Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 25. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
dumped to the ground, dead?
Yes, this Coin is dead. Roll Eyes Sell your remaining Coins, if you have some and move on to the next one...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
dumped to the ground, dead?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
with everything thats been going on with this coin y is the thred so dead?

welcome to you.

time for accumulate phase to build up to super release.  that is why.

this will be big week for snrg cryptocurrency.  we look upward.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Invitations have been sent to for the Slack channel to those who have requested.

If anyone else wants in, please let me know!!
Once we have sent and confirmed the pump fee has been sent
 - when should we expect a responce to know that it is working?

It's better to join the slack chat so I know you are sending test transactions. We did not get as many beta testers as I would have liked. The pump group has not started yet. We are going to have some further updates before it starts. Please join the slack to test.

I still need to move this release out of beta too.

That's awesome news!  Smiley
Activity: 224

It's better to join the slack chat so I know you are sending test transactions. We did not get as many beta testers as I would have liked. The pump group has not started yet. We are going to have some further updates before it starts. Please join the slack to test.

I still need to move this release out of beta too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
time for accumulate.  i see.

yes time to build base.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
That's not how it works with a small cap coin. The volume drops after the price drops with small cap. Big cap coins are different. But there's a lot more to it than just volume.

Of course there is, but please stop fudding.

Do you understand what "FUD" is?  YOU have been the one here posting negative, bullshit comments (ie. FUD), nobody else.  It's you.

Quit being a troll.

I think it's a language thing. He's probably just overly concerned about every little price movement. I miss buys and sells all the time, but if a coin has a consistent upward push like this one, there's a lot less to worry about. If you miss a sell and the price drops, buy a little. If you want profit, just wait until it goes up again.

After that last update, I quit worrying about how this coin is going to do. I know it will do well from here even if it's too slow for some of the people around here who like to lose money as fast as they make it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Dev talked about raising the pos stake reward to 40% per year. Has that been implemented yet? If it has, what block # does it fork?

Vegas
Activity: 658
Looks like some solid support is starting to be built up.  People are finally coming to their senses!

Soon everyone will be talking about SNRG and the current price will be history.

I don't mind the current price as it attracts more people.. More people the more successful everything else should be, great job with everything gramps really proving yourself 
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
why dont you highlight the big stake rates of this coin?

if i would have known about the fixed rate of 1 coin i would have gotten in this long ago!!  at least it doesnt change and reduce on me so i can still get in to reap the rewards.
Activity: 756
Looks like some solid support is starting to be built up.  People are finally coming to their senses!

Soon everyone will be talking about SNRG and the current price will be history.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Warning ! Volume is dropping!

why you dont support coin?  why do you troll here like this?

not the way to be helpful.  its time you go away.

I don't troll cause every time volume drops, price drops soon. Don't you know how to trade  Shocked

That's not how it works with a small cap coin. The volume drops after the price drops with small cap. Big cap coins are different. But there's a lot more to it than just volume.

Do you understand what "FUD" is?  YOU have been the one here posting negative, bullshit comments (ie. FUD), nobody else.  It's you.

Quit being a troll.

I don't troll cause every time volume drops, price drops soon. Don't you know how to trade  Shocked

Activity: 168

The Future: Several Weeks for a Major Update

Just as a notification, my big development updates may slow for the coming weeks. I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group. However, I am not able to reveal what it is for several reasons. I will be present as we organize pumps, seek out bugs and make some minor updates we have planned. Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far, so please be patient between major pushes to the repository and keep in mind that we will have minor updates in the interim.

Did anyone else notice this "I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group." That sounds major. If it were some junk developer from shitcoindark, I'd roll my eyes. But after Grandpa rolled out that cool turbo stake page and now the pump group page, I believe what he says. I hope someone dumps a lot because I want to fill my bags before things start heating up.

Yep, hence why I'm accumulating.  You guys keep selling at these prices, you'll regret it soon enough.

Errrr volume drops all the time, that doesn't mean anything.

Yes it does. Why everyone selling, nobody buying?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: