Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 28. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 08, 2017, 12:01:35 PM
Is 25X realistic given there is a total supply of 6,804,870,174 SNTs ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/status/

Total coin supply is irrelevant though. High supply just means low individual coin price. $1000 of a coin is still $1000 regardless of if it's 2x $500 coins or 100000x $0.01 coins. Market cap is the indicator of potential price rise.

Of course total supply is relevant as a comparison to current supply, but Status current supply is already 50% of max supply, so it's not an orders of magnitude issue.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 03:14:10 AM
snt is one of few coins which did not recover from the correction  Undecided

the sell orders on bittrex for snt are huge amounts, we need a whale with 100-200 btcs only to reach 1000 satoshi , thats the reason its dumping

if the sell orders dont get away from this area it will dump more, unfortunately snt holder playing a completely wrong game , the price fall from 9 cent to 3 cent and there are 150 btcs between 3 and 4 cents  Cheesy well played Wink
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 08, 2017, 02:52:30 AM
I really think that Status returned to investable "status". (That is the joke). It just saw its dip. I plan to buy and hold for mid term. Let's see.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 08, 2017, 02:40:50 AM
Is 25X realistic given there is a total supply of 6,804,870,174 SNTs ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/status/

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 01:31:41 AM
My target is one dollar until the third and fourth quarter of 2018. My goals are very high

25x huh? Not so bad.

I want to be a hodler and I am now. The price fluctuation doesn't affect me too much, a little bit really. Just buy in more when the price down.

For the day traders, they have a such different mindset. We are not able to change the way they are thinking.
1000$ turns to 25000$? im in  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 01:30:24 AM
My target is one dollar until the third and fourth quarter of 2018. My goals are very high

25x huh? Not so bad.

I want to be a hodler and I am now. The price fluctuation doesn't affect me too much, a little bit really. Just buy in more when the price down.

For the day traders, they have a such different mindset. We are not able to change the way they are thinking.
Activity: 206
September 07, 2017, 11:35:10 AM
Remember when I told you I was selling SNT to buy GNT?
Finally I recovered from the loss of this piece of shit that is SNT. Now I'm going to buy EDG. Their website launch is at the end of the month.

This thread is not for FUD, its for speculation.  Please promote your new investment somewhere else.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2017, 11:02:23 AM
Remember when I told you I was selling SNT to buy GNT?
Finally I recovered from the loss of this piece of shit that is SNT. Now I'm going to buy EDG. Their website launch is at the end of the month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
September 07, 2017, 09:02:35 AM
Activity: 206
September 07, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
people are so short sighted in crypto.  If it doesn't moon immediately after they buy its all "wtf???"

take some advice from someone whos been in crypto before you knew what a satoshi was:

1.) do your own research
2.) buy into what you beleive
3.) HODL

SNT has a beautiful platform and has great things ahead of it.  Very active dev team according to GitHub.  Price movements are temporary.  Don't you remember the first BTC rally to $1200 then the crash to sub $300?  Now look at us.   You haven't lost money until you sell.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 07, 2017, 05:41:03 AM
I heard the news that SNT along with some other coins soon to be delisted by Yunbi. Maybe it's just rumor?

What's the daily volume of SNT at Yunbi?  I use Bittrex and volume is strong for SNT.  Exchanges do not delist coins with strong volume.  Exchanges do not care if the coins go up or down, as long as they move so they can keep collecting their trading fees.  A coin has to sit with no volume for quite some time to get delisted.  Keep in mind I am referring to decent exchanges, not the scammy little fly-by-night ones.
I agree with you. By the way, there  is a strong competitor https://kin.kik.com/

SNT is staying with Bittrex. There would be no reason why it would be delisted. It is well-traded there and the volume is more than a thousand BTC, that means 6 millions plus in dollars. The movement of SNT is good for trading. I know people are also holding SNT because it is still very cheap and the project has so much money from their ICO. The development must be coming.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 07, 2017, 05:14:00 AM
I heard the news that SNT along with some other coins soon to be delisted by Yunbi. Maybe it's just rumor?

What's the daily volume of SNT at Yunbi?  I use Bittrex and volume is strong for SNT.  Exchanges do not delist coins with strong volume.  Exchanges do not care if the coins go up or down, as long as they move so they can keep collecting their trading fees.  A coin has to sit with no volume for quite some time to get delisted.  Keep in mind I am referring to decent exchanges, not the scammy little fly-by-night ones.
I agree with you. By the way, there  is a strong competitor https://kin.kik.com/
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
September 06, 2017, 01:17:53 PM
I trust very much. There was 500k. I want to get 500k more if I can find BTC.
Activity: 52
September 06, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 06, 2017, 11:45:51 AM
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
Pump ready  Huh
Activity: 294
September 05, 2017, 05:13:51 PM
SNT goes down....and my trust too   Sad

I hope it does not make me waste my time...........and my money!

I ma still holding too ! Let's see what happen in september
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
September 05, 2017, 03:03:59 PM
For 15 days, we are told that the price will explode ... I still hope. I did not sell because the price was way too low compared to my purchase price. Hope!
Activity: 52
September 05, 2017, 02:14:11 PM
its normal, almost all coins now are down
nothing to worry, just hold your coins and buy more
i just bought earlier.

Unfortunately, its not normal.
SNT falling down since July, 23rd. Day by day. I never seen this before.
The price is under ICO price right now.
Of course, because there is not news from dev, nothing.
Bye, bye my money. Simple, SCAM.

I do agree this is not normal, even with the fluctuations in bitcoin price.  Falling under ICO is very surprising, considering the higher amount of daily volume there is.  Normally when coins slowly fall it's due to low volume combined with miners unloading their daily earnings.  With the higher volume in SNT we should be seeing rebounds, but we're not seeing any rebound of note.

For those that are paying really close attention.  Take a look at the first sell order.  It's usually 5-10 sats under the next sell order.  Normally "sell bots" try to go only 1 sat in front of the first sell order to maximize profit/loss, but the bot on the SNT market is always 5-10 under.  This shows there is a deliberate attempt to drive down the price from someone with a lot of SNT to spare.  Make of it what you will, but I get the feeling once whoever is doing this decides to stop, the SNT market is going to explode quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: