Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 80. (Read 162153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
CryptoBE has updated their version two hours ago.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Just bought some on yobit and waiting for staking...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

If you see an alert and have updated to the "experimental" build described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11498383

Please stop your client, delete blk0001.dat, db.log, database, txleveldb, peers.dat, and tor and then restart with the client from the OP.

If you are already on build 1.0.4.0 and didn't upgrade to the "experimental" build, then don't do anything if your block count is close to 4326 as of the time of this post.

4326 correct hash is: 66fb1e13a9b7584b8ff04282df675c137ea5c31dbe7f85b9939c76267243c422
I am using the experimental and it is staking- can i continue or should i use the wallet in the OP

Don't use it. That experiment failed.

It was not tested as I mentioned in the post.

You didn't do anything but waste time. Sorry about that. You haven't lost any coin age, but you will have to wait for the "official" fork.

The good news is that the chain didn't advance much, so you actually did better with this experiment blowing up the network than otherwise.

Please stop your client, delete blk0001.dat, db.log, database, txleveldb, peers.dat, and tor and then restart with the client from the OP.

Also, it would be a good idea to add rescan=1 to your conf.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I am using the experimental and it is staking- can i continue or should i use the wallet in the OP
I keep losing all my connections.  What is the .conf name, Synergycoin synergyCoin?

I think a lot of people are trying to stake with the 1.0.4.0x update I put up.

I didn't test it. The "x" is for experimental. I think the experimental update is putting out incorrect blocks.

Everyone should just revert to the official build with the links at the OP, delete peers.dat, the tor directory, and resync their chains.

It will be best to wait for the official fork to kick in.

I did mention this was untested and to only use it if you knew what you were doing. I did not get any feedback so I could monitor the network.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Now I understand why staking hasn't kicked in yet, wallet is just waiting for the hardfork.

You can start staking now with this small branch-update (that will not make it to github).

Windows
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YcExqWWZkYVZsLU0/view?usp=sharing

OS X
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YdFRUQUtCZTJWSDg/view?usp=sharing

This is version 1.0.4.0x (not going into the github source tree) corresponds to the following 1-line change:

Code:
diff --git a/src/wallet.cpp b/src/wallet.cpp
index df01923..6b2501d 100644
--- a/src/wallet.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet.cpp
@@ -2633,7 +2633,7 @@ bool CWallet::CreateCoinStake(const CKeyStore& keystore, u

if (nReward <= 0) {
               printf("CreateCoinStake: Reward is 0.\n");
-              return false;
+              // return false;
         }

nCredit += nReward;

PLEASE READ:

This allows your wallet to accept 0 reward PoS blocks that you mint yourself.

It's untested. The rest of the network should accept the block, but I haven't checked the code for that yet.

If you mint blocks and they don't get accepted, it means this patch doesn't work the way I hope and you will need to rescan and resync.

This is just a hack for those who want to get going with turbo early. Do not use if you don't know what you are doing.

Please don't use this patch if you have not split your stake into many many transactions. If you only have one or two, it is better to wait 7 hours and use the main branch update (1.0.4.0).

After the true 1.0.4.0 fork goes live, you will want to change back to the main-branch client.

Please post your results here to help me monitor the network.

worked for me. turbostaked for an hour up to 26x then stoped .. last 20 min 0x 0 amount.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
i have a problem , when i open the wallet all works fine , and he stakes , but after 10 minutes the conecction to synergy network lost .
Now I understand why staking hasn't kicked in yet, wallet is just waiting for the hardfork.

You can start staking now with this small branch-update (that will not make it to github).

Windows

OS X

This is version 1.0.4.0x (not going into the github source tree) corresponds to the following 1-line change:

Code:
--- a/src/wallet.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet.cpp
@@ -2633,7 +2633,7 @@ bool CWallet::CreateCoinStake(const CKeyStore& keystore, u

if (nReward <= 0) {
         }

nCredit += nReward;

PLEASE READ:

It's untested. The rest of the network should accept the block, but I haven't checked the code for that yet.

If you mint blocks and they don't get accepted, it means this patch doesn't work the way I hope and you will need to rescan and resync.

This is just a hack for those who want to get going with turbo early. Do not use if you don't know what you are doing.

Please don't use this patch if you have not split your stake into many many transactions. If you only have one or two, it is better to wait 7 hours and use the main branch update (1.0.4.0).

After the true 1.0.4.0 fork goes live, you will want to change back to the main-branch client.

nevermind
I keep losing all my connections.  What is the .conf name, Synergycoin synergyCoin?

synergy.conf
Activity: 112
I keep losing all my connections.  What is the .conf name, Synergycoin synergyCoin?
Activity: 532
@BinPool update to version - v1.0.4.0
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
so any explanation on how just a few ended up with the right code... also have you messageed cryptobe to update their wallet?

Everyone has access to the same code. What do you mean?

I think maybe he was referring to "why did the turbo staking work for a select few people while the majority of people didn't receive any rewards" But I could be mistaken but that's kind of what I've gathered from this message Wink Also want to say it's really nice to see that no one is selling their Synergy for cheap because this is easily a 100k coin for sure Smiley Cheers
so any explanation on how just a few ended up with the right code... also have you messageed cryptobe to update their wallet?

Everyone has access to the same code. What do you mean?
Activity: 478
i had trouble syncing after the update... delete your block.dat for sure... i also added the mining pools in my .conf, and that got me to sync and then the connections grew
addnode=syn.suprnova.cc
addnode=snrg.binpool.com
addnode=syn.maxminers.net
addnode=syn.pool.mn
Activity: 112
Anyone paste their peer info for me, I have 0 connections on the new x patch.
Activity: 478
If we choose to not use that new download that you just posted will it affect our rewards in anyway? Or will the staking be properly fixed after the hard fork that you guys are doing?

That is the hard fork fix (1.0.4.0) with one line for your wallet to accept the first block as 0. After that, turbo will start at 1.

If you have 100+ transactions, it's well worth using.

If you only have 5 transactions, you may want to wait.

You may have to do the math yourself.

Except for your first 0 reward block (instead of the usual 10% per year), the only thing that will change is that all your multipliers will be -1 from there on.

It gives you a 7 hour jump on others at the expense of -1 on your multiplier. the mint on your first PoS block.

Correction: subsequent multipliers will not be -1. You only lose stake for your first mint. After that, the multiplier builds the same and mints are the same. Be aware that your biggest transaction ("output") will mint probably mint first.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
If we choose to not use that new download that you just posted will it affect our rewards in anyway? Or will the staking be properly fixed after the hard fork that you guys are doing?

Windows

OS X

Code:
--- a/src/wallet.cpp
+++ b/src/wallet.cpp

if (nReward <= 0) {
         }

nCredit += nReward;

PLEASE READ:

Edit:

This was experimental and the experiment didn't work. Don't do it.

If you did, delete your peers.dat, txleveldb, blk0001.dat, db.log, database, and tor (not wallet.dat), and restart.
Pages:
Jump to: