Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 25. (Read 157524 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 02:18:13 AM
Can anyone tell me, what the inflation rate and the max supply of SNT is?
Unfortunately, I cant find reliable informations....

Please check the white paper.

It is a token, not mine-able coin, then there is no inflation. Max supply, circulating supply, etc. can be found in coinmarketcap also.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/status/
Most of the assets are not mineable, The basic thing that the status has used the ethereum network as the main platform that means it depends on the ethereum, and the inflation still happen in the ethereum.  Cheesy

IMO, his question on inflation rate is something relating to increase of supply. I did not think that could be the way you explained.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 11:40:02 PM
I added some to my bag, too.
This will be one of strongest token of 2018.
sad i bought it early  Embarrassed the price is so cheap right now , perfect entry now guys . SNT gonna go big next year , dont miss the train  Wink
Activity: 246
September 21, 2017, 10:22:02 PM
I added some to my bag, too.
This will be one of strongest token of 2018.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 09:47:09 PM
Actually I just bought lol.
Why? I believe in the project and I think 73m$ at this moment is well undervalued.
Maybe goes lower....maybe not. But I believe the project will take off in 2018 so it doesn't really matter to me

Oh don't get me wrong, buying now is a great time to do it.  The price is pretty much half the ICO.  I'm kicking myself for buying at just under ICO price, but I had no idea SNT would fall this far.  What I was referring to in my statement is that most buyers aren't going to enter the market until the dumpers and weak hands shake out first.  Of course when the price does rebound, I have a feeling it is going to rebound quickly.  So it really is a game of guessing bottom.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 07:14:22 PM
I don't think the dumper is even active anymore, based on the low daily volume.  What dumps there are seem to be spontaneous or tied to bitcoin drops, which indicate it's just traders losing patience and leaving the SNT market.  Once the weak hands shake out there will be a rebound, but no one is going to buy until the price stops dropping.  Why would anyone buy now when you can wait and buy more later?
Activity: 532
September 21, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
I think the price will bounce back .. .bought at ICO and didnt sell. The important thing is the project is active. This is definitely under the radar though.

We'll see what happens after they release their app
Activity: 280
September 21, 2017, 09:13:09 AM
I bought at ICO and didnt sell. Now i think i should buy some more. I am not sure if it is a good idea. But i think a few more Coins cant be too bad Smiley
In my Opinion x2 or x3 should be doable.
some coins x20 or x30 in such a long time from ico to now, snt is really scam in the point of market price, maybe most people lost their interest as the team increase the hard cap of ico
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

It is a token, not mine-able coin, then there is no inflation. Max supply, circulating supply, etc. can be found in coinmarketcap also.

Most of the assets are not mineable, The basic thing that the status has used the ethereum network as the main platform that means it depends on the ethereum, and the inflation still happen in the ethereum.  Cheesy
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
September 21, 2017, 07:10:45 AM
I bought at ICO and didnt sell. Now i think i should buy some more. I am not sure if it is a good idea. But i think a few more Coins cant be too bad Smiley
In my Opinion x2 or x3 should be doable.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2017, 06:32:20 AM
Status made an 200% as I know, but now it gone -50% from the ICO price  Shocked
So pity but continue holding my coins
September 19, 2017, 01:24:19 AM
thank you for the information. Unfortunately, Coinmarketcap isnt reliable regarding the total supply of a coin. There are a lot of coins where the information is false.
I will look into the whitepaper Smiley

Not sure about other cases, but in this one the number shown on coinmarketcap is correct.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
September 18, 2017, 09:43:15 PM
thank you for the information. Unfortunately, Coinmarketcap isnt reliable regarding the total supply of a coin. There are a lot of coins where the information is false.
I will look into the whitepaper Smiley
September 18, 2017, 09:11:31 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
September 18, 2017, 04:15:20 PM
It's only 3 cents. I think it's a big success. But it will be 5 cents soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
September 18, 2017, 03:13:11 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 18, 2017, 02:52:14 PM
see market SNT to the Moon of Pluto guys..is being pumped up by the whales who buy enough to earn a profit
do not until you buy it late  Grin Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 342
September 18, 2017, 12:17:32 PM
For those who didnt buy this coin for a cheap guess its time cause its still cheap lol

MACD and CCI indicators show us the strong buy signal on the day time frame:

Also we are trying to break main resistance line:

So if you are not in the money train yet guess its time to take ur chance

Agreed, saw the charts yesterday and bought in at the all time low.
Activity: 308
September 18, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

Your MACD divergence is wrong. I mean, it does not indicate price reversal but momentum slowed. MACD divergences use to show the form of peaks.

Activity: 475
Presale is live!
September 18, 2017, 10:59:01 AM
Status is currently the most bull coin I can measure in the market. I just bough some and I am not biased or anything like that. This coin is going to make people fortune in the long run. Buyers around these prices are really lucky.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
September 18, 2017, 09:48:06 AM
For those who didnt buy this coin for a cheap guess its time cause its still cheap lol

Also we are trying to break main resistance line:

So if you are not in the money train yet guess its time to take ur chance
Pages:
Jump to: