Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 83. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I have updated a ton of wallets and did it exactly as you have described--- i will rescan and start over -- thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If I had to guess at this, I think he downloaded the latest wallet and thats all. I always cleanout my roaming folder in windows, and redownload all fresh chain, when its a hard fork.

The fork has not taken effect yet. 18 minutes still.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
If I had to guess at this, I think he downloaded the latest wallet and thats all. I always cleanout my roaming folder in windows, and redownload all fresh chain, when its a hard fork.

Vegas
This mac wallet was probably complied from the original source that has a fault in the POS correct?

The Mac wallet was compiled from the latest source tree at github. It has the same PoS reward calculation as any other.

He's getting a PoS reward of 0 if you look at the debug.log output. That means he has a problem somewhere, but I can't tell what it is without his turning on debug=1 in his conf.

I put in maybe 1 dozen debugging outputs for 0 PoS block rewards when I was tuning Turbo Stake. If I see the right debug.log, I'll diagnose his problem in 30 seconds.
legendary
Lastly, some wallets dont do well with massive blocks such as 7,000 or 10,000 block sizes. Look at coin control and make sure this is not the case, if it is, break into blocks of 500 or smaller. NOTE: if you do this it resets your coin age, and youll have to wait 2 days to find out if this is the fix.

I made sure that there would be no potential for overflow errors in the PoS reward calculation, so this is not one of those wallets that have trouble with big stakes.

This mac wallet was probably compiled from the original source that has a fault in the POS code, correct? If this is the case he is on his own broken fork.

Nevermind, mac wallet was updated, so I think you just need to clear your folder that contains the wallet.dat. Delete all but wallet.dat while wallet is closed and restart. This should fix it. Atleast on the windows version, I had to not only update wallet but cleanout the roaming folder and resync from scratch to get wallet to function correct. Just downloading new wallet was not enough. Hope this helps.

Vegas
legendary
One last thing to check: settings options and go into "NETWORK" tab and make sure that the option to "connect through socks proxy" is UNCHECKED.

Vegas
Lastly, some wallets dont do well with massive blocks such as 7,000 or 10,000 block sizes. Look at coin control and make sure this is not the case, if it is, break into blocks of 500 or smaller. NOTE: if you do this it resets your coin age, and youll have to wait 2 days to find out if this is the fix.

I made sure that there would be no potential for overflow errors in the PoS reward calculation, so this is not one of those wallets that have trouble with big stakes.
legendary
Find the folder, on your mac that has your wallet.dat. Close your wallet and delete everything but wallet.dat. Restart.

If that doesnt fix it, try a repairwallet in console or a -rescan (if supported by mac).

The early version of synergy windows had issues with a broken POS. It is highly probable that your mac wallet was complied from that broken source code.

Vegas
or a little more -- hope all of this doesn't compromise my wallet

You can shoot us a PM. You have already compromised everything your debug.log will compromise when you gave the address you were using to stake.

Sorry not to differ, are you talking about is regular public address?

Yes. The debug.log does not reveal anything like private keys.

It does reveal the tor address I guess, but that's easy to fix. Stop your wallet, delete the onion directory and start again and you've vanished.
legendary

You can shoot us a PM. You have already compromised everything your debug.log will compromise when you gave the address you were using to stake.

Sorry not to differ, are you talking about is regular public address?

that is the most recent part of it-- Wink

You don't have debug=1 in your conf.

Please do that and then give me the output of your log file.

that is the most recent part of it-- Wink
I can copy the Debug log and send it ---
maybe those will help

They don't help. A debug.log will help.
Check your wallet is syncing, check your clock on your computer. If its windows, close wallet blow out everything in roaming except wallet.dat, and restart wallet. Of course make sure you have latest wallet. Redownload from op and overwrite whatever you have to REALLY be sure.

Definitely make sure your system clock is set right. Make sure you are on the right chain, resync if necessary. And yes, double check you are 1.0.3.0 for the upcoming fork.

In other words, "what vegasguy said".

On a Mac-- clock is correct-- on updated wallet and it is syncing fine --

Did you ever put debug=1 in your conf? Can you do that, let it run for a while and then put it online somewhere then shoot us a link?

You'll have to restart if you modify your conf....and don't forget to unlock for staking.

Check your wallet is syncing, check your clock on your computer. If its windows, close wallet blow out everything in roaming except wallet.dat, and restart wallet. Of course make sure you have latest wallet. Redownload from op and overwrite whatever you have to REALLY be sure.

Definitely make sure your system clock is set right. Make sure you are on the right chain, resync if necessary. And yes, double check you are 1.0.3.0 for the upcoming fork.

On a Mac-- clock is correct-- on updated wallet and it is syncing fine --
legendary

LOL. ya.. what I said.. anyway..few more things:

IMPORTANT:
Update wallet FIRST , before resync.
REMEMBER: THIS COIN IS MINIMUM 2 DAYS STAKE!! WHAT THAT MEANS IS IT WILL TAKE *ATLEAST* 2 DAYS AFTER YOUR COINS ARRIVE IN YOUR WALLET TO GET A STAKE.
IS YOUR WALLET UNLOCKED? THE UNLOCK IS IN A WEIRD PLACE ON THIS COIN, BOTTOM LEFT. I DONT KNOW YOUR KNOWLEDGE, BUT WALLET *MUST* BE UNLOCKED TO STAKE!

Did any of this help? If so please shoot me some of these gems as I have <400 . My address : SXw4pXm2iaQvsUXvW9U339Y7bMCVoWJFhS

Good luck

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: