Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 84. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Check your wallet is syncing, check your clock on your computer. If its windows, close wallet blow out everything in roaming except wallet.dat, and restart wallet. Of course make sure you have latest wallet. Redownload from op and overwrite whatever you have to REALLY be sure.

Definitely make sure your system clock is set right. Make sure you are on the right chain, resync if necessary. And yes, double check you are 1.0.3.0 for the upcoming fork.

In other words, "what vegasguy said".
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Check your wallet is syncing, check your clock on your computer. If its windows, close wallet blow out everything in roaming except wallet.dat, and restart wallet. Of course make sure you have latest wallet. Redownload from op and overwrite whatever you have to REALLY be sure.

Good luck.

Vegas
There must be something wrong with your wallet.

Have you tried exporting your private key and importing it into a fresh wallet? You will not lose any coin age that way.

I have tried everything ---

Did you check your conf for anything like staking=0 or a reserve balance?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I have about 14,000 coins and have not staked a single coin -- so i am curious to see how this plays out --

- it would be nice if there was a block explorer that has a rich list and number of wallets to actually see what is going on -- just my 2 cents

Have you tried exporting your private key and importing it into a fresh wallet? You will not lose any coin age that way.

I have tried everything ---
I have about 14,000 coins and have not staked a single coin -- so i am curious to see how this plays out --

- it would be nice if there was a block explorer that has a rich list and number of wallets to actually see what is going on -- just my 2 cents

Dev. - you may want to consider mentioning the Fork in the OP

Done!
Dev. - you may want to consider mentioning the Fork in the OP
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
i have multiple 250 coin groups over 3000 blocks old not staking...
Activity: 168
Hopefully this all gets cleared up with the fork in a few hours or so.

I have about 2% in one wallet, broken up into 73 transactions ranging in size from 50-200 and I'm currently staking with a weight of 1165.  So there are others staking...

So you are getting POS blocks?  See, this is what makes no sense to me.  My weight is 7774 with about 38 blocks of coins averaging around 100, yet I have hit 0 POS blocks!

Yea, I'm getting PoS blocks.  How many confirmations on your blocks of 100?  (check in coin control)
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

I have about 2% in one wallet, broken up into 73 transactions ranging in size from 50-200 and I'm currently staking with a weight of 1165.  So there are others staking...

So you are getting POS blocks?  See, this is what makes no sense to me.  My weight is 7774 with about 38 blocks of coins averaging around 100, yet I have hit 0 POS blocks!

Ya but you would think with a weight higher than the netstake weight that you would receive a reward or be finding blocks at least right?

I mean, I haven't been around a long time, but I think so.  It's mid-day Saturday, I'm sure Grandpa will be around at some point before the fork.

Side Note - wouldn't it be hilarious if the dev really is old as dirt?  Don't have many of those as far as I know...

I'm around and waiting more anxiously than anyone for the fork. The only new thing in the fork is a drop of the minimum PoS difficulty.

I'm also hoping more than anyone that a bunch of people here who have waited patiently will start minting blocks after the fork.

I will be doing live network analysis when the fork goes live. I'll give updates. This is a big deal to the whole team. We want Turbo Stake to go well and to reward stakers and most of all secure the network.

Right now 14 of the last 40 blocks have been PoS.

Ya but you would think with a weight higher than the netstake weight that you would receive a reward or be finding blocks at least right?

I mean, I haven't been around a long time, but I think so.  It's mid-day Saturday, I'm sure Grandpa will be around at some point before the fork.

Side Note - wouldn't it be hilarious if the dev really is old as dirt?  Don't have many of those as far as I know...

I'm around and waiting more anxiously than anyone for the fork. The only new thing in the fork is a drop of the minimum PoS difficulty.

I'm also hoping more than anyone that a bunch of people here who have waited patiently will start minting blocks after the fork.

I will be doing live network analysis when the fork goes live. I'll give updates. This is a big deal to the whole team. We want Turbo Stake to go well and to reward stakers and most of all secure the network.

Right now 14 of the last 40 blocks have been PoS.
Activity: 334
Please send me your giveaway here ST825iaNMFkkMi6xLuFf8p2fMVVNvRrsRJ Thanks Smiley

Should not post giveaway addresses in threads as it is against bitcointalk rules.
how to start mining..?

At this point you have 2 choices.  You can mine on one of the pools mentioned in the OP using the X11 algorithm, or you can buy some SNRG on one of the exchanges and stake them in your wallet.
Activity: 686
Activity: 616

Watch out for us old guys...sometimes we really know our sh!t.   Tongue

Let's hope that's the case here too!  Every new code has bugs, at least Gramps has stuck around unlike a lot of other devs lately who encounter an issue and run to start a new coin.  That says a lot to me.

I agree. I have heard from many Devs in the past that staking code is extraordinarily difficult. If he gets this right even on the second attempt here in a matter of under a week, what we are holding is gold. And he is very smart. A wise old man indeed.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Let's hope that's the case here too!  Every new code has bugs, at least Gramps has stuck around unlike a lot of other devs lately who encounter an issue and run to start a new coin.  That says a lot to me.
Ya that's the only reason I didn't dump any of my coins yet because the Dev responded so quickly to the problem and started working on the fix so I've given him the benefit of the doubt Smiley

Activity: 1064
MOBU

Side Note - wouldn't it be hilarious if the dev really is old as dirt?  Don't have many of those as far as I know...

Watch out for us old guys...sometimes we really know our sh!t.   Tongue

Side Note - wouldn't it be hilarious if the dev really is old as dirt?  Don't have many of those as far as I know...
Pages:
Jump to: