Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 67. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have 2200 coins and splitted them 200/each address. Now i am waiting. This is good for staking?

You have 11 different addresses? No, that's bad. I'd say you want no more than 50 per transaction, but all to the same address.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
It needs to be 48 hours exactly. They will not be mature a second sooner.

What does it mean? They will not be mature a second sooner.

It means that coins take 48 hours to become eligible to stake after their last transaction.

I have 2200 coins and splitted them 200/each address. Now i am waiting. This is good for staking?

It means that coins take 48 hours to become eligible to stake after their last transaction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
I guess I'll just keep waiting till something happens and keep you posted
I have some coins I've held for 2 days to stake, it's been exactly 2 days and it says it isn't mature yet.
Does it have something to do with an donation I got?thanks by the way

I have some coins I've held for 2 days to stake, it's been exactly 2 days and it says it isn't mature yet.

Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire

To prevent any future disputes about the content of the Turbo Stake Guarantee, we have enshrined it in the Synergy block chain using the transaction comment feature.

Because transaction comments are limited to 512 bytes, the Guarantee was split among 6 transactions. Following is the text entered into each transaction with the corresponding transaction ID (TXID) given at the bottom of each section.

Announcing the Synergy Turbo Stake Guarantee

We designed Turbo Stake to encourage users to stake their Synergy rather than send them to an exchange during the early days of Synergy's life. In terms of promoting stake, it has worked fabulously well. But, as we all know, there have been some bugs due to the new code that have worked to the favor of some users and not others.

TXID: 254971caac8cca15372572eeceaf09889734ebee9039c5f571347664280a9ba7
-

As much as we want Synergy to be secure, we want Synergy stakeholders to also feel secure in their investment. Therefore we offer the Synergy Turbo Stake Guarantee. In short, *we guarantee that stakeholders will not lose any share of the Synergy money supply during the course of Turbo Stake*. To make this guarantee, we will cover the difference using the development fund.

Here is an example of how it works:

TXID: ebe3b109f968ab5d0880585e6aa889ada4ff87e6f4eb407b74f7fb14c4362a27
-

Let's say Amy starts with 250 SNRG at the beginning of Turbo Stake, and the money supply is 250,000 SNRG. This means that Amy has 0.1% of the money supply. Let's assume that for reasons beyond Amy's control that she could not keep up with the money supply, which had grown to 300,000 SNRG by the end of Turbo Stake, but Amy's holdings have only grown to 275 SNRG. To get back to 0.1% Amy needs 25 SNRG. That means to fulfill the Turbo Stake Guarantee we will pay Amy 25 SNRG from the development fund.

TXID: 264f022b7da175b685e8a21966ecf9a9b1e344ed3e34ce83d465c98cea411536
-

Now, let's say that Mike also staked, but he went from 250 SNRG to 303 SNRG over the same period. In other words, Mike went from holding 0.1% of the money suppaly to 0.101% of the money supply. Mike would receive nothing because he stayed even or made a profit.

TXID: 4c1f7979b424e61fd8d0369b169b2ca2b40d2d8cd69b418cc69ed2a6c083b76f
-

Rules

* All staking addresses must be created by 6:00 AM UTC June 4, 2015.
* Starting balances are calculated at the time of address creation or the time stamp of the first Turbo Stake (2:00 AM Eastern time May 28, 2015), whichever is *later*.
* Addresses must have a balance exceeding 20 SNRG, which has a value of 0.0032 BTC at the time of this post.

TXID: 7a813edf6ee7508c870c641595dc9248adb82364ee2d5c691e339373462c670d
-

* Addresses must have evidence of continued staking during the Turbo Stake period. Evidence will be statistical using a probability distribution calculated from all blocks during the Turbo Stake period. We will apply a p-value of 0.05 under the assumption of a normal distribution of staking frequencies, given the individual address starting value.
* Addresses must not have evidence of any send transactions (inputs that are not stake) during the staking period, with the exception of sends to the address itself.

TXID: 0242c1d8a19a31a6ccac245d749b85ec293293e95a3b8cfe20503ac1d23003a7

-

-
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think I am not understanding what is going on with my wallet and was hoping you could help-  my Turbo Stake multiplier is decreasing.  Also, I was wondering if you could explain the following transactions.  thanks

It's hard to know why your Turbo Stake multiplier is going down. Most likely it's because you may have been staking very well and then got a lot of competition. It will probably go back up and then stabilize over time. If I can get some time, I was hoping to provide some in-wallet tools for users to figure out what their multiplier is doing and why. Maybe I can get those up. I have a couple of things to do for specific users tonight, so it may not be right away.

As far as those transactions go, it's best to understand them by example. Take block 6213. Here you staked 2265.416 SNRG. Your block reward ("mint") was

1208.09 + 1208.10593744 - 2265.416 = 150.77993744

You have two outputs returned to you because the stake splits to increase the stake weight on the network. This is a security measure.

You probably should be able to scroll through your transaction list and find that reward.

Thanks for the explanation.  I still do not get the multiplier-- it was 138 about 19 hours ago and has progressively went down and is currently 64--but i will wait to see the tools --thanks
I think I am not understanding what is going on with my wallet and was hoping you could help-  my Turbo Stake multiplier is decreasing.  Also, I was wondering if you could explain the following transactions.  thanks

It's hard to know why your Turbo Stake multiplier is going down. Most likely it's because you may have been staking very well and then got a lot of competition. It will probably go back up and then stabilize over time. If I can get some time, I was hoping to provide some in-wallet tools for users to figure out what their multiplier is doing and why. Maybe I can get those up. I have a couple of things to do for specific users tonight, so it may not be right away.

As far as those transactions go, it's best to understand them by example. Take block 6213. Here you staked 2265.416 SNRG. Your block reward ("mint") was

1208.09 + 1208.10593744 - 2265.416 = 150.77993744

You have two outputs returned to you because the stake splits to increase the stake weight on the network. This is a security measure.

You probably should be able to scroll through your transaction list and find that reward.

Activity: 478
it likely has nothing to do with the decreasing number of stakes in the previous 48 hours... i'll scrolled through A LOT of pages of 2015-06-01 stakes. how high did your multiplier end up? i'm not gonna bother counting, my best is only 20, but next round is the tiny stakes before a rerack of my coins.
Activity: 602

Activity: 742
How soon can we expect a deliverable from the roadmap?

The roadmap is read clockwise, starting with Turbo Stake, which is complete now that we have the bugs worked out (with much thanks to the community for patience and feedback).

This means that our first item will be multisignatures. Limited multisignature capability already exists within Synergy and many cryptocurrencies, but it is not easy to use for several reasons. Multisignatures require specially built in-house tools that require specialized knowledge to use. Second, usage is internal to an organization, and is usually conducted by passing around a partially signed transaction to the various signatories. After this informal work-flow, a technician capable of creating a raw transaction submits it to the block chain.

It's obvious that some improvements can be made to this workflow. Most importantly, the pipeline should be automated. To this end, multisignature transactions should have routing information. At present, it is not possible to verify signatory status on a multisignature unless one controls all of the private keys or one is told explicitly that they are a signatory. The routing information should be cryptographic such that it is impossible for any person outside of the signatory and the original multisignature address creator to know who are the signatories of the multisignature address. With routing information, it is possible to have a "multisignature inbox", so that a signatory can process and know the status of any multisignature transactions to which the signatory is a party. Multisignature transactions should also have other meta-information that may appear in the inbox, such as a short encrypted description of the purpose of the transaction. Finally, multisignature transactions should be capable of expiring or have varying number of required signatures depending on time.

We anticipate completion, or "stopping-point" progress, of this first item on the roadmap near the end or shortly after the Turbo Stake period.

It looks like you have some interesting ideas there, but what are we supposed to make of this as investors? Can you put that into a list of things you are going to do?

1. Add routing information...?
2. Inbox?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am glad this coin is performing well. It's the only coin that was worth mining in my opinion last weeks. Thanks dev maybe there is hope for altcoins in these dark days after all!

Let this coin be an example to new coin devs (or old coin devs who make shitcoins every day) Funny thing is this was the standard 2 years ago.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
Hey all......may say a few quick things. (hehehe, try and stop me).

I just got out of PM /w support and I have to be honest and say, "Great to see a dev involved for a change". Maybe, and I don't know, some errors were made, but they were taken care of in a timely manner. Not always as quick as some would like, but this stuff takes time. It isn't always just a few keystrokes and done. I have a little (tiny) amount of a bunch of coins, and have never seen the devs as involved as these are. Willing to help even the little guy, not just you big-timers. I AM IMPRESSED. So, thanks dev team.

Now a question remains, for how long? I really like this coin. Don't know why exactly, but it's ideas are unique. I hope everyone stays as involved in a month/year/etc. I may not have a lot....but I'll keep what I have.

Thanks for letting me ramble for a minute. It would have been less time...had I'd paid more attention in my typing class (way back when) and not trying to hit on the cheerleader next to me.   Grin

Thanks...later-

edit; it has come to my attention that posting my donation address is kinda tacky. I must agree. I won't be doing that in my writings any longer. Only my massive intelligence will be on display here. Enjoy-
Activity: 168
I've got 1x skate and now my wallet not staking, it says I don't have mature coins.

Why???  Embarrassed

It helps to split your coins into many transactions. A good rule of thumb is to compare your balance to the total money supply, then split according to the number of stakes you expect to make over a 2 day period. Use this formula:

split = 1440 * mine / total

If that number is less than 1, then there is no reason to split. If you have a tiny balance, keep staking through the entire Turbo Stake period.

Although they meet the formal definition of a "send" in the text of the Turbo Stake Guarantee, splitting transactions will not void the Guarantee. Just make sure that you send your coins back to the same address. Please read the Turbo Stake white paper so that you understand how it works.

http://www.synergycoin.com/index.php/turbo-stake/

Thanks! And should I lock the wallet and then "unlock for staking only"? Or just leave unlocked?

Unlock for staking only.
I've got 1x skate and now my wallet not staking, it says I don't have mature coins.

Why???  Embarrassed

It helps to split your coins into many transactions. A good rule of thumb is to compare your balance to the total money supply, then split according to the number of stakes you expect to make over a 2 day period. Use this formula:

split = 1440 * mine / total

If that number is less than 1, then there is no reason to split. If you have a tiny balance, keep staking through the entire Turbo Stake period.

Although they meet the formal definition of a "send" in the text of the Turbo Stake Guarantee, splitting transactions will not void the Guarantee. Just make sure that you send your coins back to the same address. Please read the Turbo Stake white paper so that you understand how it works.

http://www.synergycoin.com/index.php/turbo-stake/

Thanks! And should I lock the wallet and then "unlock for staking only"? Or just leave unlocked?
Hey Grandpa.....when writing the .conf file, how large a figure should be entered into the 'staking=xxx' line for someone with only a small amount of SNRG?

Thank you

You don't need to put anything in that setting. Why don't you PM us with the number of coins you have exactly and the address you are staking.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
Hey Grandpa.....when writing the .conf file, how large a figure should be entered into the 'staking=xxx' line for someone with only a small amount of SNRG?

Thank you
How soon can we expect a deliverable from the roadmap?

The roadmap is read clockwise, starting with Turbo Stake, which is complete now that we have the bugs worked out (with much thanks to the community for patience and feedback).

This means that our first item will be multisignatures. Limited multisignature capability already exists within Synergy and many cryptocurrencies, but it is not easy to use for several reasons. Multisignatures require specially built in-house tools that require specialized knowledge to use. Second, usage is internal to an organization, and is usually conducted by passing around a partially signed transaction to the various signatories. After this informal work-flow, a technician capable of creating a raw transaction submits it to the block chain.

It's obvious that some improvements can be made to this workflow. Most importantly, the pipeline should be automated. To this end, multisignature transactions should have routing information. At present, it is not possible to verify signatory status on a multisignature unless one controls all of the private keys or one is told explicitly that they are a signatory. The routing information should be cryptographic such that it is impossible for any person outside of the signatory and the original multisignature address creator to know who are the signatories of the multisignature address. With routing information, it is possible to have a "multisignature inbox", so that a signatory can process and know the status of any multisignature transactions to which the signatory is a party. Multisignature transactions should also have other meta-information that may appear in the inbox, such as a short encrypted description of the purpose of the transaction. Finally, multisignature transactions should be capable of expiring or have varying number of required signatures depending on time.

We anticipate completion, or "stopping-point" progress, of this first item on the roadmap near the end or shortly after the Turbo Stake period.

Pages:
Jump to: