Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 81. (Read 162153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Just over 7 hours left to upgrade to 1.0.4.0.

I just put out network alerts. This is only a reminder (thread bump) for the same upgrade that was issued last night.

Github is updated. OP links are updated. All pool operators and exchanges have been notified.

Good news so far...  do you think about extending the turbo stake days, because of the bug?
That's not that bad of an idea Smiley That would definitely help out the majority of us who have had our coins staking since the 2 day waiting period was over and still haven't received a single reward yet Smiley Just Saying.....

Smiley

Now I understand why staking hasn't kicked in yet, wallet is just waiting for the hardfork.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

I just put out network alerts. This is only a reminder (thread bump) for the same upgrade that was issued last night.

Github is updated. OP links are updated. All pool operators and exchanges have been notified.

Good news so far...  do you think about extending the turbo stake days, because of the bug?
That's not that bad of an idea Smiley That would definitely help out the majority of us who have had our coins staking since the 2 day waiting period was over and still haven't received a single reward yet Smiley Just Saying.....

Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Buying in.  This could be a hge one.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
got the update... thanks for staying on it dev, for an old man you don't sleep much. i totally posted i would post the debug log, but got distracted and came back a bit after you posted 2 hours later and said f it, he figured it out. looks like the next 238 blocks need to averaged 45.5 snrg each to hit the predicted 250,001 for the first 4320 blocks. this will not be happening so hooray for being slightly more rare.

edit: 86 that pm dev, i figured it out
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
See, we already got ocminer updated.  Everyone will get updated in under 14 hours no problem.

Not a bad idea to edit the title of the thread temporarily though to alert everyone to that fact.  I will periodically tweet it and tell everyone in yobit chatbox today as well.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
hi guys , this is right ?

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000001,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 236,
"netstakeweight" : 13,
"expectedtime" : 6
}

expected time 6 second to earn reward , and i see already some hour still 6 second , ad i not received reward

Update to the new client. It should fix your problem when the fork kicks in less than 14 hours from now.
ok-- i deleted it and restarted -- do i need to add the address you posted back in?

No. You have a new onion address now. Enjoy your new identity.
By the time I saw the call for debug logs for the first bug, was when you said you already found the problem.  By the time I saw you working on the second bug, MakeBelieve was already posting his debug file.  I would have tried to help if I had saw it in time.

Can't win with this line of thinking, on either side though.  Investors buy coins, withdrawal them to stake, and go AFK because they are just investors, not devs.  Devs are treated like slave labor and called scammers for daring to profit off their work, and when they ask for help monetarily or with technical stuff, no one wants to pitch in.

EDIT:  Anyway, don't worry about all that.  Just prioritize pushing the fork to align with the end of POW as closely as possible to avoid FUD!  Get to work slave!  Tongue

You got it. I'm resisting the urge to expand on your analysis. In lieu of that:

HARD FORK 1.0.4.0

Github has been updated.

Downloads on OP.

You have less than 14 hours to get updated!

DO NOT TRANSFER COINS TO OR FROM EXCHANGES UNTIL WE CONFIRM THEY HAVE UPDATED!
That's going to happen to many coins.

Here's where I first asked for debug.logs:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11482503

No one sent one to me. I could have nailed this if they had, seriously.

I do remember you asking, but i also recall it being "fixed" - therefore logs would no longer be required-- that is why you did not get them---

As mentioned in the example by SockPuppets - 7% daily on those staking is significant - i think I read that someone with 25,000 coins is staking currently-- that person will stake more in a day than most people have ---

Here's where I said I found the problem: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11483383

That was 2 hours for someone to get me a log file. No one did.

I'm not blaming anyone here, just saying that this is a two way street. The more involved a community is, the better the coin.

The guys who got a stake in early do have an advantage, but really, even 10% of 1% of the cap is about 0.02 BTC right now. That's really not much.

I'm here to fix this coin and make it work. All big coins have problems early on. The coins that never get big are the ones where the devs run away from problems.

By the time I saw the call for debug logs for the first bug, was when you said you already found the problem.  By the time I saw you working on the second bug, MakeBelieve was already posting his debug file.  I would have tried to help if I had saw it in time.

Can't win with this line of thinking, on either side though.  Investors buy coins, withdrawal them to stake, and go AFK because they are just investors, not devs.  Devs are treated like slave labor and called scammers for daring to profit off their work, and when they ask for help monetarily or with technical stuff, no one wants to pitch in.

EDIT:  Anyway, don't worry about all that.  Just prioritize pushing the fork to align with the end of POW as closely as possible to avoid FUD!  Get to work slave!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
hi guys , this is right ?

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000001,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 236,
"netstakeweight" : 13,
"expectedtime" : 6
}

expected time 6 second to earn reward , and i see already some hour still 6 second , ad i not received reward

I do remember you asking, but i also recall it being "fixed" - therefore logs would no longer be required-- that is why you did not get them---

As mentioned in the example by SockPuppets - 7% daily on those staking is significant - i think I read that someone with 25,000 coins is staking currently-- that person will stake more in a day than most people have ---

Here's where I said I found the problem: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11483383

That was 2 hours for someone to get me a log file. No one did.

I'm not blaming anyone here, just saying that this is a two way street. The more involved a community is, the better the coin.

The guys who got a stake in early do have an advantage, but really, even 10% of 1% of the cap is about 0.02 BTC right now. That's really not much.

I'm here to fix this coin and make it work. All big coins have problems early on. The coins that never get big are the ones where the devs run away from problems.
Activity: 602
I will take the blame!  I'd like to believe you are an honest guy who just ran into a few bugs that you didn't catch in testing.  Mainly because the 2 bugs you did find make perfect sense for bugs that would evade detection during testing when ya think about them.

Just hate to see the coin start off with a nasty stain on it's history.  You know how the FUD brigade never let's a coin live anything down.

I will take the blame!  I'd like to believe you are an honest guy who just ran into a few bugs that you didn't catch in testing.  Mainly because the 2 bugs you did find make perfect sense for bugs that would evade detection during testing when ya think about them.

Just hate to see the coin start off with a nasty stain on it's history.  You know how the FUD brigade never let's a coin live anything down.

Well, only a few addresses staking away for another 36 hours, especially when POW is over does kinda screw over a lot of people.  Those few addresses will get to start out staking with multipliers in the triple digit range since they will be staking all the blocks.  Still got about 14 hours til POW ends.  Any hope of pushing the update sooner so we all at least start out POS period on semi-equal footing rather than having to sit back and watch those few address rape us for a day and a half?

The quicker the fork, the more risky. I can put it out for 14 hours from now.

That's probably the fastest I'd want to do.

I'll push the new time to github. If the network blows up, we'll know who to blame. Wink

Well, only a few addresses staking away for another 36 hours, especially when POW is over does kinda screw over a lot of people.  Those few addresses will get to start out staking with multipliers in the triple digit range since they will be staking all the blocks.  Still got about 14 hours til POW ends.  Any hope of pushing the update sooner so we all at least start out POS period on semi-equal footing rather than having to sit back and watch those few address rape us for a day and a half?

The quicker the fork, the more risky. I can put it out for 14 hours from now.

That's probably the fastest I'd want to do.

I'll push the new time to github. If the network blows up, we'll know who to blame. Wink

Edit: The time to go live is 7 PM Eastern.

Builds coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: