Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 23. (Read 157486 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 04:24:57 PM
And down we go again...  to whoever is dumping the price down this far, don't bother.  No one is selling under 650.  Watch the volume start to dry up into nothing.
At this point you really can not blame who is selling because simply those  probably are the normal daily trader , SNT is a coin the reached its bottom and the project itself is still active and have good development it is a great chance for traders to buy and sell high , Rembber when someone bought at 550 the good profit for him will be normally 650-800 a range between 10%-30% is really good for them they do not have to wait for 1k+ to make profit . So what you are seeing now is not dumpers but just the short term traders collecting profits ! , Now how can this coin get out of this price range ! , I think there should be really big pump and I really feels it is coming very soon  Wink

Perhaps it is the quick flippers.  It still makes more sense to me to hold and sell at 750+ at least.  SNT can easily hit those numbers again in the short term without much effort.  At 650 we're just going to see no volume (other than a flash buy/sell).

Ah well, I'll check back in a week.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 29, 2017, 02:57:15 PM
And down we go again...  to whoever is dumping the price down this far, don't bother.  No one is selling under 650.  Watch the volume start to dry up into nothing.
At this point you really can not blame who is selling because simply those  probably are the normal daily trader , SNT is a coin the reached its bottom and the project itself is still active and have good development it is a great chance for traders to buy and sell high , Rembber when someone bought at 550 the good profit for him will be normally 650-800 a range between 10%-30% is really good for them they do not have to wait for 1k+ to make profit . So what you are seeing now is not dumpers but just the short term traders collecting profits ! , Now how can this coin get out of this price range ! , I think there should be really big pump and I really feels it is coming very soon  Wink

For me this is a good entry point!
I think this will reach ATH when devcon3 get more hyped.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
September 29, 2017, 07:14:25 AM
September 29, 2017, 02:58:19 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 28, 2017, 07:57:07 PM
"Hello Everyone,

We're very excited to announce that the Status will be an Exclusive Universal Sponsor
for Devcon 3, Ethereum's annual conference.

We're very pleased to be supporting the organization that will continue the steady growth of Ethereum as a whole, and we believe being part of such a groundbreaking event will bring great things.

We have some very big announcements upcoming, stay tuned for more information about the event.

Regards,
Jarrad, Carl & The Status Team"

Good news keeps coming.

The price is rising and shilling since 3 days after that tweet!!  Cheesy
But this time the price was back again to the previous rate, I know that gives the more impact but it can't be considered as the big impact in my opinion. But status was really cheap.

That was just a sneak peek for the announcement, lets wait and watch the big announcements they are talking about.
I am into $SNT since the ICO, have bought at many dips, sold some time, but have always thought about the time will come in 2018. Smiley

In ICO "TIME" is also an entity to invest.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
September 28, 2017, 07:41:26 PM
i wonder if i will ever get my money back from this coin.
it only goes down.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 06:42:23 PM
"Hello Everyone,

We're very excited to announce that the Status will be an Exclusive Universal Sponsor

We're very pleased to be supporting the organization that will continue the steady growth of Ethereum as a whole, and we believe being part of such a groundbreaking event will bring great things.

We have some very big announcements upcoming, stay tuned for more information about the event.

Regards,

Good news keeps coming.

But this time the price was back again to the previous rate, I know that gives the more impact but it can't be considered as the big impact in my opinion. But status was really cheap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
September 28, 2017, 05:35:00 PM
I think polonnex, kraken or bithump will go to one of these days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 28, 2017, 05:15:15 PM
"Hello Everyone,

Regards,

Good news keeps coming.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
September 28, 2017, 05:00:14 PM
"Hello Everyone,

Regards,

Good news keeps coming.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
September 28, 2017, 12:03:43 PM
I can't believe all the doom on here!
Status has only just started, the ICO was just a few months ago. Prices always drop after an ICO. Just give the team some time, Status will rise. I'm holding.

Social engineering is a thing.  Dumpers will always bad mouth a coin on forums while they are trying to push the price down.  It was beyond obvious that whales were holding the price down, they probably still are.  Selling now is foolish, even with the 15% gains of today.  Once momentum gets going this token could keep rising for weeks.

I still think the devs released too many tokens for the ICO though.
Of course, the reason makes Status token can not recovers is it has too many supply coins and large market cap. Beside that, on the market still have many people hold their coin and do not want to sell, whales can not buy enough to create new trend, therefore they need to keep bearish trend in a long time as now Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
September 28, 2017, 10:47:35 AM
I guess price will go down to 300 sat. Why not selling here and buying back the double amount of SNT next month before they perform the live pump at Devcon 3?  Grin

Lol fudders trying to get more ... hey buy it now its still cheap.
Activity: 252
September 27, 2017, 01:25:53 AM
What happened ?

Their Twitter account pinned a post that said there will be a big announcement in DevCon 3, which take place in early Nov.

Any idea what it is, lads & gents?

I've checked their roadmap {old one, though}, the matched milestone would be the Dapp store.
Activity: 47
September 27, 2017, 12:24:20 AM
Bigger than Microsoft  Grin Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/DWmpCEg.png
Activity: 191
September 26, 2017, 11:06:24 PM
 What happened ?
September 26, 2017, 05:58:00 PM
I can't believe all the doom on here!
Status has only just started, the ICO was just a few months ago. Prices always drop after an ICO. Just give the team some time, Status will rise. I'm holding.

Social engineering is a thing.  Dumpers will always bad mouth a coin on forums while they are trying to push the price down.  It was beyond obvious that whales were holding the price down, they probably still are.  Selling now is foolish, even with the 15% gains of today.  Once momentum gets going this token could keep rising for weeks.

I still think the devs released too many tokens for the ICO though.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 26, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
STATUS will be the exclusive Universal Sponsor at DevCon 3. This is why the price shot up.
https://twitter.com/ethstatus/status/912694192815697922

Devcon Three, the Ethereum Foundation Developers Conference is sold out and will be taking place November 1-4 in Cancún, Mexico.
https://ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/

I'm expecting the price to skyrocket in November.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
September 26, 2017, 03:08:16 PM
Development takes time but in cryptoworld the main thing that defines price is short term. Its simply not profitable to keep coins that produce nothing for long time. So much other more lucrative possibilites.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 26, 2017, 01:48:28 PM
I guess price will go down to 300 sat. Why not selling here and buying back the double amount of SNT next month before they perform the live pump at Devcon 3?  Grin
Why is everybody saying that price will go down?
And calling SNT a shitcoin??

I think this can have future, and if I remember well this was quite hyped in the beginning and I think they have a good team and marketing.

Don't think it will go down that much. And be ready for a pump due to devcon3. They just send a massive email about that.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
September 26, 2017, 12:21:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: