Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 8. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

A Wiki page for the Accumulator trading bot on Synergy Cloud has been added to Synergy Social!  Come check it out!

This looks useful. I do so much TA and trading, I need to work this bot into my arsenal of tools.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Absolutely love this coin, the trading bot and the wallet, I honestly think this coin will be able to keep it's value, possibly even grow in time. I'm definitely gonna hold onto them. Are there any mining pools or have all the coins been mined already?

At this point the coin is 100% PoS, snag some on one of the exchanges and start staking!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Absolutely love this coin, the trading bot and the wallet, I honestly think this coin will be able to keep it's value, possibly even grow in time. I'm definitely gonna hold onto them. Are there any mining pools or have all the coins been mined already?

A Wiki page for the Accumulator trading bot on Synergy Cloud has been added to Synergy Social!  Come check it out!

Among the altcoins I'm staking, I consider SNRG the blue chip. People gotta stop sleeping on this. Use it at my store, stake it on a Stakebox, the Slack, the devs who actually care, there's a lot going for it. 2016 the year of Synergy?

Let's make 2016 just the beginning for Synergy!
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Among the altcoins I'm staking, I consider SNRG the blue chip. People gotta stop sleeping on this. Use it at my store, stake it on a Stakebox, the Slack, the devs who actually care, there's a lot going for it. 2016 the year of Synergy?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Happy New Years to all from Team Synergy!!

We look forward to an innovative 2016 and encourage you to join us in our Slack channel to stay current and chat with the team!  Register Here!

It's great to see that the devs are still active. Happy new year.

Indeed!
Happy 2016 everyone! Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

We look forward to an innovative 2016 and encourage you to join us in our Slack channel to stay current and chat with the team!  Register Here!

It's great to see that the devs are still active. Happy new year.

???I test drove the bot for the first time overnight but need guidance. I ping pong'd a loss because the sell didn't look at the buy price. I'm not sure what to set the spread % disable to and whether or not that is my issue. I also couldn't get the accumulator bot to function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before my test drive burn runs out at 7am tomorrow morning. I really want to make this thing work.

Please PM me with any suggestions/help,

thank you thank you and have a Happy New Year,

Brett

Please join us in the Slack channel and we can help you out.  If you go to www.synergycoin.com there is a link to register for slack in the nav bar.

Edit: Don't worry if you dont make it by the end of your test run, we'll get you taken care of.   Smiley
Activity: 255
 ???I test drove the bot for the first time overnight but need guidance. I ping pong'd a loss because the sell didn't look at the buy price. I'm not sure what to set the spread % disable to and whether or not that is my issue. I also couldn't get the accumulator bot to function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before my test drive burn runs out at 7am tomorrow morning. I really want to make this thing work.

Please PM me with any suggestions/help,

thank you thank you and have a Happy New Year,

Brett
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not dead. Got into the page this morning and registered successfully.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
SNRG is now accepted on cryptomercado.com for Coffee and other goods!  Please see this post for more information.  Please support our supporters!  Grin

Just placed an order, will report back once received!
Please add some Hot Chocolate  - Not a coffee drinker!
OK could not resist Woody's BarBQ Sause - Just got 2 bottles.

Sorry for getting off topic here at SNRG

Just so's ya know:

http://cryptomercado.com/collections/other-beverages
Hi,
can't sign in into http://cloud.synergycoin.com/Account/Login - getting this:

Is your service down ? Or discontinued ?

Also - why are you implementing 2FA and encrypted API keys - while register/signup is done via non HTTPS page by default anyway ?

+ is there some development going on - new features ? Or is this it ? (no posts from dev for a while now)
+ also where are promised gramps pumps ? I hope the guy that should organized it is already back home from travels ? Or was this just a thing that gramps developed (major feature of the coin) but actually nobody wants to use ? (can not believe it)

thanks for the reply.
best wishes.

Looking into the error now.

Feel free to join Slack for more information.
I don't want that this coin going to dead Sad

But yes, we need working features. Pump group still not working, and look at the price now Sad
c2m
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi,
can't sign in into http://cloud.synergycoin.com/Account/Login - getting this:

Is your service down ? Or discontinued ?

Also - why are you implementing 2FA and encrypted API keys - while register/signup is done via non HTTPS page by default anyway ?

+ is there some development going on - new features ? Or is this it ? (no posts from dev for a while now)
+ also where are promised gramps pumps ? I hope the guy that should organized it is already back home from travels ? Or was this just a thing that gramps developed (major feature of the coin) but actually nobody wants to use ? (can not believe it)

thanks for the reply.
best wishes.
Bittrex warning:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Volume was north of 6 BTC when I looked a couple hours ago.
Bittrex warning:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: