please support our supporters!  Grin

legendary

Yes.

Does anyone have an idea how many SNRG one needs to stake what`s needed for 1) a day 2) a week 3) 28 days of bot use?

Not really possible to calculate since the bot price changes daily based on the market.

Currently around 14

Yes.

The demand for a trading bot seems to be either much lower than expected or people do really prefer to use bots like the Circ one and they do not care for having been scammed and the lack of a dev team.

Starting balance on November 1st: 931.
Ending balance on December 1st: 1091.

Each staking paid out 10 coins, so I staked 16 times during the months. That help to give you a number?
legendary
The demand for a trading bot seems to be either much lower than expected or people do really prefer to use bots like the Circ one and they do not care for having been scammed and the lack of a dev team.

why is the price so low?  Sad

Posts like this do not help.

In order for a coin to be successful, it takes more than 3 people posting and spreading the word about Synergy.  Macno has been great about this.  Gramps and myself can only do so much and we both prefer to focus on the tech side of things as that is our specialty.  We just don't have the time to start multiple threads and post every hour at this point.

If you want to help promote Synergy, which would likely result in increased interest and an increased price we would love the help!  Please feel free to reach out.
Activity: 798
why is the price so low?  Sad
legendary
What SNRG lowest price Huh whether today Huh

what is your question?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
nice update:) cool new feature for gathering some coins Smiley

That's the spirit, glad some are understanding there is no single bot that is just going to create profit for its users.  If there were, everyone would be using it and how would that be profitable?

Right now, we're focusing on making the platform as versatile as possible so people can use multiple tools to create their own trading strategy.

If ANYONE has any suggestions on the bots, PLEASE let us know.  Put up a post, tell us in Slack, shoot me a PM, send a smoke signal...just put the idea out there!  We want to know what YOU, the community wants in the platform.  Your voice will be heard.

What SNRG lowest price Huh whether today Huh

That's the spirit, glad some are understanding there is no single bot that is just going to create profit for its users.  If there were, everyone would be using it and how would that be profitable?

Right now, we're focusing on making the platform as versatile as possible so people can use multiple tools to create their own trading strategy.

If ANYONE has any suggestions on the bots, PLEASE let us know.  Put up a post, tell us in Slack, shoot me a PM, send a smoke signal...just put the idea out there!  We want to know what YOU, the community wants in the platform.  Your voice will be heard.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Very nice! Thanks for the update!

Thanks, Macno.  We're glad to have you as such a great supporter.
legendary
Very nice! Thanks for the update!

The following updates to Synergy Cloud have been pushed live to the production site.

Buy/Sell Only on Accumulator Bot:
The Accumulator bot has been updated with the options to allow you to re-list only buys, sells or both and the % difference you indicate.

Timed Orders / Ping Pong Update
The Timed Orders and Ping Pong bots have been updated to allow for continuous monitoring of balances in order to execute transactions.  What this means is that if you are attempting to sell coin XYZ and the balance of this coin goes below the criteria you set, the bot will continue to check the balance and when the balance is within range of what is programmed for the bot an order will execute.

The bot updates above were made in order to improve bot flexibility and allow for different strategies using multiple bots together.  With a little thought, you'll likely see why these small updates were made.

Bug Fixes:
- Code for "Stop if Coin Price Less Than" was corrected, previous functionality was reversed.

-nextgen
Pages:
Jump to: