Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 28. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Pump Group Public Beta Release
v1.2.0.0 - Protocol 62200

I'm happy to say that everything for the beta release is complete. Beta downloads are available at the very top of the OP. The code has been pushed to github. It included about 2,000 lines of new code.

If you want to be a beta tester, please join the slack for instructions. Please PM Live4Crypto with a functional email address to join.

If you have any problems with the beta, just revert to the previous release. The links for which are further down in the OP. Please remember that this is not a stable release.

My to-do list has every item crossed out now. I include it for completeness.

To-Do for Pump Group Release

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan for said stealth transaction and extract the pick information
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • full-cycle testing and associated debugging
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)
  • deployment (versioning, building, & bundling)

Awesome, let's get this party started!!!   Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It's hard to see why the price is not sky rocketing with an ACTUAL dev releasing things like this.

Who thinks within a month this will be 100k + ?

At 2,000 lines of code. That was a huge release too. This isn't javascript either. It's C++. It's so hard it scares most devs into web development. Here's the link to the big commit: https://github.com/Grandpa-Jones/Synergy/commit/f331299d2c9464612c04e824ed6d55b6910b5398

I started up the wallet and everything looks like it works. The dates and other info is there. I selected addresses without a problem. I did everything but join the pump. I might join the slack and be a beta tester. It looks pretty slick. I know this kind of functionality is not easy to write.

Another thing, if there was any worry about a pump group being involved you can bet there isn't. No dev who works with pump groups would make a release this big without a major pump at the same time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Grandpa, please show which levels will be in the pump group?

First level is 200 SNRG?

The group does not have predetermined levels. 200 SNRG is a minimum entry. The time when a registrant gets information depends on the balances of other registants.

If registrant A has a balance of 1000 SNRG in his registration address, but all other registrants have higher balances, then registrant A will be the last informed. If all other registrants have balances lower than 1000 SNRG, then registrant A will be the first informed.

The "balance" is the minimum balance of the registration address for the two weeks prior to the beginning of the pump.
Activity: 12
It's hard to see why the price is not sky rocketing with an ACTUAL dev releasing things like this.

Who thinks within a month this will be 100k + ?

http://i.imgur.com/coPf4Gl.png
Activity: 616

I'm happy to say that everything for the beta release is complete. Beta downloads are available at the very top of the OP. The code has been pushed to github. It included about 2,000 lines of new code.

If you want to be a beta tester, please join the slack for instructions. Please PM Live4Crypto with a functional email address to join.

If you have any problems with the beta, just revert to the previous release. The links for which are further down in the OP. Please remember that this is not a stable release.

• scan for previous registrations to know which stealth transactions will relay the pick for the current pump
  • scan transactions belonging to the registration address to report the minimum balance
  • gui refinements (lock input fields for manual entry and other "fool-proofing")
  • block reward adjustment (assuming consensus for higher rewards remains unchallenged)

Fantastic. PMing now to join. You put in a lot of hard work here. Let's hope it runs smoothly, but alas with beta releases there is possibility it will take a few builds so sit tight everyone Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Was the POS details changed in the new release?

Cool! Now to the moon!

Grandpa, please show which levels will be in the pump group?

First level is 200 SNRG?
Activity: 224

Yes we need a bigger user base.

How can we help?  You have any suggestions what we can do to help the team and let them focus on the dev work?
Yes we need a bigger user base.
Hi,

I'm new to alt coins. I have some bitcoin but where do you think is the best place to buy Synergy? Is now a good time to buy?

I have only ever traded on cryptsy. But I don't see this on there, any idea why?

I bought some on bittrex, had to make a new account. I don't see why it's not on more exchanges?

I normally only buy and sell dogecoin so i'm new to this.

These things take time and SNRG is still relatively new and building its user base.  They'll come once they realize SNRG is here to stay.
Activity: 444
Hi,

I'm new to alt coins. I have some bitcoin but where do you think is the best place to buy Synergy? Is now a good time to buy?

I have only ever traded on cryptsy. But I don't see this on there, any idea why?

I bought some on bittrex, had to make a new account. I don't see why it's not on more exchanges?

To me, adding the coin to more exchanges would attract more/new investors which can be good for the coin.
Activity: 168

Grandpa Jones has joined us in the Slack channel!!  PM me an email address if you want to join in the conversation!  This address only needs to be used once.  It does not have to be your primary email address.  But please, come join us.

Hi,

Well you're a long way from home. Cryptsy is a decent exchange for a lot of the older coins. They aren't a big player in the field anymore and I think I would have more 'trust' in bittrex than them.

But, sure if we can get SNRG added to there then why not? Anyone tried to ask?
Activity: 2
Hi,

Well, this certainly isn't following the same pattern as what the trolls claim.  No doubt about that.

Not necessarily. The dev still said you could get quick confirmations with zero time. I question the wisdom of that. Zero time is unproven and has some theoretical holes most of which don't seem to be adequately addressed in the whitepaper or any follow up commentary from the dev John Connor.

Now you are the one fudding. Are you saying that Grandpa is following the same pattern as other pump and dump coins?

No. I didn't quote the way I wanted. I was just agreeing with the dev that changing to long block times doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice fast transactions. But I was also just pointing out that zero time may not be the way to go just yet.

Can you explain more about these theoretical holes? From my limited understanding it seems like a big step forward for this coin.
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
I love when the fudders start to show up.  That just means gramps is doing well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well, this certainly isn't following the same pattern as what the trolls claim.  No doubt about that.

Not necessarily. The dev still said you could get quick confirmations with zero time. I question the wisdom of that. Zero time is unproven and has some theoretical holes most of which don't seem to be adequately addressed in the whitepaper or any follow up commentary from the dev John Connor.

Now you are the one fudding. Are you saying that Grandpa is following the same pattern as other pump and dump coins?

No. I didn't quote the way I wanted. I was just agreeing with the dev that changing to long block times doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice fast transactions. But I was also just pointing out that zero time may not be the way to go just yet.

We haven't seen any evidence of either.  The fudders will do what they do, they just don't know better and have been burned so many times they're oblivious to real projects.
Pages:
Jump to: