Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 12. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
As of this morning we've had 407 SNRG burned for Synergy Cloud use! You can see the burn address here.

All it takes is 3 SNRG/day to use any of the 5 bots or trade manually across 4 exchanges, check it out!

449 burned!
Really comfortable, even if you only use it as a manual platform instead of logging into several exchanges.

Up to 537 now!!  #burnbabyburn

legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
As of this morning we've had 407 SNRG burned for Synergy Cloud use! You can see the burn address here.

All it takes is 3 SNRG/day to use any of the 5 bots or trade manually across 4 exchanges, check it out!

449 burned!
Really comfortable, even if you only use it as a manual platform instead of logging into several exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I actually hope srng price will do the trick, i.e. 3 snrg will get more expensive. i am quite positive about it by the way. dev team is awesome as anyone in the slack can confirm.

I dont slack but I've been very pleased with what I see here.  Glad I've been hodling.
legendary
Activity: 984
I actually hope srng price will do the trick, i.e. 3 snrg will get more expensive. i am quite positive about it by the way. dev team is awesome as anyone in the slack can confirm.
Activity: 798

3 SNRG is too few as I see. Why don't you lift the amount? For example 10 SNRG.

legendary
Activity: 910
Hello , i have this error compiling  raspberry pi wallet  :

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:684: recipe for target 'Synergy' failed
make: *** [Synergy] Error 1

my makefile line 684 is  :

$(LINK) $(LFLAGS) -o $(TARGET) $(OBJECTS) $(OBJCOMP) $(LIBS)

Any help ?
Tnx .

What OS? Makefile.windows has never been edited to work for Synergy because no one uses windows daemons.

What is the ideal raspberry PI setup for crypto?

Use makefile.unix !!

The great thing about using raspberry is the low power consumption then leave the wallet 24/24 hours is not a problem !!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Can someone please share some tips as to how to make BTC with the bot? what strategy works best? there's so much hype about bots nowadays and I wonder if you actually make any money out of it, can someone share some experiences?

Personal suggestion, and this has nothing to do with my involvement.

Check out my recent post about the accumulation bot.  By itself, or in conjunction with another bot or two you can do quite well.  I'd suggest taking a few minutes and actually testing it out for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.  You can join Slack (link above) if you wanna chat real-time.

Thanks for your response, I'm going to join Slack and look into it.
Can someone please share some tips as to how to make BTC with the bot? what strategy works best? there's so much hype about bots nowadays and I wonder if you actually make any money out of it, can someone share some experiences?

Personal suggestion, and this has nothing to do with my involvement.

Check out my recent post about the accumulation bot.  By itself, or in conjunction with another bot or two you can do quite well.  I'd suggest taking a few minutes and actually testing it out for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.  You can join Slack (link above) if you wanna chat real-time.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Come join us on Slack, we've now got instant registration!!  Join Slack
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

what does snrg must I own for running the bot?

It costs 3 SNRG for a days use. I sent 84 SNRG there and it got me 28 days, so I'm ready to check it out. If you send more than 28 days worth you will burn the coins, but 28 days at a time is all you can fund for bot usage. You can send less than 3 SNRG to get part of a days use also.

You can also "top off". If you have less than 28 days, you can bring your time up to 28 days by just funding the difference. For example, if you have 1 day left and you want to make sure you have 28 days, you can fund 27 days.

For user convenience, we are planning a calculator that will tell you how much to send for the number of days you specify or to top off. That will lessen the chance that users needlessly burn coins because of calculation errors.

So are my 3 coins a day burned?
Activity: 224
Hello , i have this error compiling  raspberry pi wallet  :

my makefile line 684 is  :

Any help ?
Tnx .

What OS? Makefile.windows has never been edited to work for Synergy because no one uses windows daemons.

What is the ideal raspberry PI setup for crypto?

It costs 3 SNRG for a days use. I sent 84 SNRG there and it got me 28 days, so I'm ready to check it out. If you send more than 28 days worth you will burn the coins, but 28 days at a time is all you can fund for bot usage. You can send less than 3 SNRG to get part of a days use also.

You can also "top off". If you have less than 28 days, you can bring your time up to 28 days by just funding the difference. For example, if you have 1 day left and you want to make sure you have 28 days, you can fund 27 days.

For user convenience, we are planning a calculator that will tell you how much to send for the number of days you specify or to top off. That will lessen the chance that users needlessly burn coins because of calculation errors.
hello , everyone have the file bootstrap.dat updated ?  tnx advance !

The bootstrap file has been updated.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5uoso2ddg89rmtj/synergy-bootstrap.dat.zip
Activity: 154
Has anyone tried the accumulation bot and could explain the logic behind it?

The intent of the accumulation bot is to flip coins at a % you determine in order to build your holdings.

For example, let's say you put up an order to buy 100 SNRG.  At the same time, you also start the accumulation bot with a 5% difference.

Once this 100 SNRG buy order is filled, the bot will place a sell order for those 100 SNRG at a price 5% higher than the price you purchased them at.

You now have 100 SNRG up for sale.

Once this 100 SNRG sell order is filled, the bot will place a buy order using all of the BTC obtained from the sale at 5% lower than the price you sold them at. 

You now have a buy order for ~105 SNRG (100 SNRG + 5% from the transactions).

This continues on at the % you set resulting in increased holdings.

Hopefully this makes sense, let me know if you have any more questions!

Has anyone tried the accumulation bot and could explain the logic behind it?

The intent of the accumulation bot is to flip coins at a % you determine in order to build your holdings.

For example, let's say you put up an order to buy 100 SNRG.  At the same time, you also start the accumulation bot with a 5% difference.

Once this 100 SNRG buy order is filled, the bot will place a sell order for those 100 SNRG at a price 5% higher than the price you purchased them at.

You now have 100 SNRG up for sale.

Once this 100 SNRG sell order is filled, the bot will place a buy order using all of the BTC obtained from the sale at 5% lower than the price you sold them at. 

You now have a buy order for ~105 SNRG (100 SNRG + 5% from the transactions).

This continues on at the % you set resulting in increased holdings.

Hopefully this makes sense, let me know if you have any more questions!
legendary
Hello , i have this error compiling  raspberry pi wallet  :

my makefile line 684 is  :

Any help ?
Tnx .

Good reminder. I'm doing that now.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: