Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 26. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Warning ! Volume is dropping!

why you dont support coin?  why do you troll here like this?

not the way to be helpful.  its time you go away.

I don't troll cause every time volume drops, price drops soon. Don't you know how to trade  Shocked

Errrr volume drops all the time, that doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

why you dont support coin?  why do you troll here like this?

not the way to be helpful.  its time you go away.

I don't troll cause every time volume drops, price drops soon. Don't you know how to trade  Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Volume means absolutely nothing.  How much do you lose each week on bad trades?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

why you dont support coin?  why do you troll here like this?

not the way to be helpful.  its time you go away.
Activity: 616
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Or it is the beginning of a long quiet period.

No, we will have updates and also be working on the pump group. But I will not provide dev updates for the next big project like I did with the pump group. If I could, I would.

Damn, can't wait to see what it is.  I hope it's gonna be good!  Looking forward to it.  Staking like a mo-fo.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project.

I am looking forward to seeing how things progress.

No, we will have updates and also be working on the pump group. But I will not provide dev updates for the next big project like I did with the pump group. If I could, I would.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Theres no question that Grandpa delivers on every promise! This is EASILY one of the best coins out, with a VERY hardworking dev!! AWESOME WORK Grandpa!!!!!

Vegas
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

The Future: Several Weeks for a Major Update

Just as a notification, my big development updates may slow for the coming weeks. I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group. However, I am not able to reveal what it is for several reasons. I will be present as we organize pumps, seek out bugs and make some minor updates we have planned. Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far, so please be patient between major pushes to the repository and keep in mind that we will have minor updates in the interim.

Did anyone else notice this "I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group." That sounds major. If it were some junk developer from shitcoindark, I'd roll my eyes. But after Grandpa rolled out that cool turbo stake page and now the pump group page, I believe what he says. I hope someone dumps a lot because I want to fill my bags before things start heating up.
Activity: 756
Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far...

You HAVE!  At least mine.  And these are the types of cryptocurrencies that will succeed in the long term.  Making use of what's already there rather than trying to reinvent the wheel is the way to go and I'm glad that's the path that's been chosen here.

Dev Update: Pump Group Major Issues Debugged

Debugging Recap

I have finished debugging the major issue with the pump group release. As a recap, the major issue was that simply that the "Pick/Exchange" entry never got populated under a couple of sets of circumstances. The first circumstance I have already explained, but it was that I was sending the encrypted pick from a change address and not the official pump group registration address. That was not a bug, but simply user error on my part. When the pick notifications are automated, this will not be an issue at all.

The second circumstance under which the "Pick/Exchange" would not populate is when running a wallet that knows nothing of the stealth address used to register. This could happen when a user has a very corrupted wallet and needs to recover the private keys with the "salvagewallet" startup option. This potential issue can not be avoided right now given how stealth addresses are currently implemented. I have made stealth address permanence a to-do item for Synergy, but I probably will not get to it for a while. Fortunately the corruption of wallets in this way is a very rare event, but does underscore the importance of frequently backing up one's wallet.

Testers Always Wanted

We will still greatly appreciate beta testers. Please help us improve the value of your SNRG by being a beta tester. Please join the slack to be a beta tester. If privacy is important to you, I recommend yopmail disposable email addresses: http://www.yopmail.com/

If you use yopmail, I highly recommend to click on

then find the text on the subsequent page that says

and use the provided alias. Your browser will remember your account, so you do not need to save any information as long as you don't clear your yopmail cookies. If you dislike cookies, you will need to save the email address you see at http://www.yopmail.com/.

With these issues fixed, I am ready to move this release out of beta, but will wait two more days just in case any new issues manifest. I am aware of very slow syncing, both from bootstrap and the network. I'll be looking into that over the coming days as well.

The Future: Several Weeks for a Major Update

Just as a notification, my big development updates may slow for the coming weeks. I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group. However, I am not able to reveal what it is for several reasons. I will be present as we organize pumps, seek out bugs and make some minor updates we have planned. Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far, so please be patient between major pushes to the repository and keep in mind that we will have minor updates in the interim.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

What I mean it would be at least 50-70 K.

you must not rush growing.  let all happen natural with no pump follow by dump.  that only bad for coin.

keep working good team and we stay.
why the price is still down? Because we have beta release?

The price is down? Turn your monitor back right side up.

There's no doubt that 50-70k should be the floor after the output that Grandpa has shown. But that's how natural growth goes. It's slower than pump and dump. I just hope the decentralized pump group works out the door. Then we'll see the price get to something that makes more sense.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

That looks good to me.  Definitely no complaints here.

This is what you get when you have a consistent dev!

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: